Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Post your Drood UI!

Quote Originally Posted by Synithin

This is my Boomkin UI

Edit: made the screenshot smaller.

Hey man what addon did you use to get those circular action bars they are so cool dude

15+ Year Old Account

My first user interface ever was with the custom build addon SpartanUI. I then became a great fan of Vexione's UI and I made my own upload wit a design familiar to hers. Yesterday I tried out Ishtara's UI and this is just pure art! Anyway, tell me which one you think looks best :]

SpartanUI
    [center][img width=500]http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3518/unavngivet.jpg[/img][center]

iLive UI
    [center][img width=500]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1774/wowscrnshot060909221535.jpg[/img][center]

Ishtara UI
    [center][img width=500]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4104/wowscrnshot081509204131.jpg[/img][center]

Still under construction. About 2-3 weeks old.
    Baby owl.

Quote Originally Posted by iLive
    My first user interface ever was with the custom build addon SpartanUI. I then became a great fan of Vexione's UI and I made my own upload wit a design familiar to hers. Yesterday I tried out Ishtara's UI and this is just pure art! Anyway, tell me which one you think looks best :]

SpartanUI
    [center][img width=500]http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/3518/unavngivet.jpg[/img][center]

iLive UI
    [center][img width=500]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1774/wowscrnshot060909221535.jpg[/img][center]

Ishtara UI
    [center][img width=500]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4104/wowscrnshot081509204131.jpg[/img][center]
    iLive looks best imo

First off, i truly truly hate x-perl.. its so damn ugly and irritating, amazes me that so many uses it...it even uses more memory than any other addon in the world i believe :P OUF takes - 98,8 KB (101212 bytes) of diskspace and isnt even shown in wow if you hover over game meny so i got no idea how much it takes... since i changed i've gone from 10fps in raidenvironment to 40+. and its so damn smooth and clean i really recommend to do the same (i can even upload mine if you want to try it out)
    Putting some time and effort in a nice unitframe is acually worth every second...

Here we go, i like it as clean as informative as possible. using the same for dpsing as tanking as i see it all.
    (had to post as a link as i run native resolution and this page didnt allow 1920x1200 :S)

Addons used:

Modified OUF_P3Lim (layout and positioning)
    Modified "Druidannounces" (announces innervates, cr's and shit to raid/priv(added almost all important spells from all classes for my guild. F.e, kicking an pummling without the spam from a macro :P(it only announces once if the spell acually is used)))
    Modified "Dra" (GUI on the right to see cds on IV and CR)
    Bt4, recount, prat and grid(with manabars)
    Addons not showing are, Fizzle, SpamSentry, Xloot, omen, needtoknow, dbm, cowtip, bagnon and auctionmaster.

My UI

Addons
    ag_unitframes
    Bartender4
    BigWigs - LittleWigs
    Bison
    ButtonFacade
    Fubar (hidden)
    Healbot
    InLineAura
    MBB (mini map button)
    MikScrollingBattleText (only for notification and event)
    OmniCC
    Pawn
    PhanxChat
    Quartz
    and others that atm are hidden (postal, prospect, xloot, tradeskillinfo, atsw, recipe book ...)

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

I know the panels are a little too flashy, but they actually do serve a purpose, the lights to the left of my actionbars represent different buffs/debuffs

5 Red lights:
    Bear form - Lacerate stacks
    Cat form - combo points

Green Light:
    Bear form - Mangle
    Cat form - Rake

Blue Light:
    Bear Form - Feral FF
    Cat form - Rip

Orange light:
    Bear form - Demo Roar
    Cat Form - Savage Roar

The small HuD around my char also denotes the presence of barkskin or savage defense(barkskin is the yellow vined effect while SD is the faint white aura, both are active at the time of the SS)
    Its not perfect, still needs a little tweaking, but meh

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dragon nipples.

This is mine, although I have recently updated/removed some things, but overall is almost the same.

Don't have a screenshot to hand as I'm in work, but you can get an idea of my UI from this video

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Habit
    Don't have a screenshot to hand as I'm in work, but you can get an idea of my UI from this video
    I have to ask - why is there a void to the right of your buffs? What was supposed to be there? Why isn't it there? Seems silly to me, thats all :P

Good point, I really do need to get a proper buff display mod rather than just using the default :

Quote Originally Posted by Barkskin
    Each box is a separate panel created with eepanels2, utilizing the roth square texture as the border.
    Where do you get your textures for eepanels from? Thanks.

I don't have a SS either but I the addons I have (in default form, no changes to the addons made) are....

Recount
    Xperl

Simple UI is simple. Win!

Barkskin, do you mind posting your UI? Its simpley amazing

This thread died :/ gogo more UIs

what mods make up your bottom portion and make mod is that for your map and to add the buttons to that map. btw your UI is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by wontcuddle
    what mods make up your bottom portion and make mod is that for your map and to add the buttons to that map. btw your UI is amazing.
    Panels: eePanels2

Minimap: Light'n'Stylish Minimap

Minimap Buttons: MinimapButtonFrame. It looks like they are attached to the minimap but in fact they aren't. I just organized them and put a transparency so that they fit right under the minimap inside the panel.

This is my UI:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaNsnzSxlL8

It's a slightly modified ALZAUI (can be found on WoW Interface). I've added a few of my own addons and modified some. It's a great UI for healing / tanking / DPS!

Lifie.