Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I don't know how to feel about this guy. On the one hand, he was fragile enough for that awkward landing to dislocate his knee (or possibly break his leg), yet he seemed to have a pretty great pain tolerance. He's just kinda like
    "Hey guys, I think my leg might be broken" and at first I thought he was faking it, but then the announcer was like
    "Are you serious? Oh, wow, that does look broken... uh..." and then I thought, wow, this guy is a tough one...
    I've not broken anything before, so i can't say if my statment is true or not.
    But when you break a bone, you are unlikely to feel any pain, unless the break effects any nerves, or muscles in the body around the break. I've had a friend fracture his forearm, and not feel any pain till he woke up the next day, after sleeping on his arm.
    I've seen a few people dislocate their ankle and feel discomfort and a low amount of pain, also a friend of mine dislocated his knee and was more worried about not being able to put alot of pressure on it, and didn't show much sign of pain.

So maybe the guy in the video, broke, or disloated his knee. I have a feeling he might of dislocated it before, it's really simple to re-dislocate a joint, and i'm asuming it isn't as bad as the first time, as the mucles, and the joint had once experienced the dislocation before.
    It might of also been a shock to the body, my friend who dislocated his knee started to feel alot of pain a few hours later, the doctor also told him, that dislocating your knee is on the same pain scale of giving birth to a child.

Health and safety is the most over the top thing about life, sometimes its needed though. When there is so much going on and so much money put into blizzcon, you want to at least make it look like they have a good medical team there.

Regardless, I don't think picking someone up by there "broken" leg was the best way to do it.

I want to admit that Blizzard didn't do a great job on showing that they were doing a professional show at Blizzcon. No matter what sort of entertainment your showing off, you have to have health and saftey crews about. Picking someone up and then supporting them on their injured leg was just a cruel joke to be honest. I guess Blizzard thought noone would hurt themselves with a bad performance like that...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosic View Post
    I've not broken anything before, so i can't say if my statment is true or not.
    But when you break a bone, you are unlikely to feel any pain, unless the break effects any nerves, or muscles in the body around the break. I've had a friend fracture his forearm, and not feel any pain till he woke up the next day, after sleeping on his arm.
    I've seen a few people dislocate their ankle and feel discomfort and a low amount of pain, also a friend of mine dislocated his knee and was more worried about not being able to put alot of pressure on it, and didn't show much sign of pain.

So maybe the guy in the video, broke, or disloated his knee. I have a feeling he might of dislocated it before, it's really simple to re-dislocate a joint, and i'm asuming it isn't as bad as the first time, as the mucles, and the joint had once experienced the dislocation before.
    It might of also been a shock to the body, my friend who dislocated his knee started to feel alot of pain a few hours later, the doctor also told him, that dislocating your knee is on the same pain scale of giving birth to a child.

I want to admit that Blizzard didn't do a great job on showing that they were doing a professional show at Blizzcon. No matter what sort of entertainment your showing off, you have to have health and saftey crews about. Picking someone up and then supporting them on their injured leg was just a cruel joke to be honest. I guess Blizzard thought noone would hurt themselves with a bad performance like that...
    If you break a bone, you sure as hell know about it.

Regardless, he's done something to his knee. Whether he stretched it, broke it, dislocated it or what, but that would've hurt like balls.

Deleted
    For some strange reason i found her to be way more sexy then all the half naked girls parading up and down. I actually watched the life stream and damn....that girl is hot and knows how to move.

Chris Metzen going backstage with an axe saying:

"Son, we'll have to cut it off, sorry."
    "NO! I WANNA DANCE!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!