Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Another isle expansion could be too similar to Dragonflight. I think its either some time travel thing, outside of Azeroth or less likely a old world revamp.
    We dont have too much Tropical islands. Plus Kezan should be a technological wonderland.
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I somehow struggle to see going from Brackenhide to Brackenhide+. Seems more likely to me that they play a part in some future raid, in the same way the Djaradin play a large part in Aberrus.
    The Djaradin have been shown to have connections to other parties from the start. The whole Gnoll thing is completely disconnected from everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    !!! LEAK ALERT !!!

Yeti & forest troll confirmed by Blizzard :
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...60532357406720

from video : https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1650942094700081155
    We really need a neutral faction. Yetis and Forest Trolls should not be a part of the Horde or the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The thing with bfa with him is he actually knew things were going on as he told to the player. Pre bfa lore didnt quite match.. I would sayn, According to that, zandalar sank and what we got was just a side of nazmir that was flooded appearntly. If you didnt catch it before playing bfa, you didnt miss much as it was changed mostly. What we got was much grander then what we thought initially.

He stood up pretty early on in the expansion. He wasnt incompetent, he was slacking pretty much. He needed a slap in the face, which he got and he actually got some things done. Ye he was a flawed leader, but that is precicely what people drew to him, that and hes charisma.

He clearly loved hes people and died for them literally. I do miss the guy, he was kinda goofy, but a fun and interesting character. It showed when it was clear Talanji just wasnt as popular. Bfa was powerwoman expansion so he had to go.

I was lucky to see her and also got the mount. You can see bulwark of torcali walking on the pyramid after the events.
    I also had exact same thoughts. Rastakhan was flawed but he wasn't as moronic or incompetent as some people claim. He did slack, but after assasination attemptempt from Zul he easily rallied forced and cleared the city. It's such a pity because I believe that this character out of all in Warcraft lore deserved proper redemption arc.
    He had amazing personality, charisma and had a beaming pwerful presence.

Talanji is fine as a character, but she would serve better as a support. She could've be elevated to be in charge of Golden fleet so she would be free to roam the world and to undo damage Zandalari previously did. That would be the story I'd love to see.

With Rastkhan's death, Zandalar kinda lost it's glamour to me.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I also had exact same thoughts. Rastakhan was flawed but he wasn't as moronic or incompetent as some people claim. He did slack, but after assasination attemptempt from Zul he easily rallied forced and cleared the city. It's such a pity because I believe that this character out of all in Warcraft lore deserved proper redemption arc.

Talanji is fine as a character, but she would serve better as a support. She could've be elevated to be in charge of Golden fleet so she would be free to roam the world and to undo damage Zandalari previously did. That would be the story I'd love to see.

In a way that's why Rastakhan's death worked so well for me. He had just got his head back in the game, he was finally taking charge of the situation, and then he was gone. He really was struck down on his prime which made his death even more impactful were he had been just incompetent. Yes, it's crueler, but also made it so more memorable.

My issue is that BfA kinda failed use that to galvanize Talanji as the new Queen. She just kinda faded away from the narrative as a major player.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The Djaradin have been shown to have connections to other parties from the start. The whole Gnoll thing is completely disconnected from everything.
    Decay (and Undeath) has a direct link to Galarkrond, which is foreshadowed in the Dragonscale vault quests, but it's more disconnected at the moment. It can absolutely play a part in the Dream story very soon or whenever Galakrond shows up properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Decay (and Undeath) has a direct link to Galarkrond, which is foreshadowed in the Dragonscale vault quests, but it's more disconnected at the moment. It can absolutely play a part in the Dream story very soon or whenever Galakrond shows up properly.
    I think that should be an if more then a when. So far, Galakrond has only been relevant (in DF) as a historic figure, with the Decay connection being entirely ignored. There's no indication of any connection between the Gnolls or Protodragons, either.

In fact, despite Decay technically being an Elemental force, the Gnolls are actually hostile to the Primalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuko View Post
    !!! LEAK ALERT !!!

Yeti & forest troll confirmed by Blizzard :
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...60532357406720

from video : https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1650942094700081155
    I think that is supposed to be a Vrykul not Yeti.

