15+ Year Old Account

Re: Rate The Ret Paladin Above You

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll

using my parse from a few weeks ago (last weeks was poluted with an idiot dk getting me hit with horny goo).

fake edit after checking my math: i'm much to tired to check it competently.
    Lwo0lw0eolw0elo0l

Can't believe I missed that first time around! ;D ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Healzonly
    Your entire setup looks good. I'll assume that you just recently got TAiaJ and that is why you are so far over the hit cap. My only suggestion is to replace your current chest with the T10 chest when you get the chance.

Your gems:
    -Your neck has a yellow socket with a 4 Str bonus. You have 2T10 covered. That gem should be an Inscribed.
    -Same with your gloves.
    -The 10Str/10Crit gem in your chest is out of place. Should be 20 Str

Just gonna put this out there cuz that's what I do. If you are wearing that chestpiece to bolster your GS, you are also decreasing your DPS at the same time. Despite the third socket, you are wasting all of the hit rating. The crit and haste on the T10(251) chest is superior to your current chest.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice
    Your entire setup looks good. I'll assume that you just recently got TAiaJ and that is why you are so far over the hit cap. My only suggestion is to replace your current chest with the T10 chest when you get the chance.

Your gems:
    -Your neck has a yellow socket with a 4 Str bonus. You have 2T10 covered. That gem should be an Inscribed.
    -Same with your gloves.
    -The 10Str/10Crit gem in your chest is out of place. Should be 20 Str

Just gonna put this out there cuz that's what I do. If you are wearing that chestpiece to bolster your GS, you are also decreasing your DPS at the same time. Despite the third socket, you are wasting all of the hit rating. The crit and haste on the T10(251) chest is superior to your current chest.
    That is a lot of 20 hit gems there Prentice

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn
    That is a lot of 20 hit gems there Prentice
    3 =/= a lot. SILENCE!!! I KEEL YOUUUUU!!!

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

3 =/= a lot. SILENCE!!! I KEEL YOUUUUU!!!
    Prent, we all know paladins cant kill each other...
    we'll just bubble and hearth at the same time

PS: isn't DW boots better than the marrowgar ones?

Prent, we all know paladins cant kill each other...
    we'll just bubble and hearth at the same time

PS: isn't DW boots better than the marrowgar ones?
    Technically, no. If you look at the BiS lists, the Marrowgar boots are ahead of the LDW boots for both normal and heroic. I only have these boots equipped because I have never seen a single pair (regular or heroic) drop from LDW. Trying to follow the strength motif, I would definitely jump at the chance to wear the LDW heroic ones.

Technically, no. If you look at the BiS lists, the Marrorgar boots are ahead of the LDW boots for both normal and heroic. I only have these boots equipped because I have never seen a single pair (regular or heroic) drop from LDW. Trying to follow the strength motif, I would definitely jump at the chance to wear the LDW heroic ones.
    rawr is telling me heroic DW boots > heroic brostormer boots, but then again, our gear differs a bit

rawr is telling me heroic DW boots > heroic brostormer boots, but then again, our gear differs a bit
    Not quite sure why the reg version of LDW's boots are showing higher than the reg version of Marrowgar's boots for you on Rawr, but the heroics are in the opposite order even for you.

Using all of the EJ buff/rotation settings, here is your toon. I set the fight duration to 60 minutes to smooth out any possible haste/crit RNG.

The details box being displayed is from a mouseover of the Heroic Frostbitten Fur boots at the top of the list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdjCb4LwQY

Wrong version of Rawr?

Not quite sure why the reg version of LDW's boots are showing higher than the reg version of Marrowgar's boots for you on Rawr, but the heroics are in the opposite order even for you.

Using all of the EJ buff/rotation settings, here is your toon. I set the fight duration to 60 minutes to smooth out any possible haste/crit RNG.

