Quote Originally Posted by Moridinn View Post
    Looking good. How are u finding your dps with 2pc T12 After breaking up your 4pc ?
    \

Haven't tested it yet. Got my helm last night along with the pants :x

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawelek View Post
    Anaxie everything looks great, see u have either bad luck for drops or many plate dps to distribute gear. GL on any 384+ wepaon. Here is mine:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Pawik/simple
    Well hello! Looks pimp!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rufas/advanced (** note the neck is now also 371)

Not bad, but I don't understand why you are over the PVP hit cap while also gemming for hit. <_<

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orech/advanced

Deleted
    Would be happy to rate, but it seems that US armory is under maintenance..

Check me out? Woopert Bloodfeather - EU (Can't link armory since I'm new here! Be gentle.. :-D).
    Last edited by mmoca7da92d384; 2011-07-19 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Gonna try to get my sig on there.. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woopert View Post
    Would be happy to rate, but it seems that US armory is under maintenance..

Check me out? Woopert Bloodfeather - EU (Can't link armory since I'm new here! Be gentle.. :-D).
    All in all it looks okay, tho I think you gem a little wierd (looks at 20 str/20 haste), and also I'm not sure if it's worth going for 10 str bonuses in blue/yellow sockets yet. You could also probably reforge around a little to get down closer to hit cap, and up some mastery or crit.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lipop/advanced <- me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eDGe87 View Post
    All in all it looks okay, tho I think you gem a little wierd (looks at 20 str/20 haste), and also I'm not sure if it's worth going for 10 str bonuses in blue/yellow sockets yet. You could also probably reforge around a little to get down closer to hit cap, and up some mastery or crit.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lipop/advanced <- me.
    looks good only thing i can think off is that your using the wrong neck? have you done the day 1 unlock on firelands dailies the nexk from them is expertise +mastery and more stre compared to haste/crit from your ramkhen one.
    although possibly your waiting until you get a new trinkey to replace HoR as with that neck upgrade it measn the expertise from HoR is useles so other trinkets become beter than it for a beter dps overall.
    loged in prot gear so no point in armoury myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    looks good only thing i can think off is that your using the wrong neck? have you done the day 1 unlock on firelands dailies the nexk from them is expertise +mastery and more stre compared to haste/crit from your ramkhen one.
    although possibly your waiting until you get a new trinkey to replace HoR as with that neck upgrade it measn the expertise from HoR is useles so other trinkets become beter than it for a beter dps overall.
    loged in prot gear so no point in armoury myself.
    Yeah I've been thinking about that neck. With it, if I reforge the exp away I land at 29 expertise. I guess the extra str and mastery still makes it an upgrade tho. I just hate being so far over the exp cap :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eDGe87 View Post
    Yeah I've been thinking about that neck. With it, if I reforge the exp away I land at 29 expertise. I guess the extra str and mastery still makes it an upgrade tho. I just hate being so far over the exp cap :P
    If it makes you feel better, Im at 26 exp without SoT glyph now. WTB new weapon.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

I would rate but it appears he's already been rated

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Shatterfist/simple

Deleted
    :d i am not that good 2 rate anyone so someone plz also rate my + the thread above and ye i didnt put on the Engi bracer enchant yet ^^

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/arthas/hibari/

Quote Originally Posted by KennyW View Post
    :d i am not that good 2 rate anyone so someone plz also rate my + the thread above and ye i didnt put on the Engi bracer enchant yet ^^
    Well trying to read German when you can't was pretty hard haha. Your character is pretty solid, first (possibly only thing) that I could find, swap your relic to the 359 TANKING trinket, and just reforge the dodge to crit/whatever, you get 50 more mastery. Secondly, the chest bonus is worth going a 20str/20hit gem if you can drop hit from else where, as its a free 20 hit, without loosing any strength. 7/10

Armory is in sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Crakers View Post
    swap your relic to the 359 TANKING trinket
    Why would he do that? He's at 16 expertise so no need to swap it. (btw, you can change the language by scrolling down and clicking on the Europa - Deutsch and switch it to English (EU))

You got 31 expertise and are still using SoT glyph. 1.6% below hitcap. Check out the unlockable hyjal vendors, you can get a better ring (365 crit/haste) or a better relic there (365 crit/hit) possibly something else, didn't look that much further. 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Temsen View Post
    Why would he do that? He's at 16 expertise so no need to swap it. (btw, you can change the language by scrolling down and clicking on the Europa - Deutsch and switch it to English (EU))

You got 31 expertise and are still using SoT glyph. 1.6% below hitcap. Check out the unlockable hyjal vendors, you can get a better ring (365 crit/haste) or a better relic there (365 crit/hit) possibly something else, didn't look that much further. 7/10
    Armory wasn't updated.

Still need rated

Quote Originally Posted by Shatterfist View Post
    Still need rated
    Looks good, though you're over hitcap when you don't need to be. 9/10.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/elidra/advanced
    Last edited by scyther250; 2011-07-21 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scyther250 View Post
    Looks good, though you're over hitcap when you don't need to be. 9/10.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/elidra/advanced
    Nice reforging and gems. There might be a way to get to 16 expertise and a slightly lower hit, but I can't see it and it's not that big of a deal to go out of your way to find it either. Other than that, hope you can get good drops off Shannox and future bosses. Oh, nice tabard. 9.5/10

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Nullphantom/advanced
    Last edited by Nullphantom; 2011-07-21 at 07:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullphantom View Post
    Nice reforging and gems. There might be a way to get to 16 expertise and a slightly lower hit, but I can't see it and it's not that big of a deal to go out of your way to find it either. Other than that, hope you can get good drops off Shannox and future bosses. Oh, nice tabard. 9.5/10

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Nullphantom/advanced
    Pretty much a 10/10, anyone who has current tier heroic gear knows what they're doing. Perfectly balanced hit/expertise (.01% over hit cap, that would bug me so much, lol.) I like the matching tabard, too.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Msi/advanced

lol. Nice gear. ^

....us.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Amazzing/simple

Deleted
    nice, but you're missing a parachute

...eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Tiqe/advanced