Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lets really hope they use a different model come release

I hope Chromie doesn't ever get Infiniteized.

Quote Originally Posted by Kampret View Post
    Whyyyyyyyyyy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    i want BC rare spawns back... i liked that you needed a full group to kill an 80 elite rare spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Kampret View Post
    yes because they totally need a new totally excessive model for a mob which is already in the game...

Mojomaker did enconter i think 4-6 rare mobs in Blasted Lands, while he was filming the video

Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    i want BC rare spawns back... i liked that you needed a full group to kill an 80 elite rare spawn
    Well I think you would need a full group to kill a level 90 elite rare spawn nowadays too
    Meh, I don't really see why they should be a challenge.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Good find. Perhaps Nozdormu can be a side Raid in Cataclysm. Something on the scale of Hyjal I hope. Or they could work this into some Deathwing Lore. Popping out at the right time could make things very interesting.

This is really interesting.

BUT, this could easily be a photoshop guys. Really, I mean look at it. I can easily drag some Worm over to the SoH place and just photoshop the name tag to say Thorim or some stupid crap :P

If this is true though, it is a very nice find and could lead to some very interesting things for us in the CoT

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    if nozdormu becomes a raid boss and another dragon aspect goes down...should we just off ysera and alexstrasza now before they go all power crazy too?
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Mojomaker did enconter i think 4-6 rare mobs in Blasted Lands, while he was filming the video
    though true, you obviously didnt read the topic

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckless View Post

BUT, this could easily be a photoshop guys. Really, I mean look at it. I can easily drag some Worm over to the SoH place and just photoshop the name tag to say Thorim or some stupid crap :P

If this is true though, it is a very nice find and could lead to some very interesting things for us in the CoT
    this isnt new and most definitely isnt photoshopped, there have been many more people that have posted threads about this guy
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

We've known that the Infinite dragons were corrupted Bronzes ever since the WoTLK release, in Culling of Stratholme. If you run out of time you can see the Infinite Corrupter turn the dragonspawn into an Infinite and teleporting away.

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    That's not a big deal, i killed Vultros (That black Bird in Westfall) a few times WITH THE CHARACTER while i was leveling in Westfall. (I saw in every Zone i was questing with my characters 2-3 Rare mobs, again and again)

The Respawn Rate of Rare mobs seems bugged, or this was really hard decreased.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    this isnt new and most definitely isnt photoshopped, there have been many more people that have posted threads about this guy
    Plus: http://db.mmo-champion.com/c/44767/o...the-corrupted/

On the Nozdormu topic..I know you will call be a heretic, but there will be this CoT instance/raid with war of the ancients as the topic.
    What if something happened back then that corrupted Nozdormu, without anybody noticing, that in future leads to him becoming the leader of the infinte (if that is the case)
    And..here comes the unthinkable, we could...save him?! By going back there and set things right so he won't get corrupted...
    Ah no that is just stupid, we all know salvation can only be accomplished by killing them and stealing their loot...

Up to now there are very few occasions where the infite actually attacks with the intention to kill. From a pro-infinite point you could view it like this:
    In black morass they want to stop sargeras (in medivh)...which is a reason to kill ... I mean we will probably do this some day to. They just defend themself against the attacking adventurers.
    In CoS the big guy attacks the already corrupted arthas. He then has to defend himself against the adventurers.
    In foothills it is a cutting edge thing. They don't want to kill Tabetha, but we want to interfer with their plan so they send troops. But maybe only to capture us? We attack and they defend theirself. Thinking of it, there is the option to declare tabetha corrupted and helping thrall to start war between orcs and humans on azeroth again (remember: the burning legion wanted the scourge to start a "war" so they can invade). This would set things clear in terms of intention of the infinite

As mentioned this is a pro-infinite pov that is very defensive and that I not share in all points. I would still like to see them either as a good faction (urgh another heresy, the black guys are always evil) or as mentioned first, them being "saved" i.e. returned to bronzes.
    Samin
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckless View Post

http://cata.wowhead.com/npc=44767

Quote Originally Posted by sapiorion View Post
    You can upload fake data to wowhead, just recently happened with private server items and quests. :P

db.mmo-champion.com on the other hand is 100% data mined from game files afaik. Correct me if I'm wrong. So if it's there THAT is the ultimate proof that it at least exists in the game files.
    Samin

Notice how he says that you will never defeat the Occulus. Perhaps a throwback to the most hated (non-raid) instance in WotLK?
    Leader of the Stormwind Protection Agency.

Quote Originally Posted by The Commander View Post
    Notice how he says that you will never defeat the Occulus. Perhaps a throwback to the most hated (non-raid) instance in WotLK?
    Random Dungeon finder newer gave me Occulus, when i need it for my Blue drake

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    I hope Chromie doesn't ever get Infiniteized.
    Don't even suggest such blasphemy
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character