Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    That is awesome! Is that done with WeakAuras? I truly wish you could share an export of that if so. Really really cool!

Edit: This would be awesome if it could work while using a more fluent orb like RothUI (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...hUIDiablo.html). Just dreaming out loud, not being picky lol.
    Last edited by Fastlane_hellscream; 2015-08-09 at 10:58 PM.

i.imgur.com/D06FwxY.jpg

Still working on the WA.
    elvui / tohrui
    minimalistic and sexy
    Last edited by sally1; 2015-08-10 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    That is awesome! Is that done with WeakAuras? I truly wish you could share an export of that if so. Really really cool!

Edit: This would be awesome if it could work while using a more fluent orb like RothUI (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...hUIDiablo.html). Just dreaming out loud, not being picky lol.
    Yeah, it's WeakAuras.

Here's a string. http://pastebin.com/SU15GBsB

I'm not entirely sure how Zork does the animations for the orbs, but I can't imagine it'd be impossible to get stuff to scale, rather than being a progress bar.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Update!

Haha, nice. Some details need a bit of love, but all in all ... not bad
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by alphalion View Post
    Nice, minimalistic yet practical. I like putting hud near the center, I find rolling eyes to see information from a corner to another pretty annoying
    Do you mean the minimap? I look at it so rarely it would just waste space.

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    i like the general idea. but i feel it would get intrusive in combat. everything is so far up in the screen. and i can only speak for myself now, but i know for sure that it'd obscure my character's positioning in certain camera angles. is there a reason behind this or is it just a preference you have? but as a whole i enjoy the look, i would just move everything like 1-200 pixels further down.
    Maybe you are right and it is too high. Didn't have the time to test in a raid.

How do I post the thumbnail that lets you click it to see the full size from Imgur?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    How do I post the thumbnail that lets you click it to see the full size from Imgur?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

When in combat:

When out of combat:

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    ----
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    [...]

i share your sentiment (regarding my own, and of course, your uis) ;o)

it works decent in a sticky situation. main problem i have is red environments when i'm playing fury, as it gets harder to distinguish the powerauras. wish i knew how to disable them and just add my own weakauras.

[...]
    Thanks!

I am playing Fury myself, so I know ... but my question was actually to get a screenshot infight while raiding... so I/we can see it a bit more in action.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Haha, nice. Some details need a bit of love, but all in all ... not bad
    Thanks! Yeah i know.. i hope its ok that i am copying your ui... i won't share it, its for my personal use

Do you have any experience with stuf? As you can see in my SS that the "curhp" has a bigger distance from the percenthp when the percenthp goes under 100%...

can i use a tag that makes me have say... "[size(15):curhp] [hpthreshold: percenthp][hpthreshold:%]" ? .. im still learning lols.
    Last edited by mikkis2k; 2015-08-10 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks! Yeah i know.. i hope its ok that i am copying your ui... i won't share it, its for my personal use

Do you have any experience with stuf? As you can see in my SS that the "curhp" has a bigger distance from the percenthp when the percenthp goes under 100%...

can i use a tag that makes me have say... "[size(15):curhp] [hpthreshold: percenthp][hpthreshold:%]" ? .. im still learning lols.
    No problem at all. I had my reasons to not share mine ...

Nah, I never really used Stuf, only back in TBC. I built mine on oUF because of these problems (of yours) I had way back in TBC with Stuf.
    oh, honey.

Hey Im trying to recreate this as well, I wonder how did you get the power bar as a border? Did you put it on a lower framelevel and put behind the healthbar?

Edit: Btw are you recreating this in Stuf?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    http://puu.sh/jhCqk/e4191b88e6.jpg

end product, gonna play around with it and pixel perfect mode tomorrow or tonight.
    Mind sharing those Beautifuly WeakAuras for Sub/Combat? <3

Deleted

My UI (with a little something extra for Mass Effect fans ;-) )

- Bartender 4
    - SpartanUI
    - Recount

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    This is my second weakauras ui, this is still work in progess!

Hi Deshi - very clean and useable. Can you post more pics or vids in party, raid etc?

Update

i.imgur.com/GGnXFMN.jpg

Castbars are still untouched.. they look wierd :S
    What font are you using here?

Quote Originally Posted by elitist noob View Post
    What font are you using here?
    Expressway

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    No problem at all. I had my reasons to not share mine ...

Nah, I never really used Stuf, only back in TBC. I built mine on oUF because of these problems (of yours) I had way back in TBC with Stuf.
    Yeah i know.. i just don't have the time to code and stuff in oUF.. if i did i would probably use oUF instead.. as "Gnosis" and "Stuf" is making my head spin

But i am using these addons because i "know/think" they will be taken care of.. as in they will be updated even if legion is out etc :P (or thats what i hope xD)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    Hey Im trying to recreate this as well, I wonder how did you get the power bar as a border? Did you put it on a lower framelevel and put behind the healthbar?

Edit: Btw are you recreating this in Stuf?
    This is stuf indeed. Well now thats very easy tbh.. All you do is make the health bar have a higher frame level than the power bar, and then make the text have a even higher frame level than the health bar.. it's just logic.. even though it might sound difficult :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    Arms warrior wip:

Big number is relative hp. Turns red if < 20.
    Targetframe shows energy & castbar:
    Is there any chance you will make these available at some point mate?