10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    YAY you converted!!! If you need help with the sig just tell me ok. You are the second person that has changed to myanimelist today I will be adding you shortly!
    No look at my date i've had it since 2008. Just wound up using my animeplanet instead since doing the math was a pain for the days bit. And i prbably started before synaia considering it took me 4-5 hours to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I just had an image of Okabe in a speedo because of that. I do not believe I'll sleep tonight.
    suggest taking sleeppils then.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I just had an image of Okabe in a speedo because of that. I do not believe I'll sleep tonight.
    A beach episode is pretty likely, there's a bunch of beach images from the original artist, not sure if they are in the VN or not.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-09-12 at 06:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's okabe in the background isn't it?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Damnit, Why cant they just have a list I can go down and click the ones I have seen. Having to search for each series is going to take ages...

EDIT: That bear in the beach picture sure looks a hell of alot like the Teddie from Persona 4...
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2011-09-12 at 06:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Damnit, Why cant they just have a list I can go down and click the ones I have seen. Having to search for each series is going to take ages...
    2hours for me, and 4-5hours for sorrior, Just do it when you have alot of time.

That sort of list would make it alot easier, ye.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    that's okabe in the background isn't it?
    Yes it is, lol. And I wouldn't worry about him in a speedo, it'd be more on the lines of something like this:

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah it does. Oh and BTW ok so i got to the generator but now how do i link it it seems to generate too much text? Or did i get the whole blacklist thing backwards?

EDIT oh and in case you guys can't tell i am incredibly exhausted LOL why i'm more than a bit slow right now.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-09-12 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    As long they just dont ruin the last episode it will be fine.... i hope...

Yeah im wondering about that OVA to, not an infamous beach episode i hope......
    Im pretty sure i saw official info about it and it is an Beach episode with some scenes from other worldlines... Buttler okabe maido kurisu hell yeah!

right now im at letter G

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/khuya

Ohh and sorry but i think i read that on Code geass theres "word of god" so lelouch is dead if it wasnt because of that theres a lot of arguments to prove he is alive like the thing that he developed his geass completely and was inortal just like his father

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yeah it does. Oh and BTW ok so i got to the generator but now how do i link it it seems to generate too much text? Or did i get the whole blacklist thing backwards?

EDIT oh and in case you guys can't tell i am incredibly exhausted LOL why i'm more than a bit slow right now.
    i vinked the whitelist instead of blacklisting on and then just clicked on one chibi, the more chibi's you click the more text you get and:

How often do the chibi and quote change?

Currently the chibi changes after you have watched 12 hours of anime.

The quote changes after every 10 episodes seen.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

just a question, how you make it so you are redirected to the MAL when you click the signature?
    [url =http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Matron_Laylie][img ]http://packet.wtf.la/tracker/fancy/?usr=Matron_Laylie&allow=563[/img][/url] is mine take out the spaces and put in your infomation this is just a format don't copy it since it will just show mine. There are spaces after the first url and after the first img so be sure to close those when you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

When it has the blacklist up target the ones you want it to maybe have they should white out and those are the random one it will choose. I don't think that you can use them all since the coding would be huge.
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-12 at 07:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    [url =http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Matron_Laylie][img ]http://packet.wtf.la/tracker/fancy/?usr=Matron_Laylie&allow=563[/img][/url] is mine take out the spaces and put in your infomation this is just a format don't copy it since it will just show mine. There are spaces after the first url and after the first img so be sure to close those when you do it.
    done thanks, gonna skip the pvp and rewatch toradora!
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

So far i have watched/Watching: Naruto, Bleach, Full metal alchemist, Tengen Toppa gurren lagan (spelled right? :P), One Piece and Code Geass, my favorites are Naruto and Bleach, but Code Geass is really really really awesome, they all are pretty much, i think the series with the story that touched me the most was FMA, think ima go watch Code Geass again right now :P since its been so long

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    So far i have watched/Watching: Naruto, Bleach, Full metal alchemist, Tengen Toppa gurren lagan (spelled right? :P), One Piece and Code Geass, my favorites are Naruto and Bleach, but Code Geass is really really really awesome, they all are pretty much, i think the series with the story that touched me the most was FMA, think ima go watch Code Geass again right now :P since its been so long
    Did you watch the first Full metal alchemist or FMA:Brotherhood? If the first one I highly recommend Brotherhood it is 10x better it starts out the same but goes with the manga towards the middle.

Did you watch the first Full metal alchemist or FMA:Brotherhood? If the first one I highly recommend Brotherhood it is 10x better it starts out the same but goes with the manga towards the middle.
    Watched the original, i was gonna watch Brotherhood but never got around to it, guess i`ll put it on my list

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    Watched the original, i was gonna watch Brotherhood but never got around to it, guess i`ll put it on my list
    Brotherhood is very good I only got to 47 because I started other shows but I will pick it back up soon.

---------- Post added 2011-09-12 at 07:47 PM ----------

Awww looks like my sig was taken down. Think I need to make it smaller that is so unfair. Actually looks like they took dwn both our sigs synaia any reason why?
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-12 at 09:00 PM.

Awww looks like my sig was taken down. Think I need to make it smaller that is so unfair. Actually looks like they took dwn both our sigs synaia any reason why?
    Probably because the sig website is broke atm... For me at least anyways...

My MAL: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Darkwolfdude
    Last edited by Yohassakura; 2011-09-12 at 09:16 PM.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Hmmm Do you use the MAL sig too? Yea its down lame lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    Probably because the sig website is broke atm... For me at least anyways...

My MLA: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Darkwolfdude
    i'll add you as friend
    Hmmm Do you use the MAL sig too? Yea its down lame lol
    can happen, will be fixed soon.

edit: I can still see my own sig.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I cant see my own sig or yours =(