10+ Year Old Account
    That sack from Moore a couple of drives back was pretty brutal.

The fact he came out of it doing a handstand just crapped over Von Miller's sack dance.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Christ. Four turnovers sort of makes a difference.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to embarrass the PATS and it FANS again look at 4:00 min...................YOU GOT OWN !

NFL Week 2 Highlights 9/16/12 - Arizona Cardinals vs New England Patriots
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-09-18 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    I just want to embarrass the PATS and it FANS again look at 4:00 min...................YOU GOT OWN !

NFL Week 2 Highlights 9/16/12 - Arizona Cardinals vs New England Patriots
    [video=youtube;FFMyGOrPe4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFMyGOrPe4A[video]
    Was this really necessary? To gloat, yet again?

OT: I'm really surprised that the Broncos almost came back from all those turnovers. Even when Manning is having a bad game, he can nearly will his team to victory.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also saw MNF and................all i have to say is there was too many bad play on DEN and they just got beaten up by ATL but they did try to make a comeback but is was not enough

Also fight broke out at 1:55
    No TD but the ruling was reverse decision at 2:55 * HEY REFS THAT WAS A TD IN THE FIRST PLACE........MORE BAD CALL*

Denver Broncos vs Atlanta Falcons Highlights

C'mon man 2012 week 2 HD

MARCH INTO WEEK 3 HIGHLIGHT and TNF : Giant vs Panther
    Sports Unplugged: Monday Night Football Preview and Week 3 Picks

---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 06:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Was this really necessary? To gloat, yet again?

OT: I'm really surprised that the Broncos almost came back from all those turnovers. Even when Manning is having a bad game, he can nearly will his team to victory.
    Is not gloating..............they just got own and and since we talking about the PATS this will sum it up *GO JETS*
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-09-18 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, glad I didn't stay up last night to watch Broncos' game, what a horror show. >.< Makes you wonder though, with the score relatively close at the end, how much better they would have done without those 3 picks.

And about Hernandez being out, kinda expected, if you saw how his ankle collapsed and twisted on video. High ankle sprain is not that bad then actually given the circumstances, people have tore ligaments with less punishment, so.

Does mean Welker's job is safe for now, they'll desperately need him. Not sure about why he dropped a few since season start. Maybe we have this all backwards. Maybe he's just not playing because he's just not playing well at the moment, and they keep him on the bench till he's playing well again. I mean the guy hasn't had a bad season for the Pats since he came there in 2007, he's bound to have a lesser period at some point. Maybe that's just what's up.

---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 03:01 PM ----------

Michael Turner busted on a DUI, doing 97 in a 65 mph zone. Oops.

I don't get why these guys, after all the previous times other guys have gotten into trouble, still get caught with their pants down with stuff like this. GET A CAB YOU IDIOT.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get to watch the game last night, but yikes was the officiating bad. I think it has officially reached the point where the NFL needs to get the real officials back before someone gets seriously injured or they cost teams more games than they already have. Atlanta had players throwing actual punches last night with no flags let alone the ejection they were supposed to have earned according to the rules. DBacks were just destroying receivers all game for both teams with holds. The refs couldn't spot the ball correctly last night to save their lives. It is downright pathetic that the NFL continues to operate with refs who would be, and actually have been in at least one case, laughed out of the upper ranks of the college game. Maybe the refs don't deserve the compensation they have been asking for, but the NFL and the refs shouldn't have walked away from the fucking table for two solid months and completely blown up any possible negotiations. Honestly I think it is time to replace Goodell if you are the owners. How many black eyes can that guy give the league before they start to look elsewhere? He suspended multiple players and coaches for the Saints and still hasn't provided any actual evidence to back up his claims.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The officiating was terrible all of week 2.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why did you took down that pictured is was funny because the pats did get OWNS plus the are NY rival

Since i am a JETS fans and the GIANT fell the same way and if i pissoff the PATS fans sorry but just a games and don't take it serious just remember this 1990 Patriot team
    No meme pictures

---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 03:38 PM ----------

[/COLOR]ScrippsONE:NFL | NFL Films | Top 10 Worst Teams

NFL Top Ten Teams that didn't win a championship
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-09-19 at 11:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Michael Turner busted on a DUI, doing 97 in a 65 mph zone. Oops.

