Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Another flawless Twitch layout!
    Thank you so much! <3

That i4ni sig is amazeballs. (maybe I want one too )
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

I have one more PM in my queue, for Kidoeng7, and although I haven't been back very long I might just close my queue up after that. I'm not feeling very confident in my artistic abilities lately after seeing all the amazing stuff being put out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    (maybe I want one too )
    Well, I am open for requests if you do.

Deleted
    From Rivellana

"... and although I haven't been back very long I might just close my queue up after that. I'm not feeling very confident in my artistic abilities lately after seeing all the amazing stuff being put out...."

I think you're going to be just fine! Everyone have their own way at making art and yours is quite artistic and really gorgeous! I don't like the way I make my signatures etc. 'cause they're far too simple - but hey - gotta keep trying! =)

Edit* - Just for the records, my current signature is made by i4ni and I wouldn't be able to make this kind of signature myself so I'm grateful at other peoples skill(s)!
    Last edited by mmoc264ec5d525; 2012-09-10 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'm not feeling very confident in my artistic abilities lately after seeing all the amazing stuff being put out.
    Pfft. If I had a mentality like that, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere. You're getting better and better with each signature, so keep it up!

Deleted
    I have only just started using Photoshop. My wife asked me to make a wallpaper with her Mage.

Please let me know what you think.
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-09-10 at 02:00 PM.

PM from the mighty Rocheku:

- -

And I absolutely agree with Elyaan, there has been times when I've basically retreated from here because I felt like utter crap compared to everyone else. I just recently learned to appreciate my own work (after 3 years, yay) even if I still think that most designs posted here look way better than anything I could ever make.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just would like to say thank you Elyaan, for allowing me to use this signature which in my opinion is "amaaazing" even tho it's familiar to what you've been doing lately (because I was afraid to ask you for one), so thank you for your approval! <3

On the other hand, would like to let you all know that you're doing an amazing job with your recent stuff - signatures, wallpapers, layouts, badges they're all so awesome! Keep up the great job! :3

P.S Signature wall #3 soon woop <;D
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    I just died from how amazing this is.

PM from the mighty Rocheku

And I absolutely agree with Elyaan, there has been times when I've basically retreated from here because I felt like utter crap compared to everyone else. I just recently learned to appreciate my own work (after 3 years, yay) even if I still think that most designs posted here look way better than anything I could ever make.
    *WHOA, incredible!

**couldn't have said it better. Except it's two years for me

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    I have only just started using Photoshop. My wife asked me to make a wallpaper with her Mage. Please let me know what you think.
    I think shoulders are too big (WMV breaks them so you have to manually set the size on model control>shoulder) and I don't know if it's meant to be like that, but I wouldn't have put outer glow on hair, cos it'd blend better without it. But it's only my opinion. Overall I think it's amazing considering you just started. Keep it up, experiment and keep trying new things
    deviantART

And people say pandas are childish. That is terrifying!

Deleted
    PMR:
    I have one more PM in my queue, for Kidoeng7, and although I haven't been back very long I might just close my queue up after that. I'm not feeling very confident in my artistic abilities lately after seeing all the amazing stuff being put out.
    I remember when you first started doing signatures, don't doubt your artistic ability, you are very talented and have a incredible style, not to mention you are improving more and more for each signature you make, and you are already amazing, the sky is the limit so to speech! <3

And to all artists: You have all been putting out some amazing work lately, but those twitch pages you guys and girls have made, my goush!
    Elyaan, love the new style you started with!

Deleted

- -

Awwww yeah! Amazing work Engelen! Feels like my Pandaren is trying to break out of the monitor haha! Really really love it. Thank you so much for creating this art, it will be decorating my desktop for a long time to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    This is awesome. Some nice refreshing creativity!

And on to a PM:
    O.o I honestly can not thank you enough! It's so beautiful <3333333333

I also want to thank everyone for the compliments. It's always nice to hear that people enjoy the hard work you do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OT:
    On a serious note,
    PMR:

*snip*

Riv, please don't feel this way.
    I think everyone has their own style and we all are our worst critics. I personally get super nervous whenever I give someone a finished product because I feel like my work is really hit or miss. I wish I had a set "method" for doing them (which is why I won't make a tutorial...btw).

Please don't give up on yourself.
    We all start somewhere and I know I am not the only one who has been a fan of your work.
    Just play to your strengths and don't feel like you have to be like anyone else.
    Nothing would be more boring than a thread full of cookie cutter signatures.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Awwww yeah! Amazing work Engelen! Feels like my Pandaren is trying to break out of the monitor haha! Really really love it. Thank you so much for creating this art, it will be decorating my desktop for a long time to come!
    Haha, thank you very much, warms my heart to hear!

And thanks to everyone else for the compliments! ♥

Deleted
    PMR for Bobba:

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeam View Post
    Wallpaper:
    1920 × 1080 1080p

Visible text:
    "Redeam" fit into it if possible

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Human Female Paladin
    Human Female Rogue(prio)
    Night Elf Female Hunter
    Draenei Female Shaman
    Gnome Female Mage
    NIght Elf Female Druid
    Orc Female Warrior
    Night Elf Female Priest
    Worgen Female Warlock
    Panda Female Monk

Gear set:
    This is pretty much up to you, whatever you feel works out the best.

Helm visible:
    As above, up to you if it fits better.

Your pose:
    Same, whatever you feel looks the best

General colour scheme:
    Color fitting the class, again, you decide, you're the expert.

Any extras:
    I'm not sure if its made in this thread before but my idea is:
    Basically I'd like to have the wallpaper made out of some kind of pillars fading into eachother with as many chars as possible(Rogue being prio).
    To show it in text pretty much just |||||||||||| with each of the blank spots being a char, where they somewhat fade into eachother with the color of the class. I don't WANT all my chars into it unless it looks good, and that's up to you to decide.

It might not have been explained properly so feel free to PM me or contact me on IRC if you wanna have a talk about it.

I'm also very much interested in a signature of somewhat same idea(obviously with less chars, because of the size), but something similar.

Thanks in advance, hopefully it's not to badly explained, but as mentioned, please don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in this .

Shamlessly bumping this, hoping one of you great artists would be interested in this.
    As mentioned, if it's explained badly, feel free to PM me and we can have a chat, it might be easier to understand what my idea is

Edit: Just noticed Wallpaper bumps are on a two week cd, but since this kinda also has a Signature request, I'm hoping it's cool, otherwise feel free to bitch and I'll delete it
    Last edited by Redeam; 2012-09-10 at 07:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Wonderful! Thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    PMR for Bobba:

Thank you so much! Looks awesome!

Hey again, i made a post awhile ago and didnt realize what i wanted was actually a banner, thought it was something else. so just gonna use the template for that this time.

Banner:
    Size: Width - 546 Height - 307
    Visible text: Name - Roughjustice. Guild - Local Defense
    General colour scheme: Dark red, black, orange, yellow, gold, white. doesnt have to be all of these of course, just some options i'd like
    Specifics: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stice/advanced here's my pallys armory, i'd like just kinda from the shoulders up with the ring from the helmet and the fire that goes in it if thats possible