Deleted
    Name: Ryujin *The Dragon king or god of dragons what ever looks best as a title:P*
    Race: Orc
    Class: Warrior
    Relm : Chamber of aspects
    Size: Forum Signature (500x100)
    Gear: warrior heroic Tier 10 with shadowmourne * make it red if possible

for the over all look... just very draconic an evil :P

Quote Originally Posted by foofymoonkin View Post
    I have an Spriest? o.O

My only priest I have is level 71.
    I must be thinking of another Foof then, lol...(I did a SPriest sig for him a while back on the TukUI forum.)

I will burn your soul.

Hello could you please make me a Cataclysm sig.
    Could it please have the name Retdream somewhere on it in some cool looking font.Is it possible to have a male tauren with full 264 sanctified paladin gear without the helm on I don't mind what horns/skin colour and facial hair I have. Could I be holding shadowmourne as well please and the background be gloomy and have some sort of holy glow around the tauren. Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been messing around in photoshop and with tutorials trying to make something for myself and nothing seems to be coming together. So, I figured I should leave it to the pros of this thread.

Character: Gormlaith
    Server: Shattered Hand (US)
    Class: Shaman
    Spec: Elemental
    Gear: either redish/blue t10 *helm off (I can't stand the look of the darn helm!)
    Armory: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=gormlaith

Signature would not be for MMO, so it could be a bit bigger.

Thanks!!

PMR:

|Pm Requests: Closed | Current Que: 0 | My Work | My Holy Pally UI|

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't let people like that put you down Geek, your work is amazing in my eyes and many other posters here, some people are just so ungrateful

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

Deleted
    PM Request -

PMR:

Last edited by Protigee; 2010-10-03 at 11:05 PM. Reason: mispelled his name ... ugh

|Pm Requests: Closed | Current Que: 0 | My Work | My Holy Pally UI|

PM Request:

Deleted
    Name: Slayde
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Worgen, male, black fur, green eyes.
    Gear: Grinning Skull Greatboots hc, Red sanctified DK tier10 (same template as the hc tank plate obtainable from ICC25), no helmet or cloak and wielding Worldcarver axe.

Other: I'd like something dark and sinister, pref. with some blood spattering, otherwise knock yourselves out!
    Last edited by mmoc19ad86984a; 2010-10-03 at 11:21 PM.

My old Signature is getting quite old, So I have came to request a new one, I would like something like this...

Note that this is a rough scetch, please,
    Would like to have my Server name, Ysondre under my two Chars, my paladin (Dragonscott) and Deathknight (Shadowscott), would like to have my paladin in the arena version of T6 (Red lightbringer pretty much, along with Blood Knight tabard, and saluting.) with a yellowish holy back ground, name in red, same with the words please, And for my Death Knight I would like to have him in the Blue Scourgelord armor with tabard of Frost and his weapon be Bryntroll, and with him holding his weapon to his face, back ground should be a green to blue unholy to frost like background and purple/black letters, helm showing on both, a link to my armory should not be requiered but just incase: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Dragonscott and http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Shadowscott
    Sorry if it is to much work =/

A great group of talented people here. It's a shame the restrictions are so tight, an increase to 150px height would work wonders.

Deleted
    PM Request -

Caiti, that DK sig you made, the guy who requested it is a big huge douche who pm'd multiple ppl and is a part of the guild that Geek made a banner for. Just wanted to let you know.

PM 1 ARTIST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD :@
    Last edited by Sez; 2010-10-03 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks for pointing that out Sez. He just sent me a PM and now I'll delete it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi people! I've been lurking in this thread for a while now, but haven't posted anything! I'm sort of new at sig-making, and after making a bunch for myself, I've decided I wanna make 'em for other people too. I took a shot at Foofy's for my first not-for-me sig ^_^.

I can haz feedback from teh pros?
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

It's terrible, quit your job!

I kid, it's pretty cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, you're not Bojangles-Garots anymore! That didn't last long ;P
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

The morph was temporary, yet we are still one. Join us in MMOC RP IRC!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!