I don't get why these guys, after all the previous times other guys have gotten into trouble, still get caught with their pants down with stuff like this. GET A CAB YOU IDIOT.
    I saw this on NFL AM (nice now that I get up early enough to catch some of this.)

What a fucking stupid move, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I didn't get to watch the game last night, but yikes was the officiating bad. I think it has officially reached the point where the NFL needs to get the real officials back before someone gets seriously injured or they cost teams more games than they already have. Atlanta had players throwing actual punches last night with no flags let alone the ejection they were supposed to have earned according to the rules. DBacks were just destroying receivers all game for both teams with holds. The refs couldn't spot the ball correctly last night to save their lives. It is downright pathetic that the NFL continues to operate with refs who would be, and actually have been in at least one case, laughed out of the upper ranks of the college game. Maybe the refs don't deserve the compensation they have been asking for, but the NFL and the refs shouldn't have walked away from the fucking table for two solid months and completely blown up any possible negotiations. Honestly I think it is time to replace Goodell if you are the owners. How many black eyes can that guy give the league before they start to look elsewhere? He suspended multiple players and coaches for the Saints and still hasn't provided any actual evidence to back up his claims.
    Apparently they are scheduled through week 5 too.

Can't find anything on if they decided if Golden Tate will get fined. Then again I don't know how long this process is.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Michael Turner Arrested For DUI After Beating The Broncos WTF!- HD 9/17/12

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the pats are gonna try Kellen Winslow again too. Maybe in the 3 weeks he can pass the physical now?

Edit- looks like they actually signed him for a year.

Also - Seattle dropped Kregg Lumpkin and signed cornerback Danny Gorrer. Gonna look up this guy.

Ooooh I like him.
    Last edited by Vetali; 2012-09-18 at 08:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww Steve Sabol passed away.

As a newbie with only the most basic understanding of football I have fond memories of watching several of his presentations and films about the NFL and it's teams and learning a bit of the history and stories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh for shits sake. Pats resign Deion Branch RIGHT after I drop him in my other fantasy team.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Awww Steve Sabol passed away.

As a newbie with only the most basic understanding of football I have fond memories of watching several of his presentations and films about the NFL and it's teams and learning a bit of the history and stories.
    good to see the man got into the HoF before his passing

edit.....woopsie wrong sabol. either way, tragic. Both have a tremendous impact on the NFl as we know it
    Last edited by Logonov; 2012-09-19 at 12:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    good to see the man got into the HoF before his passing
    That's his dad actually, the original owner and founder/co-founder of NFL films. Strangely enough the old dude still lives, born in 1916!

I think we'll probably see Steve in Canton too at some point, looking at the number of Emmy's he got for his work he's a shoe in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jerry Jones is saying that the NFL should do away with kneel downs to end the half / game. I agree, but also find it ironic that Dallas blew all its timeouts to get the ball back during the Seattle game only to take a knee in the end.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Jerry Jones is saying that the NFL should do away with kneel downs to end the half / game. I agree, but also find it ironic that Dallas blew all its timeouts to get the ball back during the Seattle game only to take a knee in the end.
    Jerry Jones is an idiot. You know who the first person who will be yelling to the media that it is bullshit that you have to run actual plays to end the game when someone gets hurt? Oh ya, Jerry Jones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh watching the last minute:30 on the clock vanish because a team can just take a knee repeat is kinda boring.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Tbh watching the last minute:30 on the clock vanish because a team can just take a knee repeat is kinda boring.
    Mhmm, but is there a way to stop it? It's just an evolved way of ending the game by playing it safe. If you forbade the current set up teams would simply have their running back take the ball and take a knee, maybe step back a few yards for effect, but that's all that would happen. I mean can you imagine what it would be like to have to start enforcing ethereal rules like "a team must make an effort to progress the bal up field" You'd just get teams to walk the carefull line between letting the other team through to get to the running back, and protecting said running back from ball jarring hits.

I agree it's boring to watch, and slightly anti climactic, but I don't see a way around it. Teams will always seek the safest path to end the game without giving up the ball again.