Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Females that play warriors?

Roll call

Pinkfury, my pride and joy, who I consider raid ready after a little over a day If you armory her now, the 346 wep won't be up. Anyways, I'm just curious to see all the girls who have warriors :3
    WTB talented signature creators!

Pinkfury, arms warrior hnnnng

Barot, tauren prot warr/arms pvp

Warrior was my main for Vanilla and BC. Was the MT for most of Vanilla and then OT for a different guild.

I find tanking pretty boring now and dpsing as a Warrior is too simple for me.

Cuddlecakes, female gnome arms warrior

Although I havent played her lately because I switched servers

Quote Originally Posted by Pannaika View Post
    Pinkfury, arms warrior hnnnng
    Until 85, I never even had a fury spec. Since prot and arms are best for leveling, I had those dual specced, but then I decided I like arms, even though Fury does effortlessly more damage, I just don't feel like learning another rotation.

Izzybop on Scarlet Crusade. Was the MT / OT for WoTLK, but since leveling a prot pally.......Shes going fury :P

yurr, i love mah warrior. her name is xena. i know, i know. its lame.

I wonder how many people posting here are actually Females playing warriors, and not Males playing Female Warriors O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    I wish Blizzard would realize that adding features designed to achieve convenience for players in turn make this game more of a job

Quote Originally Posted by lolterribads View Post
    I wonder how many people posting here are actually Females playing warriors, and not Males playing Female Warriors O.o
    I hope I was clear >.>

Samanthá, Goblin Prot warrior ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Do God warriors count?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

I have honestly never been in a raiding guild that had girls play classes other then Hunter or healing priests and the very occasional resto druid. >.<

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Do God warriors count?
    Holy crap lol thats scary, her youngest kid looked terrified
    Last edited by xiphia; 2011-04-04 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolterribads View Post
    I have to admit, I'm a male playing a female warrior

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raevene/simple

---------- Post added 2011-04-04 at 08:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xiphia View Post
    I have honestly never been in a raiding guild that had girls play classes other then Hunter or healing priests and the very occasional resto druid. >.<
    We have quite a few in our guild - all the classes you mentioned plus a Lock, a DK tank, a Shammy healer, loads more I'm probably forgetting. As far as I'm aware though we don't have any female warriors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sup :3. Us top 200 up in the hurr.

Deleted
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Well, I'm a male playing a male warrior... But one of my RL friends, a girl, that I play WoW with has a warrior! Tauren male to boot. She's my personal daily Heroic tank <: ...that is, whenever she feels like tanking/going warrior. She also play lots of other classes, like a DK, a warlock and other stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gay. Does that count?
    My warr is a female orc, cuz I'm a rebel like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Hakto: English is an evolving language. When I say "I am gay", some people choose to interpet that as "he defines himself as gay, gay, and nothing but the gay, so help him Robot Unicorn Attack".

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?
    I thought girls prefered Druids or Priests.

Anyway, glad to see that girls find other classes attractive. Although raging girls are scary. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    I'm gay. Does that count?
    My warr is a female orc, cuz I'm a rebel like that
    Thanks for messing up my day!

Now I'll have that damn Robot Unicorn Attack song in my head for atleast 3 days