I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I got no drawing skills and im lazy and wont search for art to show here in the thread, there did i say enough xD

Haha that makes sense, though yeah my drawings are usually influenced by manga, the few I have done anyway, though a realistic type. As realistic as I can get with my limited skill and knowledge anyway -.^

But yeah thanks for the link =P

15+ Year Old Account
    this thread has definitely inspired me to get back into drawing...or at least attempting it. Just a matter of finding time to do it.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

Does it count as WoW fan art if it's a night elf in a space marine suit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Aww thanks Sy.
    anytime^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Allow me to find a quote I have about this.

This was about another thread, but it probably still applies.
    oh, all that violence... *shakes head*

some pics from the draenei appreciation threads:
    priest
    warrior(?)
    hunter
    kid
    baby

Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    I usually look at this, not a fan of manga/anime though, prefer traditional looking art or anything where their head isn't bigger than their body.
    http://oi54.tinypic.com/j5z1xe.jpg
    1st - where did you find this??? though I already new these tricks, here may be one about clothing to help me lol

2nd - this comment was kinda full of prejudice, you know??? manga is traditional in japain... what you mean is western drawing style, not traditional art... it sounds like you think the west is the origin of the world and the east is something new and not that good, like comparing old and funny cartoons to those shitty ones some tv stations shove in this generation's eyes... (truth be told, the eastern countries are older than the western ones...)
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    anytime^^

oh, all that violence... *shakes head*

some pics from the draenei appreciation threads:
    priest
    warrior(?)
    hunter
    kid
    baby
    Those pictures are amazing
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

1st - where did you find this??? though I already new these tricks, here may be one about clothing to help me lol

2nd - this comment was kinda full of prejudice, you know??? manga is traditional in japain... what you mean is western drawing style, not traditional art... it sounds like you think the west is the origin of the world and the east is something new and not that good, like comparing old and funny cartoons to those shitty ones some tv stations shove in this generation's eyes... (truth be told, the eastern countries are older than the western ones...)
    just to share some lil bit of useless knowledge, manga was originally very different than it is actually... the reason why nowadays the "normal" manga has those big heads and eyes is because of the USA... you know, a guy called tezuka osamu (who's considered the father of modern manga) liked those cartoons from disney (such as mickey mouse) and decided to use a similar technique on his works... one of his manga that you might have heard about is astro boy... just by looking at it you can feel the disneyish mood his technique has...

after that other artists followed his lead, but adding different techniques to make their own style... and so were born the big manga eyes and heads...

though stuff like seinen manga (which is for adults) usually doesn't have big heads and eyes cause it's more serious...

Found it on 4chan, no lie. /ic/ is a pretty cool board.

Western Traditional I mean then, not just "traditional". I prefer things that actually look like humanoids, stuff drawn from Western Artists and studies from those who started off the whole anatomical body drawing, reference and the like. I know Japan, China and a lot of other Eastern countries look at that as their traditional art. No problem with it but meh, Realism > cartoon for me!

Also, Eastern countries older than Western? San Marino is the oldest land which is in fact part of Italy, which is western ;P
    Thank you Primary school geography.
    so... is italy older than china??? I said countries X3

besides, seinen manga is pretty well done... it's just that the manga which is really popular on the ocident is uwsually shounen (like naruto or bleach... or like zettai karen children AKA my favorite shounen manga X3)

Found it on 4chan, no lie. /ic/ is a pretty cool board.
    Artwork/Critique and /co/ (comics and cartoons) has to be the best boards ever.

MOAR MURLOCS PLOIX!!!!!

X3

Nice pics guys! i just read this whole Thread...

10+ Year Old Account
    MOAR MURLOCS PLOIX!!!!!

X3
    qrrggurglmsocute! ^.^

By Elune...the picture size..

Greystorm your really good with hair

10+ Year Old Account
    Last person to quote that pic gets 1000g!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Last person to quote that pic gets 1000g!
    By the gods, please no...

10+ Year Old Account
    somehow i don't believe the picture size was everything you looked at :P