Poll: Which Horde character we lost would you like to bring back?

This poll will close on 2024-05-06 at 01:00 PM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Then there is Gallywix who characterizes the worst of Goblins. And the appeal of Goblin twisted humor is enjoying being the punching bag. Gallywix was a sweet dangling fruit for a raid boss, seems he got replaced with Blackfuse tbh.
    Damn right. Goblins unlocking their heritage armor by beating up and humiliating Gallywix, establishing that ruining his day is their heritage, was the best thing ever.

"“I never cover up the things I'm proud of. If the world was gonna split in half tomorrow, I’d buy the Dark Portal, slap a toll booth on it, and charge refugees the last of their pocket change, the rings off their fingers, a bite of their sandwiches, and a contractual obligation to build me a rocket palace in the skies of Nagrand. It’s the goblin way! Supply and demand! Deal with it!”" -Jastor Gallywix
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    How dare you make me agree with you.
    He was bound to get something right eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    He was bound to get something right eventually.
    I am alway right on everything.