The details box being displayed is from a mouseover of the Heroic Frostbitten Fur boots at the top of the list.
    because: sigh, i am a retard and forgot that i excluded leather items from my list /facepalm

I figure I would post to see where I am now. I am sitting at the edge of the best I think I can get since I don't do 25's very much. Only once a week and only to Pute. Starting to do more though. Working on Heroic 10mans right now and only need frostwing and LK

I know my spec isn't the best but I changed to help out with dmg soaking with heroics. I've been thinking of changing it back to aura mastery though.
    Just noticed I can remove the hit enchant on my boots while i was linking my armory Also I am saving up for the leather belt now.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...thol&cn=Caytee

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeddragon
    I figure I would post to see where I am now. I am sitting at the edge of the best I think I can get since I don't do 25's very much. Only once a week and only to Pute. Starting to do more though. Working on Heroic 10mans right now and only need frostwing and LK

I know my spec isn't the best but I changed to help out with dmg soaking with heroics. I've been thinking of changing it back to aura mastery though.
    Just noticed I can remove the hit enchant on my boots while i was linking my armory Also I am saving up for the leather belt now.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...thol&cn=Caytee
    I really have nothing to say that you haven't already covered. Boot enchant can go and spec is wonky. Other that those, you appear to be glyphed, gemmed, and enchanted perfectly.

Since there is nobody for me to rate, I'll start

Dont be gentle

(Im aware of the Gloves/Belt/Boots) WTB DROPS?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...H%C3%A4rdclass

Quote Originally Posted by Rëtribution
    Since there is nobody for me to rate, I'll start

Dont be gentle

(Im aware of the Gloves/Belt/Boots) WTB DROPS?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...H%C3%A4rdclass

1) Most people have their armory link in their sig, hover your mouse over their avatar or sigs and you'll often find an embedded hyperlink

2) Buy the friggin T10 gloves then, even then its a stat upgrade, i'm sure Festerface has been shitty on his drops

3) I think the leather crafted boots might be better than what you're wearing atm

4) grats on the trinket - and where's your 264 libram?

5) Otherwise, nuff said

Looks all good Todyn, time to get some heroic gear!

Do me!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ygos&cn=Cessil

^ good stuff, I dislike engineering immensely though!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...urne&cn=Sichoe

I did ICC like 5 times or something before quitting! too leet

Quote Originally Posted by Cesslol

Do me!

I don't do dudes, but I suppose I could try to offer a couple cents about your setup.
    The only thing I see that is less than optimal is your use of your Nightmare Tear. The ideal way to use that gem is to maximize the benefit of the socket bonus you are making with it. By putting it in your weapon, you have effectively knocked the 8 Str socket bonus down to 4 Str because you needed to use 2 hybrid gems to achieve that bonus. Had you placed your NMT in your belt or chestpiece, you would have achieved a socket bonus of 6 Str for that hybrid and loaded your Bryntroll out with all 20 Str gems. Feel me, dawg?

Oh, and there is absolutely nothing heroic of Todyn. He's just a regular kind of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesslol

Do me!

Make it so your axe has three 20 strength gems and your chest has a 20 Str/NMT, it's more strength that way, put the extra 34 str gem somewhere. Other than that look pretty good

@ Todyn

1) Sorry
    2) Hmm..
    3) I have the mats in the bank waiting for me, trying this week for a fucking drop and If not im making them
    4) I haven't bought it yet, if you see my other post on here, I don't like it, neither does Iiris

I don't do dudes, but I suppose I could try to offer a couple cents about your setup.
    The only thing I see that is less than optimal is your use of your Nightmare Tear. The ideal way to use that gem is to maximize the benefit of the socket bonus you are making with it. By putting it in your weapon, you have effectively knocked the 8 Str socket bonus down to 4 Str because you needed to use 2 hybrid gems to achieve that bonus. Had you placed your NMT in your belt or chestpiece, you would have achieved a socket bonus of 6 Str for that hybrid and loaded your Bryntroll out with all 20 Str gems. Feel me, dawg?

Oh, and there is absolutely nothing heroic of Todyn. He's just a regular kind of guy.
    10/10 only thing i could possibly see fixing is getting 1 more expertise somewhere, i cant say much because im 1 under with the glyph =\

Top link in sig

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Talg
    10/10 only thing i could possibly see fixing is getting 1 more expertise somewhere, i cant say much because im 1 under with the glyph =\

Top link in sig
    was going to say that you are low on hit then i noticed the goat feet so nice gear 8/10 time to get some sanctified