Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I dunno if I want a Succubus update or not, I mean I want an updated model more on par with the Incubus.
    But I am also scared Blizzard would screw it up ( the design is kinda iconic at this point too, and what idiot gave the Fel Succubus pants rofl? She's a freaking Succubus.... She's basically as modest as a woman wearing jeans and a midriff top it's silly ).

Ideally I would like actual customization tho yeah.
    But they should still make sense with the theme, like again...
    A Succubus wearing pants is just weird, tbh them wearing anyhing at all is kinda weird but I guess because people are prudish about nudity they have to wear something.
    But a Succubus shouldn't be wearing '' modest '' clothes.
    And I don't think a Felguard should be skinny or an Imp be tall.

You should still be able to look at them and immediately be able to tell what they are.
    An undead demon for example should still have a clear silhouette.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    It opens up the possibility for all sorts of skins in the future.

If this was any other class I'd probably say "yeah in THEORY but good luck getting them to actually do it..." but this is Warlock: the main character of WoW. They tend to get shit.
    Hunters are the main characters of WoW. No other class gets as much as them. And still whine about it.

If they would have actually expand a warlock class to a spellcaster who tap into various cosmic sources in search of power, not just into Chaos, it could be interesting. With warlocks now being unlocked for all races, we will hear such requests more often.

Chaos is now dominant warlock cosmic power and could be the default one for most races, with option to unlock others.

Void is another source warlocks tap into already. It would be really fitiing to allow warlocks summon void entities. Void elves and mag'har could have this as their themes with option to unlock others.

Death as source of power could be tricky because of Death Knights, but I don't see that big problem. Death Knights would still do what they do... Reanimate dead corpses. Warlocks would do something a bit different. In the same way they summon creatures from Twisting Nether, they could summon creatures from Shadowlands. Maldraxxi troops sound like perfect fit for that.

Nature could be another source to draw from. In a true warlock style, I can imagine using creatures like Drust and spriggans. I know they are technicaly Death, but closely connected to Nature. Kul Tiran warlocks would be fantastic with them.

Arcane and Light seem to be not really well suited Powers to come to bargain for power. I can even imagine Light, with some evil inquisitor vibe, but it would require a lot of work to develop, so I don't see that comming.

Honestly, at this point in the games lifespan, they should just throw the fucking rulebook out the window and focus on FUN. Opening classes up to more races is a good start, but its nothing compared to what they COULD do if they really relaxed about this kind of stuff. Understandably, they would massively upset some players, but i FIRMLY believe these players represent like 2% of the playerbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

I mostly play Demo warlock (I love the "Demons all over the place" playstyle), but would like to see more of my other pets, i use Felguard (Talented to Wrathguard), the flock of imps (Do imp customizations work on those as well? Does anybody know?), but nothing else.

I like the succubus, the style, the Dominatrix theme, but i never use her because outside of PvP (And i don't do PvP), it's sub-optimal (And as Demo, always sub-optimal), but none of the Demonology-spells summon her, give me glyphs or talents that change what demons the "Summon dreadstalkers"-spell summons, keep what they do when summoned the same, but allow for some visual variety.

I use the "Nether portal" talent, and all sorts of demons come out: Shivarra, those small green eye things, Vilefiends, Urzul (Yuck), even Malchezaar (Hard to miss him, with the awesome voice line), but no Sayaad or Felhunters, it's difficult to get excited for customization options for demons i'll never see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Not disagreeing, but this is already quite significant, and will probably be introduced for other classes' pets and forms as well. Even if it is the final nail in the coffin of some silly old idea of mine...

But yes, some version of Class Skins would be great especially for Warlocks - Necromancer was one of the first ideas under this concept, after all.

Whether this would lore-wise be different classes or just Warlocks looking for new power as that of the Legion wanes, the concept is the same, using magics forbidden by mortal society.

Not to mention it would bring life to already half-forgotten (by many) zones/settings.
    I mean it helps that demonology's mechanics match the Necromancer theme better even than they do the warlock theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    In theory anything is possible. Hell, I can even summon Arthas wielding Doomhammer as my Unholy pet. In theory.
    In theory, people could not assume the dumbest possible interpretation of a statement and argue against that. In theory.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    In theory, people could not assume the dumbest possible interpretation of a statement and argue against that.
    I agree, but somehow the OP seems to have missed that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I kinda lost faith in warlock customization after they refuse to add an ability where you summon a pit lord

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks getting some customization?

Might be time for me to make a quick return then when it happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm debating about actually being a warlock atleast with the new warlock stuff that is coming in patch 10.1.5
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD