10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    I'd say his post was plenty thorough, and doesn't really need the template. Since it's a bit of a strange request. (But that's my opinion)
    I think that if that person hadn't mentioned the form, someone else would have. It's just how it seems to go hahah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    Hello everyone! I see some excellent work in this thread and I would like to have a go at a new sig for me.
    I made something in iweb to show which ever talented artist takes up this request because I could not figure out how to explain it without an image of some sort.

CHARACTER: I would like the woman to be my hunter in shooting stance http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ranksta/simple in t12 hunter gear without the helm using any gun from firelands and if there are no models for them yet use http://www.wowhead.com/item=68014#.

BUNNY:I want a bunny to be shooting out of the gun like the image and i want that bunny to look ferocious and if possible his arms and legs stretched out like superman flying.

UPPER LEFT: I want http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=70139/fl...es-woodchucker this item's name and yellow flavor text to be on the upper left hand side with its icon

BOTTOM RIGHT: my toons name Cranksta on the bottom right in some sort of fancy nature-like text.

BACKGROUND: I would like a nature-ish type of place like Hyjal or something.

Thanks in advance to whoever takes up this request!
    Fixed to follow the form as much as possible.

Looking for a forum signature for my Shaman

Visible text: Name (Navek)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g/navek/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting Chaing Lightining if possible (this spell is one of my favorites visually), although Casting Lightning Bolt or Lava Surge is just as cool as well.
    General colour scheme: Whatever you come up with!
    Any extras: Nothing Special just a Dwarf Elemental Shaman doing his thing!
    I like fat chickens and I don't know why; Charbroiled on a spit, or fried; When a Boom walks in with a big fat waist; Stripped down and ready to baste; You get HUNGry; Hope the meat ain't tough; Cause you noticed that the bird is stuffed; Deep in the pan he's stewin; I'm hooked and I can't stop droolin; Oh Baby, I wanna get with ya; And fix you fo dinna; Weight Watchers is just starvin; But that butt you got; Was made for carvin...!

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Aemos
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/aemos/simple
    Gear set: i'd like the new 4.2 t12 raidset. Really cool looking imho.
    Helm visible: yes.
    Your pose: at your choice
    General colour scheme: White, yellow and a bit of red.
    Any extras: I'd like to see my character with the Avenging Wrath paladin buff. And some boulders around floating. Can be cool imho.

Thanks in advice if u can do this for me. <3

I'd say his post was plenty thorough, and doesn't really need the template. Since it's a bit of a strange request. (But that's my opinion)
    Even I wasn't going to mention the first post. They provided a diagram. That's rare as it is.

Hello! I am here to request both a signature and a wallpaper for a 1600 x 900 desktop. My character's armory link is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raicity/simple. The realm is Wyrmrest Accord, and I would like something like shadow flames (purple) in the background. I would like to be in full vicious felshroud and no weapon with a succubus in the background. My character is a male blood elf warlock. The quote I would like to have is "We do not forgive, we do not forget" and my guild is Umbra Ordinem. I want him to be either roaring/cackling, casting a spell or just standing there. If possible, can the succubus be whipping the air in the background? and I want the embelem of the forsaken in the background THANKS

EDIT:
    Can I have the undercity in the background? just purple flames around Catraicity. Sorry If this is confusing
    Last edited by xepheroth5026; 2011-05-31 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    PMR:

Sorry it took me so long. Thanks for being patient!

Aeline is the last person I have in my inbox that's still patiently waiting for me to finish. I'll hopefully have the signature done by tomorrow some time. The wallpaper might take me a little longer though.

(Currently not taking requests)
    How did you get t12 to work? I downloaded and patched the PTR and then opened up the new WMV FOR the PTR and no dice =(

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure if a sig for 2 toons can be done, but if it can

Names: Athrasie (paladin) and Koltira (deathknight)
    the i in koltira is alt 0 2 3 6 on a numpad, sorry i dont have one on the computer im on now

if you could put them both in their respecitve t11, t12 if it can be done
    facing opposite ways with fancy lighting or something in the background (or whatever you think would look good)

if someone does it could you pm me? thanks in advance =)

Agreed Eis =D

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephthes View Post
    How did you get t12 to work? I downloaded and patched the PTR and then opened up the new WMV FOR the PTR and no dice =(
    Yeah I was having trouble myself Elyaan and taco helped me with it

Anyway - WMV - PTR - File - Discovry NPC/ITEM

Go to the item list now and type in ''Item'' and it will give you a bunch of them, one of those will be tier 12

10+ Year Old Account
    Resentful beat me to it, Nephthes. Like he said, after you do the discovery Item/NPC then just search for "item". The t12 stuff will be near the bottom of the list. Just have to piece the sets together.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Ahk. I still cant get it to work. *sadpanda* I so want my priestie in t12. Ah well gonna have to wait! On a side note:

Wake up today and I have PMs, and I'm so effing tired of this.

Not accepting any requests of any shape or form until I'm done with what I've accepted.
    All PMs are deleted on sight.

Have some respect.
    Thank you.

Just popping in to show off some guildie sigs i got done. :x i might come back and pick up a few requests now that i have some time. ^-^;;

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to let people know that I'm not taking desktop wallpaper requests. I will take phone or iPhone wallpaper requests, just not desktop! Also, please don't make some overly complicated signature requests... I have a maximum of 500 pixels wide and 100 tall, it's not a lot of room to work with

EDIT: HAI PJAMMIEZ!!!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Hey all,

I posted a few pages back but being a new member my message needed to be approved before going live. By then I think the thread had moved on a few pages. So here's to trying again and hoping someone sees it.

Sig Request:

Visible text: Nevarien, Defender of a Shattered World
    Endless Fury
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: can't post links but character is nevarien on nagrand us
    Gear set: Heroic T12
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Combat Stance/Block
    General colour scheme: Blue/Black
    Any extras: Just something that looks real tank/defender like.

Thanks in advanced if someone can pick this up. Keep up the amazing work

Regards,
    Nev

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    PMR - > Roritto

I still have two more request I have to do before I can open the Q's again <.< I apologize!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Wake up today and I have PMs, and I'm so effing tired of this.

Not accepting any requests of any shape or form until I'm done with what I've accepted.
    All PMs are deleted on sight.

Have some respect.
    Thank you.
    What if I just wanted to PM you to say Hi?! ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    PMR - > Roritto
    I'm so jelly of your mad "making font look super awesome and fitting in with the siggy" skills. I can haz? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Alright, this is a multi-char request! So I hope someone is up to doing four chars in one sig
    I can't sleep. So.. I'ma "try" this. Gemme a day or two. =]