Kiss Dum: Engage Planet ,Just spotted this on a torrent site and had never heard of it.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=4931

Note: Because of problems the production of this series was rebooted and the initially appointed director, Nagaoka Yasuchika, quit the project for a short time before its start. This resulted in a poor production heavily scorned by viewers. A planned DVD release for 2007 was indefinitely delayed. Instead a revised edition, which fixed bad animation, errors and added new scenes and was originally to be released on DVD - a common practice for anime releases, was re-broadcast on several TV stations starting first April 27, 2008 and ending first October 19, 2008 on AT-X. This new version was subsequently titled Kiss Dum R: Engage Planet. Additionally this re-broadcast skipped the original episode 26 and added a completely new episode 26 instead.
    Sounds like it had problems and was pretty much hammered until much later when they fixed the problems for the DVD release.

Anyone actually seen it?

i think i watched 1 or 2 episodes of this but cant remember why i didnt continue with it

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    also my all time favourite would be Full Metal Panic in my opinion a must watch but no idea if its eng dubbed or if if its any good just know the jpn is really good
    imo, the dub is good. I have only watched it dub though, and while I find most of the actors good, some might disagree (Tessa's dub, I guess, considering I have heard people complaining about Fuuko's dub in Clannad)

But yeah, Full Metal Panic! is amazing.

Deleted
    I'm happy, High School of the Dead finally resumed from the hiatus and scanlations are out.

Deleted
    hmm I liked the Clannad Dub , but yeah so far my genres would most likely be Comedy as my favourite however I dont mind Romance and action, combining them all would be awesome !

well romance action story and comeday combined is full metal panic and it even has a little bit of mecha ;D also it has an entire *filler* season that is hilarious so gogo watch Full Metal panic 1 + 3 and Fumoffu

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Go watch seto no hanayome.. best comedy.

I'll just leave this here again:

15+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about watching A Certain Scientific Railgun. Should I watch A Certain Magical Index first, or what? Is it required to understand Railgun?

Deleted
    You should watch Toaru Majutsu no Index first so you understand the story as a whole better. You can watch Toaru Majutsu no Index 2 after Railgun and Railgun S though because it happens even after those 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Thinking about watching A Certain Scientific Railgun. Should I watch A Certain Magical Index first, or what? Is it required to understand Railgun?
    Railgun is a side-story of Index, but Railgun I happens before the Index I and Index I spoils quite a bit of Railgun II, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm happy, High School of the Dead finally resumed from the hiatus and scanlations are out.
    It went on hiatus again after a single chapter.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 11:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    You should watch Toaru Majutsu no Index first so you understand the story as a whole better. You can watch Toaru Majutsu no Index 2 after Railgun and Railgun S though because it happens even after those 2.
    You can watch Railgun just fine without watching Index. It even takes place before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It went on hiatus again after a single chapter.
    ... That is just mean. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Guren no Yumiya - Linked Horizon (Shingeki no Kyojin Op) is great, had it on repeat all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorozuya View Post
    Guren no Yumiya - Linked Horizon (Shingeki no Kyojin Op) is great, had it on repeat all day.
    Yeah, I had it on repeat too a couple nights ago. Up to 43 times played since I've downloaded it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've listened to it well over 300 times. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, okay. Will probably start Railgun after I finish up one of the series I'm currently watching.

Decided to pick up Eureka Seven again, as it has replaced FMA: B as the series I watch while I do LFR/Dailies/Heroics in WoW (the dub isn't the greatest, but still good enough). Also started Tamako Market.

On the topic of Titan's OP

I now want a dark version of this show that takes place in this world rather than earth.

Titan's op makes everything epic

15+ Year Old Account

Oh my god, this one is perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to watch a happy anime, got some bad news today, nothing major but it makes me think about mortality.
    Mayo chiki perhaps.

mayo chiki is awesome one of the few animes i watched without pause ;P 9/10 4.5/5 how ever u wanna rate it )

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL