Page 11 of 232 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: [SRP] In The Face of Death Itself

Ellié was not amused.

"Disthea..."

"Yes, my Master?"

"Take the goblin back to the house and do not let him escape."

Disthea reached over Ellié's shoulder and picked the goblin up by his collar. She held him up to face her and smiled, licking her lips.

"Mmm, I'm gonna have fun tying you up!" she moaned, carrying him back to the house.
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~

Saurdint jumped off the roof and took a look. They were no longer there. He thought they could have met the other strangers in the inn, so he covered himself with his cloak and entered the building. He sat and stayed silent, watching.
    FC: 3497-1179-1801 // Gamboa
    Friend Safari - Ice: Spheal, Bergmite, ?

"Let me go devil woman! I wont let you eat me!" Ryker struggled and eventually slipped out of the demons hands. Ryker ran to the elf. "I hate to say this but Im willing to make a deal"

(( @ Saurdint: Who's no longer there? Ellié, Kagayon, and as far as I can tell Ragnor are still in the inn... ))

"Why you little piece of FILTH!" Disthea shrieked.

She ran after the goblin, cracking her whip.

"Oh, what I'm going to do to you when I finally get my hands on you!"

In her rage, Disthea had not watched her step and tripped over a rock. She fell head first, face-planting into the ground.

"OOOF!"

She stumbled to her feet and composed herself, brushing the dirt off herself and fixing her hair. Her eyes began to glow red with rage. Her face distorted itself in disgust. She ran as quick as lightning and lunged for the goblin, arms outstretched. Missing by only a few centimeters, she once again fell face-first into the dirt.

Ellié giggled at the show. Disthea picked herself up again. Noticing a few minor scratches, she shrieked in horror.

"My precious body!!! RUINED at the hands of this pathetic goblin! How could this be???"

Disthea fell to her knees and burst into tears.

"Am I no longer beautiful?! Master, tell me I'm beautiful!"

Her tears formed a small puddle on the ground in front of her. Ellié couldn't help but giggle at the display, hardly noticing the goblin at her feet. She looked down, a big smile pasted on her face.

"A deal?" she laughed.

"What kind of deal?"

From what had just happened, she was starting to like this goblin.

"Well I can tell you who hired me to whack you, if you let me in on the profit of your little adventure" Ryker chuckled at the crying demon. "Women just cant get their hands off me... or claws..."

Ellié shifted her gaze to Disthea, who was still crying hysterically in the middle of Ratchet, then back to the goblin. She covered her mouth with her palm in attempt to hide her laughter.

"So you admit you were spying on me, then?"

"More like sent to kill you and that undead fellow, but hey thats in the past no hard feelings right?" Ryker nervously laughed

She raised her brow.

"By who?"

"Well I didnt exactly catch a name... But I do remember the face... damn ugly face... some sort of undead fellow, looked like a sorcerer or somethin. I asked him what the job was for, he said it was personal. So thats why I thought you might know who the guy is." Ryker saw the barkeep approach. "One ale please"

The barkeep nodded, dropping a small fish feast and small glass of honeymint tea before Ellié.

"Actually, I'll have that to go," she told the barkeep.

The Barkeeper sighed and took the fish back to the kitchen.

Ellié picked up the honeymint tea and took a small sip.

"And why do you want to join me?"

"Well not much else to do really looking for gold and some adventure" Ryker took a sip of his beer and followed the elf. "Im a pretty useful guy, jack of all trades you might say."

Ellié gave Disthea, who was still sobbing in the middle of ratchet, another glance, then took another sip of her tea.

"And what makes you think I'm so interesting? Just that I have a bounty on my head?"

"A bounty isnt anything special, nah, I just couldn't help... overhearing what was goin on with your undead friend, Ive been on enough adventures and seen enough crazy stuff to know hes headin places. *Ryker took a sip of beer and wiped his mouth on his sleeve* Places that have lots of high priced ancient stuff, gold lien around, and exotic animals ripe for sale"

Ellié let out a tiny laugh as she drank her tea.

"What makes you think this forsaken and I are traveling together? We're hardly more than acquaintances that coincidently ran into eachother again, here in Ratchet, last night."

Ryker chuckled. "Thats not the way it sounded to me"

Disthea picked herself up off the ground and slumped towards her master. She held her head down and dragged her whip along the ground. She was still wiping tears off her face.

"Well, that's the way it is," Ellié replied.

(( Since Yoggy's offline let's just assume Kagayon is too busy having his moment to notice them. :P ))

((Im going to sleep, just carry on without me if everyone else joins up))

(( Mkay. Night night. :P ))

Kagayon was silent - all this time. He didn't honestly feel like conversing. Suddenly he felt a large smash upon his chest and mind, as if his heart beat against his ribcage. It felt as if it dented the surface of his ribcage, it hurt. Suddenly, he felt something happen within his eyes. He felt darkness creeping over his already black sclera and towards his fel venom green, luminescent eyes, an indicative gesture of corruption.

His other eye was still unscathed but he smashed the palm of his right hand on his right cheek, the fingers running over his eye, open so that the corruption could still be seen to a certain extend.

''No way.. Already?'' Kagayon felt himself be surrounded by that same grim, savage, primal and creeping aura. He knew he was back.

''Damnit! All that damn work, and he's back already!''

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Ellié gave Kagayon a glance whilst drinking her tea, so it was unnoticeable.

'It seems it's manifesting itself again..."