Emerald Dream, how can we get in?

Hello guys, I'm a site reader long time ago and finally decided to create a account.
    First all, I'm sure that my english isn't good. It's not my main language.

All right, I know that Emerald Dream probably will not be the next expansion before Cataclysm - I think Maelstrom will comes after, however is good to discuss about the lore of this.

My question is: how can we get into the Emerald Dream without do a lorelol problem?
    Last but not least, what Blizzard will do to led Death Knights, Warlocks and Undeads enter in the Dream without blow up the lore?

In my mind, I think Blizzard could do DK's, Warlocks and Undead's enter in the Dream in a different way of the other classes and races. Example: the, hmm, "good" classes and races could enter in a nice and beautiful place, and the "evil" classes and races could enter in a cursed place.

That's all folks, It's my first post here. I'm sorry if my english is hard to understand. I can understand what you write, but my creation of sentences isn't good. Be free to corrects me if you want.

Re: Emerald Dream, how can we get in?

because when the Emerald Nightmare is too corrupted for the druids to control, they have no other choice but to let the heroes of the alliance/horde in to rock some face

10+ Year Old Account

We can get in because blizzard makes the game and they can do what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Cel-
    Last but not least, what Blizzard will do to led Death Knights, Warlocks and Undeads enter in the Dream without blow up the lore?
    Stormrage novel has members of the forsaken brought into the nightmare by malfurion to aid the rest. so they should be able to enter atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by waddlez
    because when the Emerald Nightmare is too corrupted for the druids to control, they have no other choice but to let the heroes of the alliance/horde in to rock some face
    Mhm. After reading Stormrage (say what you will about Knaak), we may get the Emerald Nightmare/Dream as a 5man or raid. As for actually getting in, there's always the portals.

It is a fact that five Great Trees already exist in Azeroth, with swirling green portals in front which are believed to be entrances to the Emerald Dream. These portals are in Duskwood (Twilight Grove), Feralas (Dream Bough), Hinterlands (Seradane), Ashenvale (Bough Shadow) and Crystalsong Forest (The Great Tree) in Northrend. Currently none of these portals do anything if a player steps through them. Crystalsong's tree does not even have a portal. However the portals in Ashenvale, Feralas, Duskwood, and the Hinterlands are protected by high level elite dragonkin. Also, since patch 1.8.0, the Four Dragons, who normally live in the Emerald Dream, have begun emerging from the portals at regular intervals.
    We are the internet we dont care about you. We just want to poke you with a pointy stick
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Furthermore to hate gearscore for 'denying you access to raids' is like hating your credit score for denying you access to a loan.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Possibly Malfurion coming from the dream will require assistence within the dream once the World tree is protected from the threat of Ragnaros. The hyjal storyline and the summoning of Demi gods back to azeroth could also be leading towards bringing a way point (forcefully making the portals dotted accross azeroth to work) into the dream to get extra assistence to protect it due to the growing corruption from the dream itself. Wouldnt be suprised if in order to protect the dream from descending further into terror that drastic actions having to be made to preserve what can be preserved.

Yes i do realise it may be far fetched but hey i havent read the Stormrage book so have no clue how that pans out in the end.

SPOILERS:

in Stormrage the Nightmare is defeated and remains only in a small vale in Emerald Dream controlled by duids and green dragons. Emerald Dream won't be an expansion. An instance, at best.
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

Deleted

eat popped acorn (popcorn) and then /sleep

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

well you have those world portals that are supposed to be a way into the emerald dream

Quote Originally Posted by Sarpanti
    Mhm. After reading Stormrage (say what you will about Knaak), we may get the Emerald Nightmare/Dream as a 5man or raid. As for actually getting in, there's always the portals.
    An instance?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RSGevKQvEU

Based on the work put in by Blizz to do that... I very much doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

For how to get in Lorewise. Remember that place in the Hinterlands with the elites?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Seradane

Quote Originally Posted by Trillivm
    SPOILERS:

in Stormrage the Nightmare is defeated and remains only in a small vale in Emerald Dream controlled by duids and green dragons. Emerald Dream won't be an expansion. An instance, at best.
    Of what i thing, it should be an expansion called "Emerald nightmare" not dream ... i mean .... who would actully destroy a good dream insted of a nightmare? (Blizzard)

Yeah, guys, I know those portals, but I'm talking about the lore; what's going on Azeroth to let all races and classes get into the Dream.

And I think that Emerald Dream and Nightmare - probably a Old God - has to many importance in lore to be just a instance/raid. You know, just look in wowwiki and you'll that Emerald Dream is a world, not just a portion of earth. But a lot of people think that Emerald Dream is going to be a major patch adding the place, and not a expansion pack.

Well, there is this plan to:

80-85 = Cataclysm.
    85-90 = Maelstrom.
    90-95 = If isn't Emerald Dream, what could be?
    95-100 = Argus.

Quite easy really...

"Champions of the <Race>, gather toghether! The mighty <Enter Ancestral Very Powerful Badass Ally in Here> opened a portal for you to the Emerald Dream, you must stop the Nightmare and <Enter Badass Evil Boy of the Expansion Here>!

After reading Stormrage, ya theres still the old god in the one corner they are leaving alone for now, but most of the Emerald Dream has been "cleansed". Maelstrom old god = Emerald Dream old god and I see Emerald Dream being like a huge content patch but I dont see how they can do a full expansion on it unless the nightmare breaks out all over again
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

With all the lore and buildup about the emerald nightmare, I doubt they are going to let it end in some random book.

It would be like if WotLK ended after ulduar and we would have to read about what happened to Arthas in a book.

Quote Originally Posted by Cel-
    80-85 = Cataclysm.
    85-90 = Maelstrom.
    90-95 = Argus.
    95-100 = Wrath of the titans.
    Fixed ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sápphh
    An instance?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RSGevKQvEU

Based on the work put in by Blizz to do that... I very much doubt it.
    pretty sure thats been there since release
    Quote Originally Posted by Skr
    Just imagine the joy they'll feel after spending several hours of fisting.