Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post
    something new
    Would you be willing to share what addon you are using for your unitframes? As well as which Font/Texture are being used? I find this beautifully done and want to attempt to re-create this for myself.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    group frame stuff

I've been messing around with trying to get these to have the same behaviour as the default blizzard raid frames, easily resizable etc.

& slightly more detailed tooltip breakdowns, including finalising a thing that shows units that overflow past the 30+ limit i have on raid units

I seriously need this in my life.

@Lyn I found a font that's similar to yours i thought you might like, to mess around with. It's called Digitalt.

http://www.fontspace.com/gluk/digitalt

Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post

something new
    Really cool. Elvui based? If not- what have you made this with?

Here's mine in a 5-man instance. Comments?

group frame stuff

I've been messing around with trying to get these to have the same behaviour as the default blizzard raid frames, easily resizable etc.

& slightly more detailed tooltip breakdowns, including finalising a thing that shows units that overflow past the 30+ limit i have on raid units

Part of me likes it. Part of me thinks everything is 20% bigger than it needs to be.

I wanted to see what I could do with ElvUI

Last edited by Kneepel; 2016-10-09 at 05:15 AM. Reason: what are forums
    dicks

Looks good, Hopelez
    What chat addon is that?

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    @Lyn I found a font that's similar to yours i thought you might like, to mess around with. It's called Digitalt.

http://www.fontspace.com/gluk/digitalt
    Thanks! Looks good
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Part of me likes it. Part of me thinks everything is 20% bigger than it needs to be.
    the group frames have an easy solution for that

i think the other stuff is at a reasonable size, remember I'm playing in a 900x500 window on a potato computer — my last revision took flak for being *too* minuscule on any reasonably sized resolution. I'm mostly using the sizes which best represent the original blizz art, which usually errs towards being easily visible

anyway thats what the UIScale slider is for right
    Last edited by modernist; 2016-10-09 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurios View Post
    Looks good, Hopelez
    What chat addon is that?
    The chat is mostly my own code... the chat tabs, however, are 'Fane'.

Deleted

i think the other stuff is at a reasonable size, remember I'm playing in a 900x500 window on a potato computer — my last revision took flak for being *too* minuscule on any reasonably sized resolution. I'm mostly using the sizes which best represent the original blizz art, which usually errs towards being easily visible

I must say this is the best pary frames ive ever seen. and i wish i could download it seperatly.

That's neat. I have a 27" 1440p screen. For example, the Heroes of the Storm UI is atrocious, because it's 1 size, and that size is "LIKE ALL OF YOUR SCREEN".

Neat feature though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Thanks! Looks good
    What font are you using?

This loos almost alike.

Deleted
    Made some adjustments and added my weakauras. Any feedback is appreciated
    My castbar is below my weakauras in the length of the action bar. Below my two action bars is another hidden one for mount/potion etc.

Last edited by mmoc7d9912e8d0; 2016-10-10 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post

This is my current UI.

A small clip how it shows in raiding, in combat - https://clips.twitch.tv/skmzarn/MagnificentBeeRedCoat

I am okay with my UI, however, there is always room for improvements, and I would love to hear your opinons about it. I am not completely happy about the bottom line, with my three meters. I had a panel here with a databroker, but I removed it and added another panel, but put it in the upper part of the screen, and I like that one better. I want bigger space around the middle, but I find it hard to get it, because I like having my WeakAura strings around the character.

Addons are:

Vuhdo
    Pitbull
    WeakAuras
    BigWigs
    Quartz
    SexyMap
    SexyCooldowns2
    TidyPlates
    Prat
    Blood Legion Cooldowns
    Dominos
    Details!
    Raven
    XIV Databar
    probably a few more.
    I really like your player/target/tot/boss frames. Would you mind sharing?
    Last edited by Silentbob78; 2016-10-10 at 07:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexell View Post
    Made some adjustments and added my weakauras. Any feedback is appreciated
    My castbar is below my weakauras in the length of the action bar. Below my two action bars is another hidden one for mount/potion etc.

The fact that everything is off-centered to the left is triggering me hard. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    The fact that everything is off-centered to the left is triggering me hard. :P
    Oh wait. You mean it doesn't allign with my character right? Damn, now that I noticed that too, I gotta fix that

group frame stuff
    Would like to know when and if this is available for prime time.

Deleted
    I am nearly finished with my UI.
    http://imgur.com/a/F8tAF

Took some time to make oUF_Simple modular. Raid is still missing but really happy with all the rest.