Those have always been there, in the game files Forest Trolls and Vrykul (and there's a few more) races have always been on the 'player race' list cause they are some of the few mob races that can wear player gear.

Eh I am pretty sure the tweet is supposed to be trolling/joking?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A weekly cap that rolls forward! So if I could not do it one week I am not permanently behind. Just let me binge later on.
    Pretty much.

--

More four ish months before 11.0 speculation starts to kick in.

I'm setting myself up for a huge (heart-break/soul-crushing) disappointment.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the FAKE leak season is a little bit tamer this time, and I'm never trusting a good-looking logo ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Those have always been there, in the game files Forest Trolls and Vrykul (and there's a few more) races have always been on the 'player race' list cause they are some of the few mob races that can wear player gear.
    I'd figure. However, it is odd that other cases—such as Thin Humans and Naga—aren't there as well. My best guess is that the icons may be a placeholder for something new. With no visible Dracthyr icon, I figure they may also just be internal icons that are being used for Dracthyr Visage forms for some reason, but that just further demands inquiry as to where the Dracthyr model proper is.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    I hope the FAKE leak season is a little bit tamer this time, and I'm never trusting a good-looking logo ever again.
    AI-generated images will make this the WILDEST leak season. Anyone with the will and the time to make a convincing mock up of a beta reveal will be able to do an extremely good job at it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post

Its a damn shame, nice to see people think the same. I understand the impact of hes death, but I think he would have been such a cool character to have around. Shame it was so short. I really hit me, when we were finally be able to make a zandalari, but notice fairly quickly the hype was kinda gone already for me.. Next to that, I agree a big part of their coolness was because of Rastakahn which is gone now. Talanji doesnt generate that hype at all for me.

Some had a cool explanation and was nice to argue with, but I am bias when it comes to rastakahn tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melorandor View Post
    I think that is supposed to be a Vrykul not Yeti.
    I think its an ogre on the left of the troll.

I dont see Vrykul there, but cant zoom in much.

Anyway as some one else said, these models have been on there since forever. It doesnt mean anything.

Also Yeti, you cant be serious if you believe that>.>.

- - - Updated - - -

AI-generated images will make this the WILDEST leak season. Anyone with the will and the time to make a convincing mock up of a beta reveal will be able to do an extremely good job at it.
    O god, I believe you are right. AI ia scary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Idk, all the weird "ai images" I have had to look at so far are easily spotable as such, and feel like soul-less crap.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post

Can't wait for all the fake stories ChatGPT will create

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post

O god, I believe you are right. AI ia scary.
    I mean traditionally, this was what we used to tell if a leak had legs or not. It's easy to make text predictions and format them decently. But the believable leaks either had support from datamining OR had support from visuals that looked like they could come from a press pack; things like concept art or potential screenshots. Screenshots are probably much easier to make these days than ever before; private server tech for building your own zones is much more accessible and at a much higher level than it was a decade ago. But concept art is just hard to fake; if you just grab it from somewhere, reverse image page will let everyone now within a page or two of the thread depending on traffic. But generating concept art for the fake leak you want to sell and picking whatever looks closest to Blizzard's art style is not that time consuming. And it is fantasy art so curious body proportions or a sixth finger don't really help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Idk, all the weird "ai images" I have had to look at so far are easily spotable as such, and feel like soul-less crap.
    Take a well generated AI image, give it to someone with some Photoshop/illustrator skills to fix all the inconsistencies and make adjustments.

Voila, you got yourself a believable Expansion logo with minimal effort.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Because 99% of them ARE soulless crap.

But 1% of them just make it through somehow, especially if they're manually adjusted on top.

A prominent photography competition just has the winner reject the prize because they entered an AI image and it won 1st place. And these are professionals in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Take a well generated AI image, give it to someone with some Photoshop/illustrator skills to fix all the inconsistencies and make adjustments.

Voila, you got yourself a believable Expansion logo with minimal effort.
    And let me say, the obsession with logos is stupid. Usually the actual leak does not include a logo.