Thread: Post Your UI

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Regular bar.
    Black bar, x-4, put a black rectangle spark on it.

Maybe this will help http://pastebin.com/5Mh0ppzP
    thnks!!!!

Deleted
    It's not really special. Just ElvUi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    His burgers might be bland but he can cook up some mean bar textures :P Also, I thought Iron Maiden font would be brutal enough for a WoD inspired UI!

Edit: Better talent frame picture
    Didn't even realize it was the Maiden font and I'm a massive Maiden fan, guess that's being put to question now!
    I dunno, I just personally think it looks slightly out of place but it's not like I have a better suggestion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in Wrath I used to use Viewports a lot and put almost all of my UI stuff on the Viewport with lots of free space above. Now though, when I use Viewports via Skinner, my nameplates are sent sky high beyond my camera. Is this why I don't see anyone using them anymore?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Minor Changes

Last edited by Dvorjak; 2015-01-12 at 04:12 AM.

Deleted
    Small updates to the thing I posted a few weeks ago. I moved the most of the combat relevant stuff down a bit, got a new bar texture and changed the unit frames slightly to make the health bars a little more obvious in peripheral vision.

Out of Combat

In Combat

Bonus; I'm making a talent frame thing!

PS. pHishr is a bamf
    Would you mind sharing the textures with us? Especially that middle crest and the 2 axe looking things behind the health and target frame. I tried something similar but it didn't look as cool as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Variann View Post
    Would you mind sharing the textures with us? Especially that middle crest and the 2 axe looking things behind the health and target frame. I tried something similar but it didn't look as cool as that.
    It's a wip but I don't mind sharing the textures. I am work atm but I'll try to throw something together this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne View Post

Addons used - Grid2 (has some issues but also got the most ingenious config I've seen so I can't part with it), Dominos, BasicMinimap, SimplePowerBar (not visible but I have it just left of the action bar), kgPanels (just a flat texture with gradient color for the line on the bottom), SLDT, Aurora, AuroraMissingTextures, nibPointDisplay (sadly no longer updated so it doesn't work in most cases but it's still usable for holy power), nibChatTabs, wChat, Skada, kuiNameplates, Gnosis, WeakAuras and xCT+ (very minimalistic config)

The unit frames are mostly ouf_Elen (you can find them on wowinterface) but I've edited them to have a 3d portrait overlay on the health bar and very basic boss frames. The rest can be configured by setting some vars in the lua file. All the addons use the texture ouf_Elen comes with (except bl_Cooldown as I couldn't find how to set it up). There are two fonts in use - one is from ouf_Elen and the other is what Aurora uses by default. I also use the Clean Icons - Crisp set from wowinterface.
    I like it - do you mind sharing?

I liked skullflower's font so I stole it. I'd actually use that UI but I hate elvui so just integrated the font and large health text idea into my own.

retired, another victim of warlords of draenor

So I've updated my shadow priest UI for Warlords of Draenor. This is just an alt, so the interface is optimized for looks instead of functionality. Though I do have indicators for everything interesting.

Infus, that is really nice. I can't get the cursorcastbar to work (the addon itself) personally. Wish I could though. Nice setup

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Infus, that is really nice. I can't get the cursorcastbar to work (the addon itself) personally. Wish I could though. Nice setup
    I saw Infus' UI on Reddit the other day. CursorCastBar doesn't work for a lot of people apparently, but through some googling I found CursorCDTimer (on curse) that is updated for 6.0.3 and should do the same thing. I'm going to try it out once realms come back up and see what its like. I'm hoping it does the same.

If not, I hope Infus will share some insight on how he got CursorCastBar working.

Quote Originally Posted by wigg1es View Post
    If not, I hope Infus will share some insight on how he got CursorCastBar working.
    Well, nothing at all. I installed it, it did what it should do and I didn't even take a look at the configuration setting so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beratt View Post
    I like it - do you mind sharing?
    Updated the first post with a link to the relevant files (wtf + the edited addons). I suppose you know how to get it working but if you have any issues feel free to toss me a pm.

Pretty simple. Does what I need it to do.

-
    I'll do dirty things to you if you tell me how you turned the Garrison Report into that yellow square or whatever you turned it into.

edit: #eyyobbygrl
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2015-01-14 at 06:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

looks like the dropdown picomenu from QuseMap

Deleted
    My UI:
    In Combat1: imgur.com/ypaFVC4,mM9l5Ni,fMNID2n#0
    In Combat2: imgur.com/ypaFVC4,mM9l5Ni,fMNID2n#2
    Out of Combat: imgur.com/ypaFVC4,mM9l5Ni,fMNID2n#1

Have sound alerts too for dps CDs, SnD & Rupture on low duration

Quote Originally Posted by Doomar View Post
    My UI:
    In Combat1: http://imgur.com/ypaFVC4 , http://imgur.com/mM9l5Ni , http://imgur.com/fMNID2n#0
    In Combat2: http://imgur.com/fMNID2n#2
    Out of Combat: http://imgur.com/fMNID2n#1

Have sound alerts too for dps CDs, SnD & Rupture on low duration
    Fixed. you had the same things linked.

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    looks like the dropdown picomenu from QuseMap
    Well, something that gets rid of the Garrison Report then >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s