WoW Hotfixes - March 23, 2023

Changes to Primordial Stones

WoW Hotfixes - March 23, 2023
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Characters

• Fixed an issue where player titles were not properly displaying above their character.

Classes

• Demon Hunter
      • Havoc
        • Fixed an issue that caused Blind Fury (Talent) to provide incorrect bonus values.
    • Priest
      • Holy
        • Healing and damage from Divine Image should now be properly attributed to the Priest who summoned it.
    • Shaman
      • Restoration
        • Resolved an issue causing Swirling Currents to not properly benefit Cloudburst Totem. The aura tooltip will be incorrect until next patch.
    • Warlock
      • Affliction
        • Fixed an issue where Corruption was dealing an extra damage tick on application.

Dungeons and Raids

• Mythic+
      • Spiteful Affix
        • Fixed an issue where Spiteful Shades would leave behind a silhouette after dying.

Enemies and NPCs

• Forbidden Reach
      • Reduced Bonesifter Marwak’s base health by 20%.
      • Fixed an issue where some of the Furbolg’s dialogue would display incorrectly.

Quests

• Fixed an issue causing players to remain phased in the Lion’s Pride Inn, after completing the Human Heritage questline.

Zskera Vaults

• The chains to lower chests in Zskera Vaults will no longer appear erroneously after the chest has been lowered and looted.
    • The Primordial Earth Cache locked by a Runic Puzzle should now work correctly.
    • The creature that is slain to satisfy “Secure the Vault” on that week’s quest should no longer respawn.

Somewhere a poor PvPer who has rerolled fotm his entire life is reeeeing because he's never rolled a paladin before and he doesn't see paladin nerfs in hotfixes today.

"The creature that is slain to satisfy “Secure the Vault” on that week’s quest should no longer respawn."

One of the best fixes I have seen all week. That was so annoying to kill that elite every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Somewhere a poor PvPer who has rerolled fotm his entire life is reeeeing because he's never rolled a paladin before and he doesn't see paladin nerfs in hotfixes today.
    looks like someone decided to get out of their cave to make a 'fun' comment.

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

The chains to lower chests in Zskera Vaults will no longer appear erroneously after the chest has been lowered and looted.
    Am I missing something? I did the vault on 8 characters, I can’t recall this mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Am I missing something? I did the vault on 8 characters, I can’t recall this mechanic.
    You cleared every level of the vault on 8 characters in one week?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    Probably not. Unless they were lucky enough to get a key from every single rare and chest event.
    Probably just meant they went into it and not fully cleared.

I did yes. I did some key farming and with 3 characters I killed most rares each day. The keys rack up fast (5 man groups are much better than full raids). You only need to farm 22 per char, and the only quest you need to do to be able to enter the vaults is the short one on the shore.

But I did not get this mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Probably not. Unless they were lucky enough to get a key from every single rare and chest event.
    Probably just meant they went into it and not fully cleared.
    Eh, no, I fully cleared them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    I did yes. I did some key farming and with 3 characters I killed most rares each day. The keys rack up fast (5 man groups are much better than full raids). You only need to farm 22 per char, and the only quest you need to do to be able to enter the vaults is the short one on the shore.

But I did not get this mechanic.

Eh, no, I fully cleared them.
    Lucky person. There are chains in random rooms that lower a chest for each one you click. The chests were hanging from the ceiling in one room.

You could have clicked every chain before finding that room
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

I did all of the vaults in a single day, it's not really something thats difficult