Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: AVR, Blue posts, MMO Report

Very advanced and nice mod, but I can't help to think how lame it actually is, that people now can't beat bosses without addons holding their hand through the encounter..

Mmo report is hilarious, i cried of laughter!

Ghostcrawler is sinking to the level of lame "inbefore" memes. :-\

To be honest i hope Blizzard is gonna ban this addon

The more I here about the philosophy and intended design of tanking in Cataclysm the more I like it.

Great. Now everyone knows about it.

The addon is pure win in every aspect of it.So usefull when trying to explain tacts,meet poiints etc.

i think that mod is worthless, if you think noobs are in raids now, just wait til they all grab this mod and go into a raid they have never been in before and just rely on the graphics on the screen. it takes the enjoyment out of the game. i use mods but this mod just makes the game not worth playing.

its cool to let raid leaders show things on screen, but leave it as a strategizing tool, not the new DBM.

i have an idea, if you use this mod you can no longer QQ when you die cuz you suck. this is the only positive i can think or coming form this mod.

This addon should be disabled asap, it makes every raid encounter into a dance with steps drawn on the ground, which is just plain cheap, silly and not fun.

Edit: Oh and it's only a matter of time till there's a config for this addon that shows each raid member where he should be at any given moment of the encounter. I can pretty much already see colored circles floating around the encounter room and people following them.

10+ Year Old Account

This addon hould be banned as soon as possible imo.

Although it looks like a mod that a lot of work was put into, the mod's concept to me it looks like a next step into hand holding people.

I would certainly hope that in the event this doesn't cause any problems with blizzard's ToS, that this never becomes a requirement in raiding, and if it does, i'm going to lie about it and still be raiding on my merry way.

Actually knowing how the boss works (especially after defeating it more than once), or reflexes should be all that's required.

EDIT:And if anyone complains, mods that would benefit healers and tanks are an exception. Certainly easier downloading a mod that shows portraits of healing targets rather than dragging every frame onto your screen from the raid menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

I like this as a "before we pull" tool, something to replace campfires, flares, and people with lucky charms over their heads. But to have it operate during the fight responding to phase transitions and abilities n' such is pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen
    This addon hould be banned as soon as possible imo.
    true, what's next?

An addon who plays for you? ???
    Lv. 80 Death Knight Orc - Ragnaros
    Lv. 80 Warrior Undead - Ragnaros

The addon is a little over the top but as a raid leader its really frustrating when you see some jackass running somewhere really stupid and having to say it over vent with vent delay before he wipes the raid really sucks. So if I can use this and put a dot on the floor that says dont be a retard and go to X spot w/o pressing my vent key that would be kinda nice.

also does anybody know what boss mods is doing the Unbound Plague chat bubble countdown in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YRxQx6Rsls&NR=1 ???

This addon is two different ones tbh..

First one is to be able to draw in WoW, which is pure awesome, to explain tactics ect.
    Second one is automated addon which draws boss abilities ect.. And should be banned as soon as possible.

Deleted

This will make it even harder for Blizzard to design proper 'hard' encounters, tbh.

another fucking post about warriors tanking? im getting sick of it. theres no need to ruin a perfectly good class tanking role.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    also does anybody know what boss mods is doing the Unbound Plague chat bubble countdown in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YRxQx6Rsls&NR=1 ???
    Plagued

10+ Year Old Account

Jesus Christ...This addon is completely overthetop at making the game a lolfest. I don't even use DBM anymore, the fights are so easy and Blizzard's in game boss mod is enough. /sigh
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom
    Great. Now everyone knows about it.