Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    His request didn't seem too bad, so what's with the terrible work?
    1. i dont see whats wrong with his request
    2. if you find its terrible work then ok thats your opinion but you dont have to use it right??
    Quote Originally Posted by narutoboi97 View Post
    lol players say hon sucks
    hon players say lol sucks
    they are both right
    dota is KING!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nhomizz View Post
    hi i made your request i hope you like it ^^
    took me a lot of time

turned out pretty good imo
    Thanks that you put away 2 minutes of your life to make something that you hope someone would get a laugh from.
    Sad.

Still looking for a guy/girl that can make a banner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    His request didn't seem too bad, so what's with the terrible work?
    ... I'm guessing he's... Young.

I keep practising, I think I need a break lol can't see straight or evaluate if any are worth keeping
    deviantART

2. if you find its terrible work then ok thats your opinion but you dont have to use it right??
    3. Serious help is wanted, no "mspaint images" please.
    Might want to read the second post too...

No more PM's please.

---------- Post added 2010-09-19 at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    ... I'm guessing he's... Young.
    Probably.
    He request wasn't bad at all. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post

I keep practising, I think I need a break lol can't see straight or evaluate if any are worth keeping
    The Sylvanas one is hot.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

K, whatever floats your boat. Wait, did you erase the edges? Dude.....
    Last edited by Garots; 2010-09-19 at 04:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    The Sylvanas one is hot.
    Thanks!

I forgot and can't figure out for the life of me how to make text the colour of background but much ligther. So that the letters sort of "erase" few layers under them. Can anyone remind me please?
    Last edited by Zil; 2010-09-19 at 05:08 PM.
    deviantART

Thanks!
    It really is

I do like your BG effects
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhorns View Post
    Hi.

I'd be very glad if any skilled artist could make me a wallpaper in 1680x1050 resolution.
    It's supposed to be with my resto shaman named Redtusk, female troll.
    General theme of the wallpaper I'd like red-ish in colours (Raw-red, not "girly" red :P) and with my char in full tier 10.7 (last tier, ilvl 277)
    Armoury link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Redtusk

Ty in advance, Redtusk

Edit: Red hair would ofcourse be a plus!
    Bump? <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump? <3
    6. For the love of Elune: Do not bump your posts.
    Does any one read the first page?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks!

I forgot and can't figure out for the life of me how to make text the colour of background but much ligther. So that the letters sort of "erase" few layers under them. Can anyone remind me please?
    write the text in white and set the layer to overlay, that's how I do it. If it's still not light enough to read duplicate the layer

Sig request status: Closed | Queue: 0 | My Work | My "rules"

PM Request:

Hi.

I'd be very glad if any skilled artist could make me a wallpaper in 1680x1050 resolution.
    It's supposed to be with my resto shaman named Redtusk, female troll.
    General theme of the wallpaper I'd like red-ish in colours (Raw-red, not "girly" red :P) and with my char in full tier 10.7 (last tier, ilvl 277)
    I was going to do this since you PM'd me. But, now that I know you are sooo impatient that not only do you post your request in the thread but bump it, I'll pass on it. Thanks for saving me time!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyhiraeth View Post
    write the text in white and set the layer to overlay, that's how I do it. If it's still not light enough to read duplicate the layer
    Thanks! /facepalm
    so simple! <3

Always wanted that set for my lock

---------- Post added 2010-09-19 at 06:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I do like your BG effects
    BG? (sorry I AM a noob in this afterall)
    Last edited by Zil; 2010-09-19 at 05:38 PM.
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I can`t bump my post or anything.. What if mine gets lost in the hundreds of pages? I mean, if someone decides not to do it because I didnt describe what I want clearly enough, will I be told that I need to add more detail to my request? Or will it just be overlooked and I'll never get my friend's sig? I really don't want to repost it or bug anyone to do it, and I know my request is no more special than anyone else's, but I'm just scared my request will be lost forever. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    So, I can`t bump my post or anything.. What if mine gets lost in the hundreds of pages? I mean, if someone decides not to do it because I didnt describe what I want clearly enough, will I be told that I need to add more detail to my request? Or will it just be overlooked and I'll never get my friend's sig? I really don't want to repost it or bug anyone to do it, and I know my request is no more special than anyone else's, but I'm just scared my request will be lost forever. :P
    Try reading the first posts, the answer is there.

Deleted
    Send your request to an artist who's PM requests are open. (You can usually look at their signatures to find that out.)

Garots: I sent you a PM a few days ago about something, but you never replied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliadra View Post
    Try reading the first posts, the answer is there.
    I know, it may take days, but I'm just saying, what if nobody saw it on that page back there, and by tomorrow, my request is 5 pages behind, and nobody is going to go back and look for requests, so it'll sorta just die out, alone, and col.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Keep in mind that these artists arent getting paid for this, they are doing this on their own time, you are basicly asking someone you dont know at all to make you a signature, so if they dont like your request or dont think they can do it properly, it's in their full right to ignore it for wichever reason they choose.
    They are not forced to take any requests at all.
    They do it because they want to!
    The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all.