10+ Year Old Account
    Started watching Full Metal Panic right meow! What would you suggest watching after that?

Brony Friend Finder--->http://tinyurl.com/4x88w3a Steam: Some form of Disso, (changes daily)

Quote Originally Posted by DissoOfEredar View Post
    Started watching Full Metal Panic right meow! What would you suggest watching after that?
    Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu
    Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid
    Eureka 7
    Macross Frontier

ALL HAIL BONTA-KUN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq4PvnO2GGU

Deleted
    That list needs to add Hokuto no Ken, and pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    Males are all stupid and jealous. And females are stupid to be happy about it. Idiots are everywhere you look
    I cheated with Google and came up with Spice and Wolf, which I've never seen nor heard of. Do I get a gold star?

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I cheated with Google and came up with Spice and Wolf, which I've never seen nor heard of. Do I get a gold star?
    You must watch Spice and Wolf. I swear if I ever meet a girl like Horo I'm marring her right there on the spot.

School days man that had to be the most messed up anime i even watched.

Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post
    You must watch Spice and Wolf. I swear if I ever meet a girl like Horo I'm marring her right there on the spot.
    same here Holo is AWESOME

and a happy face =) well and now go watch it youll find a story like no other.... a 10/10 rating on my list for drama

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiru View Post
    And the games were even worse.
    D:

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    and a happy face =) well and now go watch it youll find a story like no other.... a 10/10 rating on my list for drama
    Oddly enough, it's on none of the normal sites I stream anime from. I guess I'll have to search harder.

Anyway, again since I can't possibly come up with an obscure anime I'll take another shot and see how little time it takes people

At the end of this series an angel's corpse is used to complete a bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiru View Post
    Meh, School Days I didn't care for, the only character I liked was Kotonoha and thats because I felt sorry for her, besides her, none of the other characters were likeable at all, and you just wanted to smack the male lead and Sekai (I think thats her name, I forget :<)

I forget who said it, and I can't find it to quote it about the Mami gif I posted being the best action scene in Madoka, but, what about the Walpurgis Night fight?

*SPOILER* (Kind of)
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-06-08 at 01:48 AM.

this made me want to watch Macross Frontier

in Super Robot Wars Z2 Setsuna said
    "Overwhelming power that can change everything..."
    "Is that song also a Gundam...?"

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    evangellion?
    Nope.

And as for the fight vs. Walpurgis Night it was pretty good I'll admit. My comment was mostly to underline that I found the series overall nothing extraordinary for its fighting, but instead enjoyed it for its plot and general lack of predictable cliches. It's just a personal taste thing that I tend to prefer short, well-choreographed combat such as Maka vs. Jack the Ripper or Wrath vs...anybody.

Nope.

And as for the fight vs. Walpurgis Night it was pretty good I'll admit. My comment was mostly to underline that I found the series overall nothing extraordinary for its fighting, but instead enjoyed it for its plot and general lack of predictable cliches. It's just a personal taste thing that I tend to prefer short, well-choreographed combat such as Maka vs. Jack the Ripper or Wrath vs...anybody.
    Ah no, I agree, I just found the Walpurgis fight fun, made me realize (for the millionth time) how awesome Homu Homu is.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Ah no, I agree, I just found the Walpurgis fight fun, made me realize (for the millionth time) how awesome Homu Homu is.
    As soon as she began pulling the anti-hero act I pegged her as the most interesting character, and by the end I felt vindicated that I'd picked right as her being one of the more impressive characters in the series.

ok i read that theres gonna be a Code Geass anime call Code Geass Gaiden: Bōkoku no Akito

its a sidestory not R3 or whatever BTW

Oddly enough, it's on none of the normal sites I stream anime from. I guess I'll have to search harder.

Anyway, again since I can't possibly come up with an obscure anime I'll take another shot and see how little time it takes people

At the end of this series an angel's corpse is used to complete a bridge.
    I believe its on hulu so you dont have to search that hard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    ok i read that theres gonna be a Code Geass anime call Code Geass Gaiden: Bōkoku no Akito

its a sidestory not R3 or whatever BTW

It's pretty old news actually. And I just hope it can even partially live up to the original myself.