New talent UI still isn't suitable for altoholics, who play duplicate classes?

I still have to reimport talents from other character every time my alt gains new level. Why can't I pre-allocate talents in advance or have account-wide talent presets?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

why can't you make simple decision as to, where do I want to spend my single talent point? oO'
    You are leveling, not competing for world first critter killer

And talent loadout doesn't include action bar loadout, so I still need to relog 100500 times to copy things from one alt to another.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    And talent loadout doesn't include action bar loadout, so I still need to relog 100500 times to copy things from one alt to another.
    I still have to reimport talents from other character every time my alt gains new level. Why can't I pre-allocate talents in advance or have account-wide talent presets?

Good lord, boo fucking hoo you have to do 1 or 2 more steps in an already easy as fuck thing to do. I swear you complain about virtually every inconvenience that possibly crosses your path and you immediately jump to MMO-C to complain as if it is some mountain you can't overcome... and it's apparently never your fault.

As it pertains to this specific "problem"... there is an addon that fixes this "problem" that the players have made to make it easier on themselves.

Oh no--wait--it requires you to make 2 more extra steps! Probably too much for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    why can't you make simple decision as to, where do I want to spend my single talent point? oO'
    You are leveling, not competing for world first critter killer
    This.
    Honestly i'm a severe altoholic with literally all professions spread across like 10 alts, yet i've never had this issue.
    Hell i've at times forgotten to spend talent points several levels at a time simply because the game works fine even without that powergain.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Simple:

Because even among altoholics it is VERY uncommon to have two of the same class AND spec. So your problem is an extreme nieche.

I dont get this. Are you trying to set up your action bars the same by logging back and forth to get them in the same spots? If so, why not just take a screen caps of the load out on one character and then reference that by another screen or alt+tab?

I just hate crutches and half-arsed solutions. It's just weird, when Blizzard make talent manager, but at the same time they don't implement account-wide loadouts. It's obvious feature. At least as local addon functionality, if they have problems with cross-server data transferring.

Yeah, there are addons for it. But they're abandoned way too often. For example, as I see, all action bar profile addons are abandoned now. And action bar profiles are obviously tied to talent loadouts. I.e. it's logical to use same action bar profile on other character, if exactly the same talent loadout is used. So such functionality could be added to talent manager.

These are obvious things. So it's very strange, that this game is almost 20 years old, but still doesn't have such built-in features.

It's just weird, when Blizzard make talent manager, but at the same time they don't implement account-wide loadouts. It's obvious feature.
    It's not weird at all. I'd wager that the number of people who would actually use account-wide loadouts would be in the triple digits, at best. So they'd spend a bunch of dev and QA time, to make a feature that less than a thousand people would use and/or care about? Nah, the value proposition is garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !