The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Tedious whispers

I'm sure everyone gets these type of whispers so lets start with a few examples

- whats your dps
    - where did you get that mount
    - where did you get that title
    - class advice

Now what is your response to these type of whispers? Now brb I'm wiping in LFR Madness on my bad alt -.-

Yeah depends what mood I am in, I try not to be rude to people but I don't want to be too friendly to every random person because sometimes then they don't leave you alone.

-whats your dps: I never like that question because well... it depends. What boss? A dummy? Buffed/unbuffed? Do I just tell them the biggest BS dps I ever did on some gimmick fight?

-where did you get that mount: Just usually give a short answer. Say what boss or meta achieve its from. Only so much you can say.

-where did you get that title: Same thing just link achieve or something.

-class advice: I usually don't mind spending a few minutes helping people. I will give them the basic rotation then point them to a good theorycrafting website.

Generally keep the answers short and to the point, nothing rude though. I always say thankyou if people compliment something, gear, title, mount or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always give straight overly thorough answers because that's how I am.

But I never get asked these things anyways. Most recent was asking where I got my mount, and that was quite a while back.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)