Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Of power and choices.

Im back! (for a litle bit at least)
    Most of you probally didnt know I was gone, but I have some free time, and I am terribly bored, and a tad disapointed with you lot! very little in new content, what happedned to the epicness of the cursed tower?!?
    Anyway, while everyone sorts out the other threads, people get back on, ect..
    Lets have some fun.

I want this RP to be special, always changing, suspenseful, full of action and sex!, err forget the last one. I just want it to read like an epic novel!

So, let me set the scene!

Its a strange time in Azeroth: most of the living population can not remember a time when there wasnt any conflict in the world. With the the lich king dead, both the horde and alliance are in isolation: mourning, and celebrate that fateful day that arthas lost his throne to the light.
    yet, It seems too peaceful, we are talking about an era where there is no control on most lands not ruled by either empire, no laws, no police, no consequenses. With the majority of both wrynn's and Thralls people in northrend the lands inbetween kingdoms have become wild, desolate.
    Ready for the taking.

You, whether you are a youngster with a grudge, a recently returned veteran from the great north or a domestic hero, have set out into the world. Tired of rules, goverments, this fake peace between Azeroths two superpowers and the ever increasing number of doomsday madmen and secret cults, your character is done. done with the wars, done with the pressure,and done with loyalty.

With azeroth within your grasp and great power at your desposal, its time for you to step up, time for you to create an empire.

But an empire needs fuel.

And the goblins of gadgetzan have struck gold, er pyrite.

Specifically a massive deposit underneath the ruins of zul'farrak. So take your armies, your war machines and any other forces, or, go by yourself, all that matters is that metal! without it this world can never be taken, or defended.

Sign up in this thread and send me a PM if you have an idea we could work into this story!
    Please remember that this is just an isolated thing, so as long as it doesn't completely destroy everything that is Warcraft, you can do pretty much anything you want, just explain it and stick to the story.

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

Ryker here, mind if I do my regular thing and hire myself out to the highest bidder?

experience- Im sort of well known on these RP forums so I know what im doing

Race/sex- Male goblin
    Age- 28-30 (Hes really not sure himself)
    Appearance- Check my avvy and sig, basicly heavy leather so light enough to get around but strong enough to stop a quick sword strike or glancing arrow.
    Backstory- Bruiser captain who started off working in booty bay and then moved on to private security for major cargo ships. Has good connections in the goblin world so never a short supply of jobs for him. However for the last couple of years he's been doing more mercenary work for the horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks interesting, I'll bring Morrowdawn and for once I'm going to give him a squad to command like he had in the first war

hehe Ryker well known...

anyway..

I WANT THOSE WHO WERE IN THE LOST TOWER TO GODDAMN POST... I don't want to call it dead yet

I'll bring Morzath along. He's the kinda guy who makes an Empire.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did post, but I've relly lost track of what we were meant to be doing

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    hehe Ryker well known...

anyway..

I WANT THOSE WHO WERE IN THE LOST TOWER TO GODDAMN POST... I don't want to call it dead yet

I'll bring Morzath along. He's the kinda guy who makes an Empire.
    Idk if I should feel offended or happy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    Idk if I should feel offended or happy lol
    well your comment WAS a lil smug :P

10+ Year Old Account
    well anyways, back on topic...
    I will wait till I get back from the gym tomorrow to close sign ups. IDK if Garots wants in on this, but I would love to have him in here, and anyone else, including people I have never Rped with are welcome as well, I want all sorts of writing styles!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey,

I will be bringing Velena Theron, She might bring a nice change to the story,
    aswell as introduce the femine side of the world into the lines instead of just having a male showoff.

Thankyou Scavvy for the awesome Sig!

I'll be bringing in Arygos, as his short-temper and powerful magic are always a scary mix!

I will be allying myself with the most powerful magic user, as Arygos always does.

MEGA GNOME DRAGON to the rescue!

this looks like its gana be fun

This seems interesting, so count me in!

I don't really want to take a side, so I'll bring one of my neutral characters.

Arcanist Shadah, or Rakaenormi. I'll use whichever you so wish, or both for that matter. You decide.

Shadah - Planning on meeting his own ends, dealing with everyone to come out wealthy.

Rakaenormi - Preserver of history, protector of lore.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-07-17 at 01:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on when this starts, I may join up. I would be joining on an ethereal (my new char), I might involve Charlie (I am changing his name soon.) and maybe Valakin

Also, shouldn't this be in RP discussion?

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish i could join this thread, but my char does not fit at all to lead any armies and i feel like i have to work on my own story, but GL to all the others who join this thread.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    (I can lead a squad or two )
    Insert Signiture here.

15+ Year Old Account
    ( Fryloc will join as a peacekeeper if things get out of hand ill find a way to make the story fit. )
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ve-Starstalker
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Light-Strider
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Iron-Hoof-Bio
    image of natyve coming soon
    Fryloc pic is avatar want to use him for most RPs since playing a girl is fkn hard as a guy

10+ Year Old Account
    you can go as one character by yourelf, this isnt horde vs alliance or good vs evil.
    think of this as:
    FALLOUT: Tanaris.
    Every man for himself! All that matters is that pyrite!

So when's this starting?