Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    How many would be interested?
    Count me in.

Also, regarding the tutorial requested earlier:

Click it for the full tutorial. If you have any questions regarding it, send me a PM.

Oh my god...Elyaan....

I love you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Won't get started with the requests I've gotten until next week since I'm extremly tired right now and need to get back to planet Earth before I attempt anything.
    Thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-07-20 at 09:10 AM.

Resubmitting my Request, the artist I PM'd was closed for business

My signature request:

Visible text: Aviel
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g/aviel/simple
    Gear set: What do you actually want to wear? : Whatever is convenient for you, matches and looks Paladin-y. Biggest priority is: convenient for you. (I'm not armor vain).
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: Standing in Repose, as if waiting for a fight to start
    General colour scheme: I'd like pink and gold, like a sunset with clouds, with a suggestion of a blood elf male looking on in the background, as if in admiration. I'd like it to have a romance novel cover feel about it - only gentle and not so cheesy.

I would just like a forums signature. Thank you in advance, I'm appreciative of any work done and I really admire the signatures you all have produced. The work here is beautiful.

My WMV keeps messing up my renders =(

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Deleted
    Visible text: Crashyk,I want it BIG. .. And my guild <Paranormal> In some Corner.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Boomkin form! Troll version, Red
    Gear set: Boomkin form! Troll Version Red
    Helm visible: Boomkin form! Troll Version Red
    Your pose: Starfall casting animation
    General colour scheme: Like, The same colour as my starfire, kinda, lightwhite, mixed with red,
    Any extras: I'd like a Horde Mark, strongly symbolized somewhere.

Tyvm, bye !

I've come to realize how hard and clutter my sig would have been so I'm canceling this one. I am so sorry for an problems this may have had cause to arise.
    Last edited by Wsc51595; 2011-03-01 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Revelation of my stupidity
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    I literally want to Kitten Filled Hugs people in face and smack a Soft Swan-dive Pillow up their little bottoms when they use that word. It sounds just rather weird.

Fixed that for you. Please refrain from going a bit "too far" with your language.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Count me in.

Also, regarding the tutorial requested earlier:

Click it for the full tutorial. If you have any questions regarding it, send me a PM.
    Thanks so much, this helped me a lot to understand photoshop more, Tried my best and I got this as a result/

EDIT: Hmm, Doesn't want to work as my sig, must of done something wrong...
    Last edited by Silenteyes; 2011-02-28 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Upload it to Imageshack or Imgur or anything simillar. Copy the web adress and paste it into [IMG]adresshere[/IMG]

Edit: Also, make sure it´s not too big.
    Nope, uploaded with image shack. File size is only 10kb whenever i preview image i just see the blank piece of paper with shapes on it (I dont know what it's called hope you know what i mean )

Quote Originally Posted by Silenteyes View Post
    Nope, uploaded with image shack. File size is only 10kb whenever i preview image i just see the blank piece of paper with shapes on it (I dont know what it's called hope you know what i mean )
    You need the "Direct link" in order to get it working ^^

7/7 HC!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Also, I'm sure Sokogeka/CrazyTaco93 are up to important stuff. They'll reappear, sometime.
    Yeah, I was totally doing important stuff! Not playing Two Worlds 2, Samurai Warriors 3, or doing random heroics and being a moron in vent with my guildies at all! Yeeeeaaaah... I was just taking a wee break. I pop in here every now and then to see the work! Like I was doing just now! I'm coming back to you all soon! And not the Blizzard soon™. The one that means "shortly" or "sometime this week or next week".

---------- Post added 2011-02-28 at 06:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tauroon View Post
    Hey, thanks in advance for putting down time on this
    Here you go! I hope you don't mind, but I totally forgot the lightning :x

Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello and thanks loads to who ever decides to do this for me

So male blood elf paladin. I like T1 raid gear and im currently collecting it all, so I see it fitting that if you could get a model wearing t1. Also if you could fit it in could my toon be holding ashkandi? I only roll ret as well, so a retribution themed sig would be great, im thinking blue/grey/dark blue colours, but its entirely upto you, im no artist and i dont know what looks good with what until its done Could I get my toons name and then like Ret or Retribution below it?

p.s. engineering goggles look good and dont include my guild/server thanks alot! xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Crashik View Post
    Visible text: Crashyk,I want it BIG. .. And my guild <Paranormal> In some Corner.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Boomkin form! Troll version, Red
    Gear set: Boomkin form! Troll Version Red
    Helm visible: Boomkin form! Troll Version Red
    Your pose: Starfall casting animation
    General colour scheme: Like, The same colour as my starfire, kinda, lightwhite, mixed with red,
    Any extras: I'd like a Horde Mark, strongly symbolized somewhere.

Tyvm, bye !
    BOOMKIN POWER! *nabs*

10+ Year Old Account
    So... Apparently I'm back and ready for action. I brought this new sig as proof! How that proves anything is for you to figure out...
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91 View Post
    PM:
    Lovelovelove! Thank you so much! ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Any tips for GIMP would be awsome 'cause most tutorials are for PS :'(
    You can do wonders by toggling the alpha layer.

On second thought, maybe it would be a good idea if I made a GIMP tutorial some day... that means some other day when I'm not feeling dead on my feet.

Hey and thanks a lot in advance
    so..
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/candiru/simple
    gear: priest T5 Avatar Armor
    helm visible: no
    aand.. i wanna be at Wyrmrest Temple with Alexstrasza having a picnickinda "Love is in the Air" event;
    it can be like: me and Dragon Queen(human form) sitiing at the top of the Temple under that umbrella and enjoying awsome Drogonblight view.
    I know what u gonna say: "That pathetic troll doesn't deserve The Life-Binder", okay how about Sylvanas ?
    If you decided to make me the happiest man in the world, a lil bit info: I wanna see my name (Candiru) and chakra state active will be cool too.
    Good Luck and bye
    Last edited by ThePenisFish; 2011-03-15 at 09:05 AM.

I PM'd an artist over 3 week ago and i don't know wether this artist has chosen to do my request as i've heard no reply, Should i continue waiting or assume my request wasn't chosen enough and give it a shot somewhere else ?

PM:
    This was a fun one to do <; Hope you don't mind the change to weapon, as it didn't fit in well and you said i could! ^^

7/7 HC!!