Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why did they kill bubblehearth and DI?

just wanted to know why, link is the last bubble hearth recored ='( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFoSjONlBrI

10+ Year Old Account
    For 5 years, the paladin class has laughed at everybody else on world pvp. It is payback time.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

im fine with the change but WHY did they have to remove it from my argent horn...... i loved that pally when he bubble hearthed =( it was so awesome.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    im fine with the change but WHY did they have to remove it from my argent horn...... i loved that pally when he bubble hearthed =( it was so awesome.
    FOR REAL. This was the best thing about that item, the bubble hearth at the end was classic and amazing.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Creating yet another thread about bubble hearth where you can link your movie maker video are we?

Is it like.. your third?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because they don't want DI or Divine Shield to break raid encounters. I know we used DI and battle rez to work around H DBS' marks our first kill.

And with the bubble change they can add some offense to Paladins in pvp.
    goes great with 7-Up!

ya they completely changed the trinket, it summons a humman pally in grandmarshal gear. it makes me sick.... i loved that thing -_-
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

I didnt read up on upcomeing changes, or play ptr/beta because i want to logg on 7th december and be all "woohooow"
    so i didnt know about the bubble change.. I was on my way from ZG in holy pve gear and a there was ofc alliance camping the entrence so when i got out they attacked me so i pop bubble, start casting HS and WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, that was just... sad

But i really miss DI in raids, before i never ever had to corps run and now i have to *sadface* and that damn slow flying corpse run bugg makes it 100% worse
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I heard there's coming a glyph, and I really really hope it does.. -.-'
    It was supposed to lower cast time on Heart stone down to 6 seconds while Divine Shield is active.
    DI.. well, it was abused to almost always save 2 peoples repair bills >_< not saving the raid from corpse runs like it was mostly intended to do.
    Also, people used it in PuGs to screw things up.. like DIing maintank >_<
    7-11 never stop

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    ya they completely changed the trinket, it summons a humman pally in grandmarshal gear. it makes me sick.... i loved that thing -_-
    ooo they even changed the trinket? Gonna check that :'(
    That trinket was one of the most epic trinkets in WoW

Deleted
    --------------------

Seriously, the guy is starting to become a troll...
    OP you've made 37 posts regarding the lost pala bubble... Some as answers in other threads, most as new threads.
    It looks rather ridiculous going through your posting history. "Goodbye bubbleheart" "Tribute to bubblehearth" "bubblehearth gone" etc etc... And this one...

You seem very eager to advertise your "OMG LAST BUBBLE HEARTH IN ZE WORLD" video... Don't know if you want it on frontpage or what, but get over it already!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonoka View Post
    I used to DI the healer and port out at the start of boss battles whenever knockbacks where used twice after I asked dps not to use them.

Oh well
    goes great with 7-Up!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    For 5 years, the paladin class has laughed at everybody else on world pvp. It is payback time.
    Bad news for you dude but Mass Dispell came out in TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoka View Post
    I heard there's coming a glyph, and I really really hope it does.. -.-'
    It was supposed to lower cast time on Heart stone down to 6 seconds while Divine Shield is active.
    DI.. well, it was abused to almost always save 2 peoples repair bills >_< not saving the raid from corpse runs like it was mostly intended to do.
    sure but palas still HoP melee's in raids for the fun of it, but its still great to have incase
    IMO make us pay repair cost when useing it and on the person we use it on, so we dont have to run (small breaks every whipe is nice ) aah il miss it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
    --------------------

Seriously, the guy is starting to become a troll...
    OP you've made 37 posts regarding the lost pala bubble... Some as answers in other threads, most as new threads.
    It looks rather ridiculous going through your posting history. "Goodbye bubbleheart" "Tribute to bubblehearth" "bubblehearth gone" etc etc... And this one...

You seem very eager to advertise your "OMG LAST BUBBLE HEARTH IN ZE WORLD" video... Don't know if you want it on frontpage or what, but get over it already!
    This - OP is very sad - No Offense :P

What?! Lemme check...

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Might as well drop that horn now :/

I don't blame him I want my bubble hearth back as well.

Only retards DI the maintank, and you can also hand of protection on the maintank, which is exactly the same thing, it will most likely wipe the raid, if your gonna be a dickhead, then there is alot of things, healers could stop healing and DPS stop DPSing removing those things that just make a class a class is so dull.

I only bubblehearth when i get teamed up on.. mostly i just kill those puny alliance dogs for going near me, if its red, its dead.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Quote Originally Posted by Bravehéart View Post
    This - OP is very sad - No Offense :P
    Offtopic (sorry)
    Someone please tell me whats with the "OP", calling him "OP" or anyone, tell me what i stands for? (ingame its overpower(ed) but i dont see it fit here so please to tell >_<

Deleted
    Sooo.. you cant bubblehearth? what? what changed..video got deleted by sony entertainment ^^

So you stay in-combat I guess (reading "not break raid encounters")

DI removed or something? I used to "wahhhh DI me DI me" when there was a wipe comming.. im protwarrior so i need to be saved as in a good fight only I get repaircosts ;p