10+ Year Old Account

Bio Bron Wildhoof

Name: Bron Wildhoof
    Nickname: Blofeld. Why he got this nickname it escapes him.
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Druid / Draogonsworn

Personality:
    An agent for the Bronze dragonflight, he is an ancestor. He is headstrong, yet calm at times. When provoked he gets into a beserk rage. He Pays reverence Bronze dragonflight and the cenarion circle. Others races and factions he will act neutrally towards until he can be sure of their intentions.

Appearance:
    Brown with white patches. Horns are of a brown colour with a forward pointing position. He Generally wears leather armour with a polearm equipped when out of form. His main form is his Cat form. He sometimes gives off a bronze sheen. He has a patch over his right eye, how he lost it he will not tell.

Strengths:
    Smart, a staunt ally when his trust is earnt and can surprise the enemy with his saveragy. He can almost sense what the next move of everyone will be

Weaknesses:
    Being headstrong can lead to problems with others which can lead to combat, when he gets beserk he is unstoppable.

History:
    Bron was born in the area now known as Mulgore before the war of the shifting sands. He and his tribe wandered The plains of kalimdor for many seasons. It is said his tribe met a druid on their travels, but that may be a myth. ten years later, He approached was approached The Bronze dragonflight and after proving his loyalty to the flight he bacame a Dragonsworn and has aged at a slow rate thanks to the powers of his patron flight.

During the war of the shifting sand he found at the side of his masters. He understood his masters lack of inaction until the foul qiraji attacked the caverns of time. The fighting was fierce and he watched as the mighty Grakkarond was felled, the tears that were shed for him will forever live with the dragonflight. A millenia later he was there To help put the qiraji menace to rest advising his fellow druids at cenarion point. From then until recently there are stories of a wild cat appearing to help a tauren in dire need.

He watched as his race was almost driven to extinction, but his masters told him not to interfere in the events. Much to his relief the orcs arrived on the shores of kalimdor recently. He fought at the battle of hyjal keep the sacred tree safe, He still hates the burning legion to this day and will do anything in his power to extinguish them.

He has gone back in time to aid adventurers numerous times at the orders of Chronormu. He has fought against the infinate dragonflight on numerous occasions but he senses a disturbing familiarity about them.

Recently he was tasked to explore Azeroth to watch for time disruption, and to keep an eye on the mortal races.

(first time so please be gentle *snigger* maybe i should mention more druidic stuff but heh. It will be fleshed out)
    Last edited by Khraine; 2010-06-22 at 09:03 PM.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

yay another Tauren!

But..I have some things to tell you. Although I like it, being trained by Cenarius is a little too-powerful. Maybe have him a little more related to the Bronze Dragonflight, instead of a mix
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

15+ Year Old Account
    DO you mean a Dragonspawn?an I believe back then tauren where nomads,they moved place to place,and did not jus stay in mulgore, but imma check to see if I am right.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    made it a bit more cryptic.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    DO you mean a Dragonspawn?an I believe back then tauren where nomads,they moved place to place,and did not jus stay in mulgore, but imma check to see if I am right.
    A dragonsworn is a mortal who has pledged their lives to a specific dragonflight, because they wholly beleive in their cause.

A Dragonspawn is a sort of humanoid, mortal, dragon-like creature, which follows the orders of a particular dragonflight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    yes they are nomadic i just mentioned his place of birth, nothing more
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

way too old, I'm sorry. Taurens reach adulthood at around 50 years of age and rarely live to be over a hundred... For him to be over 10,000? doesn't work!

Apart from that, give us a little bit more history, he can remain dragonsworn, as it is not uncommon for the bronze flight to take in some human followers.

Good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Some bronze Dragnsworn are 'Watchers' who are almost immortal
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

NO Rper can be immortal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    Some bronze Dragnsworn are 'Watchers' who are almost immortal
    There's a questline in the Storm Peaks with a taunka who is a bronze dragonsworn, and he has lived throughout the centuries.

EDIT: Immortal in the sense that they don't die of old age, Garots. Dragons are immortal in that sense, but they are able to die.

And I have to go... Gotta go to this colledge thing. Make sure that things don't spontaneously combust while I'm away

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    There's a questline in the Storm Peaks with a taunka who is a bronze dragonsworn, and he has lived throughout the centuries.

EDIT: Immortal in the sense that they don't die of old age, Garots. Dragons are immortal in that sense, but they are able to die.

And I have to go... Gotta go to this colledge thing. Make sure that things don't spontaneously combust while I'm away
    1. Have fun.

2. I'll allow it, you can be old, just not immortal xD make him a little wrinkly in the forehead at least

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd think someone who's ten thousnd years old would have a bit more of a history : P

Sounds like somebodies been spending a few too many nights in alone

Edit: Sorry that was a snarky way of me asking for slightly more info.

It's good but a little vague imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've reached a block, damn it.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

10+ Year Old Account
    Edited it a tad more
    Stormrage 4 lyfe