The Walking dead turned into The Talking Living.

Sad, this was a series I had hoped to follow but for the last many episodes there's been talk and conflict between the humans and weird changes to the plot from the series...The first episodes promised for this to be one of the best TV-shows ever, now I don't know...I'll keep watching and hoping, but it just get worse with the talking and decision making and whatnot.

Edit:

It looks promising once again...:3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdanjoe View Post
    Having not read the comics (didn't know it was a comic until I read this thread, and the summer won't pass without them being read) I was blown away by the character with the walkers in chains and the long sword. That is what I've been waiting for...a completely bad ass to bring some real evil dimensions into it.

I want to know what the purpose of having the arm-less walkers on chains was though. Any which way, it owns.
    *Spoiler*

The reason for Michonne, the hooded character, to keep walkers on chains is the same reason they covered themselves in dead walker flesh in the first season. It covers her scent and allows her to walk freely without being detected too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazdreg View Post
    Mod Edit: remember this is for discussion of the TV show and not the comics! if you wish to discuss the comics please go to the following thread. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...%28Spoilers%29
    Stop ruining the story for people that don't read the comics...
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    The Walking dead turned into The Talking Living.

Sad, this was a series I had hoped to follow but for the last many episodes there's been talk and conflict between the humans and weird changes to the plot from the series...The first episodes promised for this to be one of the best TV-shows ever, now I don't know...I'll keep watching and hoping, but it just get worse with the talking and decision making and whatnot.

Edit:

It looks promising once again...:3.
    You do know the show isn't called The Walking Dead because of the zombies right? The walking dead refers to rick and the rest of the survivors wandering around trying to survive but they are pretty much dead already

I wonder if Merle will be in Woodbury, given that he lost his hand in part due to Rick/T-dog maybe he will want to take revenge on them (and considering what happens to Rick).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyratops View Post
    I wonder if Merle will be in Woodbury, given that he lost his hand in part due to Rick/T-dog maybe he will want to take revenge on them (and considering what happens to Rick).
    Well on The Talking Dead after the show, someone called and asked if Merle, Duane and Morgan return to season 3, Robert Kirkman said one of them would

Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    Spoilers, don't read much further, I'm not good at that black out shit or i would totally be using it.
    You're not good at typing [ spoiler] before the spoiler and [ /spoiler] after (remove the spaces)? It doesn't seem like something that's all that difficult lol...

OT: With Michonne and the Prison making an appearance, I may be more excited now than I ever have been, I really need to read the rest of the comics, I read the first couple (they were free with the Image Comics iPad app), but that's it.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-03-19 at 12:51 PM.

Just watched the finale now, really enjoyed it, cant wait to see what that encampment is,
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

I hope they kill off Carl to be honest, he's a fairly annoying character.

Not to mention the actor playing him isn't a very good actor.

Dumbest Thread 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    I agree, I was sitting there watching last night's episode with my girlfriend, and I told her that I would be content if the group consisted of: Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, (maybe) Hershel, and (maybe) Rick. Then Michonne and Andrea on the side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by animefan View Post
    I don't have a spoiler, but I would just like to say that they should cut down on the drama. I think creators are forgetting that people watching the show are guys and we don't watch the show for drama...

P.S: Glad stupid Dale is dead <- was that a spoiler?
    Speak for yourself some of us are female so dont make it a man thing.

I find most of the women in the group to be annoying and major PITAs

Wonder if anyone else feels the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg the hooded ninja with the sword dragging two walkers on chains was freakin awesome! Man I cant wait for the next season, its gonna be amazing!

Hoping for some zombie hunting stealth style with daggars and bows, and take back some zombie slaves the prison for lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post

Indeed, the show is quite realistic. *hide*

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post

it's not just female characters, they're all bunch of fuckin' drama queens. many times i find myself thinking 'why are they talking about this exactly? there's an army of zombies all around you morons!'

the old grey-haired guy was easily the most annoying character EVER for me.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post

Him and his mom as well tbh. My girlfriend and I were practically yelling at the TV when Rick told her he'd killed Shane in self defense and all she could do was look horrified. We were like "YOU FUCKING BITCH! Would you rather Shane kill your husband and keep fucking you? . I honestly think it was her little "pep talk" with shane that drove him over the edge. She just HAD to walk up to shane alone and say "thank you for saving me and my son. We couldn't have survived without you. THANK YOUUUU. I'm SO sorry for what I did to you." She just came off as that manipulative girlfriend that doesn't want you to get over her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgetroll View Post
    Him and his mom as well tbh. My girlfriend and I were practically yelling at the TV when Rick told her he'd killed Shane in self defense and all she could do was look horrified. We were like "YOU FUCKING BITCH! Would you rather Shane kill your husband and keep fucking you? . I honestly think it was her little "pep talk" with shane that drove him over the edge. She just HAD to walk up to shane alone and say "thank you for saving me and my son. We couldn't have survived without you. THANK YOUUUU. I'm SO sorry for what I did to you." She just came off as that manipulative girlfriend that doesn't want you to get over her.
    Didn't Lori actually ask Rick to do just that a few episodes ago? Her reaction seems a bit schizophrenic.

Quote Originally Posted by belwaron View Post
    Didn't Lori actually ask Rick to do just that a few episodes ago? Her reaction seems a bit schizophrenic.
    Lori practically egged both sides into the fight...

I think she still had feeling for Rick, she seems rather confused >.<

(Not too different from real life, I have seen women do similar things before)
    Last edited by Purlina; 2012-03-19 at 05:54 PM.

Exit Shane, the best character in the show along with Rick.

Enter Michonne, the most ridiculous character from the comic.

Status report for my outlook on Walking Dead: declining.

Daryl is the only real intriguing character in the series to me now since his character isn't in the comics (I'm assuming T-Dog is somehow filling Tyreese's shoes in the TV series, and the 3rd season should reveal if indeed their characters are supposed to overlap). Daryl is essentially the wild card now that Shane is dead, though I could easily see Daryl as the one that is caught and consumed by the Hunters though I hope I'm wrong.

I honestly don't see the complaints about Michonne's character being too "out there". The only reason she can get away with a sword, apart from training in fencing before the apocalypse, is the fact that she can wander around undetected due to her two walker "pets".