Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    1) So what if it's a guys nature to protect them, and yet he cant due to his subconcious?
    2) So the only thing that makes us unique is protection? We're expendable?
    3) Why doesnt love work the other way around?
    4) If a woman saves you from getting your ass kicked does that make you obsolete as a species?

And to stay on topic:
    http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.c...martheader.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/download/1...izukoiuchi.jpg

http://wow-gold-price-list.com/images/wowartwork.jpg
    First two didn't work for me.
    And you don't quite have it, it's a team effort like American football, the line mens job is to protect the quarterback, the running backs is to run the ball. But if someone gets through and the running back stops them, does that make the line man obsolete? No, you would never want 250lb running back facing off against a 350 line men.

heroesofthehorde

Aww poor Arthy.. so scardy..
    Last edited by Ant Man; 2010-10-26 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    First two didn't work for me.
    And you don't quite have it, it's a team effort like american football, the line mens job is to protect the quarterback, the running backs is to run the ball. But if someone gets through and the running back stops them, does that make the line man obsolete? No, you would never want 250lb running back facing off against a 350 line men.
    Well lets try the main link:
    http://mizukoiuchi.deviantart.com/ar...enei-163990522
    http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...bSGxoog7ghoMo=

I just figured it was like an actual job. People would be dismissed from security duty if they werent able to protect themselves and others. Granted there are some things that are unpreventable or too hard to handle alone but just normal things that can be done by others more efficiently than what you could do seem to be inefficient.

Basically if you were unable to stop incoming crap when your average person could without difficulty what does that say about "you"? =/

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    Well lets try the main link:
    http://mizukoiuchi.deviantart.com/ar...enei-163990522
    http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...bSGxoog7ghoMo=

I just figured it was like an actual job. People would be dismissed from security duty if they werent able to protect themselves and others. Granted there are some things that are unpreventable or too hard to handle alone but just normal things that can be done by others more efficiently than what you could do seem to be inefficient.

Basically if you were unable to stop incoming crap when your average person could without difficulty what does that say about "you"? =/
    Thanks for fixing them.
    It is also a job, those who can't protect don;t get the best women. But thinking like that has drastically subsided in today's society, men still provide with income, but it's not the critical factor it once was. And if you can;t do it at all, then maybe you have bad genes and should be forced out of the gene pool. Need to think of the next generation, if you have bad genes so will they and why force that on them? And that's why I think Thrall needs to start a breeding program so he can fill the horde with amazing shaman and wipe out the alliance. Damn Blizzcon saying Thrall and Jiana will NEVER get together.

Tauren smash
    Tauren_Beatdown_by_Jonboy007007

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Man View Post
    Thanks for fixing them.
    It is also a job, those who can't protect don;t get the best women. But thinking like that has drastically subsided in today's society, men still provide with income, but it's not the critical factor it once was. And if you can;t do it at all, then maybe you have bad genes and should be forced out of the gene pool. Need to think of the next generation, if you have bad genes so will they and why force that on them? And that's why I think Thrall needs to start a breeding program so he can fill the horde with amazing shaman and wipe out the alliance. Damn Blizzcon saying Thrall and Jiana will NEVER get together.

Tauren smash
    Tauren_Beatdown_by_Jonboy007007
    Reminds me of a saying that "every third person should be X"

Thrall: Every fifth Orc is a fonzy
    *Every 5th Orc gets killed*

Well if we take a look at the human species back when we were still primitive a single male human could never defend their tribe/mate alone due to their physhical (spelling?) limit. So what did we humans do?
    We invented tools (and we still do) to replace the lack of self made defence/attack power and we also prefer to attack/defend in groups thus making us stronger.
    So basiclly, if one person is bad at, let's say ranged fighting (spears, stones, arrows etc.) he might be better at something else like melee combat while someone else is better at something else thus making teamwork the essence of our own survival.

And then there's also the cannon fodder role...

dunno if this actually helped or answered the question.

Oh look cute Tauren baby.
    Well I guess that makes me expendable then.

Ths Tauren makes me go " :>"

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    You quoted my pre edited comment
    I also added "But these "roles" are almost gone in todays society."
    Oh .

Well I dont see myself being in a relationship in the future anyway so IDK why I keep thinking about these questions.

And I wish I had the little Tauren for a sister :<

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    !
    she looks a bit scared though, is that intended?
    well, the colorized version will have some sort of magical effects around her hand which will kind of explain the expression of her face
    will post it tomorrow. too much work for today ^^
    Last edited by JDLJ; 2010-10-26 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerloin View Post
    Ugh, i hate coloring. so, thats it im done for now, i might continue if i ever feel like it.
    Tilted her head a bit since last update, looks a lot better. added more color and then /ragequit

BE Rogue by me
    Coloring is the funnest part! D: Maybe it's the tools you use, how do you go about it?

this one is from my sis, a birthday present. It depicts my mage and her love

And you know, you shouldn't watch Sailor Moon if you don't like girls fighting to the death
    For me, I totally love badass women and I'd like to see more of them - especially warriors and paladins - in official WoW lore.
    But I hate stripperific, unpractical outfits or thongs. This not World of Pin-upcraft <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post
    Your sister is a genius, why don't all little sisters do this =[

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Your sister is a genius, why don't all little sisters do this =[
    Because they're busy being annoying pests and completely locking down the bathroom every bloody morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Because they're busy being annoying pests and completely locking down the bathroom every bloody morning.
    <3

I wish I had a cute sister...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

No, you!

(I felt it had to be said)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Coloring is the funnest part! D: Maybe it's the tools you use, how do you go about it?
    just starting working with photoshop (this is actually my first work in it) and i just use the standard brush tool for coloring, altering the fill and opacity blabla. I just dont like the tight corners, where i have to change brush size, and hope i dont overlap my other coloring so it wont blend and become even darker. and don't even start with shading/highlighting, i always fail there.

I agree coloring can be the most fun thin to do, if you can do it :P. but for now, its just meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or they could just be annoying.. really annoying

Quote Originally Posted by trulte View Post
    Or they could just be annoying.. really annoying
    Ya siblings suck. Out of the 7 I have, only two are any good.

meh, if I had a cutesy little sister I'd be the happiest guy around X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerloin View Post
    just starting working with photoshop (this is actually my first work in it) and i just use the standard brush tool for coloring, altering the fill and opacity blabla. I just dont like the tight corners, where i have to change brush size, and hope i dont overlap my other coloring so it wont blend and become even darker. and don't even start with shading/highlighting, i always fail there.

I agree coloring can be the most fun thin to do, if you can do it :P. but for now, its just meh.
    Are you using a tablet? Because if so look for a brush that has a fine tip, and becomes much larger as you apply pressure. It'll get rid of the whole having to adjust sizes thing. I think if I had to do that it'd drive me nuts too. >_< You might try looking into getting painter instead. Photoshop is more for effects and finishing. Painter has far more options for brushes and textures and all that jazz. (or if you can find it I swear by corel painter classic >_< LOVE that program)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I wish I had a cute sister...
    Me too. *Grin*

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    No, you!

(I felt it had to be said)
    Let me guess...

Youngest sibling, probably female?

Quote Originally Posted by Lylandra View Post

And you know, you shouldn't watch Sailor Moon if you don't like girls fighting to the death
    For me, I totally love badass women and I'd like to see more of them - especially warriors and paladins - in official WoW lore.
    But I hate stripperific, unpractical outfits or thongs. This not World of Pin-upcraft <.<
    Well the thing about them is......well they dont really have any epic fights( personally) and when they die it's kinda....not really a concern.