Page 9 of 634 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalghost View Post
    just started watching it the other day on on-demand. definitely didnt think it was gonna be that good, but im hooked so far. kinda pissed it only has 6 episodes in the first season though : / but they prolly had a small budget and from the looks of it, spent most of it on the make up, the zombies look amazing in it, really well done. new season starts on october 16th. hoping a bigger channel picks it up so it can get more funding, its definitely looking like an awesome show
    Sadly, not only is the next season not going to get a bigger budget, it is getting a smaller one. The series showrunner quit because he did not like AMC screwing with the series. They wanted him to make more episodes for less money. I am not all that excited for the new season anymore. Luckily the comics are still ongoing and are fantastic.

Meh I was a little disappointed with the show mainly because I had such high hopes for it. A second season will be nice to watch but I probably won't watch it as it airs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Meh I was a little disappointed with the show mainly because I had such high hopes for it. A second season will be nice to watch but I probably won't watch it as it airs.
    AMC usually does this with shows the first season. They order 6 episodes and go from there. It's very expensive to make and there is no sense buying 16 episodes if no one is watching it.

I liked the first 2 episodes a lot, but couldnt watch the rest because of my raid hours, any1 know where i can watch em??

Just watched the webisodes on AMC.com. They give a little background on the bicycle woman. But they are pretty nice to watch. They aren't too long, about 2:30-4 min each. Nice filler until season 2 starts. can't wait.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazdreg View Post
    Just watched the webisodes on AMC.com. They give a little background on the bicycle woman. But they are pretty nice to watch. They aren't too long, about 2:30-4 min each. Nice filler until season 2 starts. can't wait.
    I'll have to check that out after I finish catching up with the new Boardwarlk Empire.

ooo and 9000 posts!

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Walking Dead Webisodes

AMC.... and pizza hut did some walking dead Webisodes.
    I'll let you guys make up your minds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post
    AMC.... and pizza hut did some walking dead Webisodes.
    I'll let you guys make up your minds.
    Not bad. Thanks for the link. I didn't even know they had done this.

Nice little back story. I won't comment on top of that. I know it's only webisodes, but I don't want to spoil anything.

One question though: Is that the same house that Lenny James' character was holed up in when Rick finds him?

amc always makes good shows.. the zombies looked kinda stupid at first but it makes u laugh.. and all the gores exciting.

Even with the budget, I am looking forward to this show regardless. I really enjoyed the entire first season and love the whole Zombie "genre"

The Walking Dead

Walking Dead season 2 starts today who else is excited

Just rewatched season 1. Very excited.

I think I should finish it today then, I only have 3 episodes left, and I just got back from a zombie-con Walking Dead would be perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't watched any of the first season, but it looks pretty interesting. Definitely gonna try it out for a couple episodes.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is my favorite show my a LONG shot. Really looking forward to this season. A lot more episodes this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 1 was FANTASTIC as a zombie type show. I pray that Season 2 is as good as Season 1!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCrusaderDante View Post
    Season 1 was FANTASTIC as a zombie type show. I pray that Season 2 is as good as Season 1!
    it'll be better, they have more money for production

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know of a place where I can watch season 1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Anyone know of a place where I can watch season 1?
    Today (Sunday) on AMC. They're running a marathon of the first season starting at 2:30pm EST.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a pretty awesome concept, but really... It's SUPER boring. The gore and fear is there, but christ is it bo-ring!

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.