I love this sig Mylune fantastic work I am hoping for something similar.

Visible text: Mâximus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kalecgos/mâximus/simple
    Gear set: Warrior T12
    Helm visible: No, Worgen helms look ridiculous sadly
    Your pose: Similar to the one above.
    General colour scheme: Well the gear sets Orange and black so something in those colors would be nice
    Any extras: I know i'm crazy but would there be anyway to get my name put in the middle of the mandible of bethilac in a sig? I'd think that'd look really cool!

Hoping an artist can have some fun with this request, and I appreciate all of your guy's time and efforts you rock!

Edit---

No idea why it won't show the image but i'm referring to the sig you did for Kiaran . Thanks again!

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I just got a Virus blocked from Deviantart, anyone else had this??
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Open the NE female model, choose the DotF skin and all that other stuff, Load NPC Set in the Character menu (I think that's what it's called in any case), if you don't find a good enough match just choose Leyara's gear and turn off the helm (you can see the equipped items this way).
    Ooo Didn't think of that.. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylune View Post
    Muah <3

Love your stuff.
    <3 nou! /shy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    Ooo Didn't think of that.. Thanks!
    No prob, I've been using this method for a while now if/when I can't find the right items but remember a mob wearing *similar* gear.

Sorry, I could only fit the name on there but I hope you like it.

That looks amazing, thank you! Love the pose of the bow <3

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    That looks amazing, thank you! Love the pose of the bow <3
    You're so very welcome. I loved working on her because your character is seriously adorable. Makes me wish I could stomach the horde. :P

| Pm Signature Requests Closed. | My work |

Signature Request:

Visible text: My name and title, "Dhryke the Immortal" in one place, guild name, "Kill Order" in another place. If space is limited feel free to cut the guild name.

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hryke/advanced The face isn't gonna be too prominent, so hopefully the armory link only will do.

Gear set:
    Hunter Heroic Tier 12

Helm visible:
    Yes

Your pose:
    I'll leave this in the hands of the artist.

General colour scheme:
    I'll explain more below, but in general I would like to see mostly a fire based theme.

Any extras:
    Basically what I'd like to see is fire/flames in the background with me in the foreground, almost completely silhouetted out. I say almost because it wouldn't be much fun with zero features showing. Hunter tier 12 sports an eye patch so maybe some of the brighter colors in the armor highlighted along with the one visible eye...?

I hope this is enough info for someones talent to be sparked and intrigued. If it does get picked up and you need more info, feel free to PM me at anytime. I'll respond with whatever you need very quickly.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: PM'd someone.
    Last edited by Dhryke; 2011-08-15 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthne View Post
    PMR

Ooooohhhh worgen. beautiful job.

Thanks mate , awesome job!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Got it, thank you.

Was just a little confused as there are new posts receiving quick turnarounds, but the old ones are falling back. I'll just keep an eye on signature statuses.
    Keep in mind too that none of the artists here get paid or are obligated to make signatures in any way. For me personally, yes my requests are close but I browse this thread multiple times a day. If I see a request that interests me then I'll pick it up whether it's been posted 5mins ago or 5 days ago. It's unfortunate that we don't have enough ppl making signatures to cover all the requests that this thread gets but that's just how it is. It's impossible to get everyone. That's why we tell ppl to pm one artist if your request gets missed.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Keep in mind too that none of the artists here get paid or are obligated to make signatures in any way. For me personally, yes my requests are close but I browse this thread multiple times a day. If I see a request that interests me then I'll pick it up whether it's been posted 5mins ago or 5 days ago. It's unfortunate that we don't have enough ppl making signatures to cover all the requests that this thread gets but that's just how it is. It's impossible to get everyone. That's why we tell ppl to pm one artist if your request gets missed.
    Lol, a few of the PM requests I got were quite aggressive and acted like paying customers. So yes, Bri is right please keep in mind that we aren't getting paid and we are taking time out of our day to do as many as we can, but it can become extremely overwhelming!

(I'm actually in the doghouse with my Hubby cause I've been spending so much time on the computer... *sadface* )

Oh, I also want to add something. Please don't ask an artist to try and duplicate a certain style done by someone else. Everyone has their own style and if you're so set on one specific artist then Pm that person. The other day I had a PM Request filled with all sorts of links to other artists sigs and I couldn't help but feel a little bit insulted. Well, it stung a bit. I don't feel right copy-catting someone elses work and I'm sure I'm not alone on this. Just something to think about. You don't want to hurt someone's feelings while asking them to do you a favor!

Would like to add, just because you PM someone doesn't mean its 100% they will do it.

I've gotten like 20 PMs in the day or so, and I try to reply to them all but some people feel if I don't reply with in an hour or so that clearly I'M BEING RUDE -.-

Take time and I don't check MMO all the time, I have a life, just chill out :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakhtré View Post
    Hey

There was one artist who made iPhone wallpapers, but I have forgotten the name. Is that person or anyone else doing them?

If so, I would like to request a wallpaper with my character Nakhtre, she's a druid, so either in bear form or normal caster form would be great. If it can be kept in pink like my signature or something similar to her hair/fur colour that'd be even more awesome!

Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Nakhtre/simple

T
    hank you very much for reading this.
    Hope this fits what you were looking for. It's a lot bigger than any cellphone wallpapers I've done but I used the dimensions you gave me and I confirmed those on the internet as well so I hope it works!

Those colors are stunning together! Nice work Brienna!

10+ Year Old Account
    Those colors are stunning together! Nice work Brienna!
    Thank ya! <3

maybe im lucky... but i never recevied any rude PM.

And yoeah brienna this colours are amazing O.O

My Work - PMR : Open

Quote Originally Posted by brienna View Post

amazingly stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by brienna View Post
    holy moly ...

Oh man i love u
    thx a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Jedkin and Darthne!

And I'm glad you like it Treann It was fun to do something other than wow for a change
    Last edited by Brienna; 2011-08-04 at 12:13 AM.