10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Finally had some free time to watch some (non-airing) anime which I haven't done since Uni started. Just finished the first episode Nichibros. Jesus, the last segment was fucking hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing. Should've watched this sooner.
    Buh, I need to get to that.

I'm slowly catching up on this season, just 46 episodes left. Then I have about 70 episodes of last season to catch up on, and 13 episodes or so of the previous. Then I have to finish Air, Kobato, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, Yosuga no Sora, Dantalian no Shoka, Pandora Hearts, High School DxD, World God Only Knows, Mawaru Penguindrum, Kyouka, Mysterious Girlfriend X, and random OVAs from series.

Then I can start watching other older stuff.

Yes I have 70 shows I am currently watching and another 18 that are on hold that I didn't even list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    It's a fairly good watch. It's mainly a light comedy SoL. It's not my favorite show of the season by any stretch, but I'm enjoying it so far. If you're looking to pick up another show I think it's worth it.

It has gotten better. It still isn't great, but it has definitely improved in my opinion. Enough so that it might be worth watching for you.
    Good enough for me.

Gah, I want to like Machine Doll, but so much of it is just terrible. I hate the MC, I hate the main girl, i hate most of the characters, the story is pretty generic, and the fight scenes are cliched as hell, plus the animation is really bad. For example, barely surviving against one of the weakest to try and put you on the "edge of your seat" but a few episodes later beating someone far more powerful that could one shot the weakest you almost lost to earlier. Which I know is going to happen in this show, it's too obvious.

Regardless something still makes me want to like this show and I just can't drop it. Slightly behind, just finished episode 6, but hopefully (though not too hopeful) it gets better.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-11-26 at 05:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Regardless something still makes me want to like this show and I just can't drop it. Slightly behind, just finished episode 6, but hopefully (though not too hopeful) it gets better.
    If this hidden reason was not the cute as hell Yaya, then I don't even know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    So is anyone watching Gingitsune and how good is it?
    Gingitsune is light-hearted comedy, it's good imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://puu.sh/5tNH2.gif[IMG]
    It that supposed to be a lek dance or something?

Deleted
    [IMG]http://puu.sh/5tNH2.gif[IMG]
    L-l-l-lewd~

Deleted
    No, just personal defense.

Hey by the way Umineko no Naku Koro ni, the VN or the Anime?
    I've yet to meet an instance where the VN is inferior to its' anime adaptation so I'll guess despite not having watched/read either: VN. :3

@Hemoglobin
    Since you expressed a bit of interest, I found a pretty decent Texhnolyze AMV that captures the feel:

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    @Hemoglobin
    Since you expressed a bit of interest, I found a pretty decent Texhnolyze AMV that captures the feel:
    This definitely further piqued my interest. I'm trying to decide on what show to watch next and it might have to be this. I've been putting it off for a long time.

On another note, my anime obsession has reached new heights with my landmark achievement of 100 days watched lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    This definitely further piqued my interest. I'm trying to decide on what show to watch next and it might have to be this. I've been putting it off for a long time.

On another note, my anime obsession has reached new heights with my landmark achievement of 100 days watched lol.
    I just hit 61.5 days, I have a long way to go. XD

Deleted
    Over 150. And I have not updated my account in a few months at least. Fuck. T.T

That is a lot of time. I'm only at 40 days, and at the current rate it will take another year and a half to reach 100. Well, 40 days in less than 11 months isn't bad though.

15+ Year Old Account
    After watching Nichibros I've realized that watching anime after it is finished is so much better than watching it while it is airing. Being able to go at your own pace is so much more fun then waiting every single week.

Watching 24 shows (plus dropped 3) this season... next season I'm probably going to try my best to only watch the shows that are really good. I always end up picking up everything that looks good, and stay watching it if it at least somewhat entertaining. The problem with that is if I think about it, instead of spending 20 minutes every week watching a somewhat shit show like Blazblue, I could have spent that time watching something on my backlog that is a billion times better (like Nichibros, for example).

It's rare that I add to the pile of Madoka stuff, but I ran into this and thought it was funny:

If I'm late to the party on this, I apologize.

Decided to watch Gankutsuo and oh man, what a great first episode. I loved The Count of Monte Cristo and this is such a cool way of retelling the story. The art style is awesome too. And damn does the count seem like he's going to be an amazing character. He's an awesome character in the original story though, so I guess that's a given.

Decided to watch Gankutsuo and oh man, what a great first episode. I loved The Count of Monte Cristo and this is such a cool way of retelling the story. The art style is awesome too. And damn does the count seem like he's going to be an amazing character. He's an awesome character in the original story though, so I guess that's a given.
    Ya I loved the Artstyle of it as well along with the music.

100 days? i am nearing my 200 <,< currently at 190 days /6 months + 10 days ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Sometimes I just wait for the BD version of a show but missing on the discussions takes away half the enjoyment, plus there is always those faggots that spoil it for you if you wait too long.
    Don't need to wait long for assholes to spoil it *looks at Monogatari ep.20*. That is why I don't leave shit till after it has aired normally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Shadis View Post
    Don't need to wait long for assholes to spoil it *looks at Monogatari ep.20*. That is why I don't leave shit till after it has aired normally.
    I do not frequent any anime communities other than this (relatively) small thread, so I feel safe as far as spoilers go. People here are quite careful about that so I can wait for SSY BD to finish getting subbed happily. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I do not frequent any anime communities other than this (relatively) small thread, so I feel safe as far as spoilers go. People here are quite careful about that so I can wait for SSY BD to finish getting subbed happily. :3
    To be fair, that one was my friend calling me on Skype...