Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    no.. Seitokai Yakuindomo is way better!
    Only that SYD S2 is so close to being dropped already =/

you are both wrong best comedy is Fumoffu! (talking about Full Metal Panic comedy season) also LH even closer then this morning can't wait!

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Only that SYD S2 is so close to being dropped already =/
    What? why? I mean, the first season had a much better start, but why would you drop the season 2? It's still pretty good imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    What? why? I mean, the first season had a much better start, but why would you drop the season 2? It's still pretty good imo.
    I somehow feel like I get too easily distracted while watching, and the lulz just won't come =/

Log Horizon: Shit has been launched. ETA for hitting the fan: 2 more episodes

15+ Year Old Account
    Log Horizon - in dire need of more twilight melancholy himesama and loli ninja. and it looks like i'll get at least half my wish. next weeks episode is called "the lazy and cowardly princess".

i wonder who that is.
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2014-01-18 at 02:47 PM.

Well so far this episode has reached volume 4 of the Lns out of 7 so far so we still have a long way to go. Yes shit will hit the fan in 2 more episodes! Are you ready for the punchline? I guess I also the surprise value with the anime since I know everything that will happen up to volume 7 at this time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Well so far this episode has reached volume 4 of the Lns out of 7 so far so we still have a long way to go. Yes shit will hit the fan in 2 more episodes! Are you ready for the punchline? I guess I also the surprise value with the anime since I know everything that will happen up to volume 7 at this time.
    ehh it all depends on how long each LN is. Log Horizon tends to be quite short, whereas Mahouka Koukou and SAO tend to have longer LNs (Initially for SAO anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    ehh it all depends on how long each LN is. Log Horizon tends to be quite short, whereas Mahouka Koukou and SAO tend to have longer LNs (Initially for SAO anyway).
    Each one has 5 chapters.

Deleted
    Each one has 5 chapters.
    That's not saying anything. A chapter can be 10 pages long or 100 pages long.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That's not saying anything. A chapter can be 10 pages long or 100 pages long.
    They aren't 100 pages as each Ln has only 300 plus pages all together.

Deleted
    Imocho: Commandololi! Me gusta mucho. Also, she's damn cute when she's jelly. Suspicious about titmonster osananajimi. Is she psychic?

More Yuri all aboard the Yuri train CHOO CHOO!http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nga-gets-anime

- - - Updated - - -

Also Durarara!! S2 YAY! Possibly I hope it's true! http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-jump-in-story

More Yuri all aboard the Yuri train CHOO CHOO!http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nga-gets-anime
    So much yuri. 2014 is a good year. Too bad it looks like it's going to a fluffy lighthearted yuri. Something more akin to Sasameki Koto and Aoi Hana getting adapted would be nice. Still, it's more yuri anime so you can't really complain.

It looks like I'm watching 17 shows and 4 shorts from this season. I'm probably dropping Nobunagun, Hoozuki, and maybe Mahou Sensei so potentially 14-15. Still more then I'd like, but oh well. Definitely the least amount of shows I've watched in any season though. And then there's the 7 shows I'm watching that carried over from last season. This season is probably the most lackluster since I started following currently airing anime. It's only gone downhill since the godly Fall 2012 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    So much yuri. 2014 is a good year. Too bad it looks like it's going to a fluffy lighthearted yuri. Something more akin to Sasameki Koto and Aoi Hana getting adapted would be nice. Still, it's more yuri anime so you can't really complain.

It looks like I'm watching 17 shows and 4 shorts from this season. I'm probably dropping Nobunagun, Hoozuki, and maybe Mahou Sensei so potentially 14-15. Still more then I'd like, but oh well. Definitely the least amount of shows I've watched in any season though. And then there's the 7 shows I'm watching that carried over from last season. This season is probably the most lackluster since I started following currently airing anime. It's only gone downhill since the godly Fall 2012 lol.
    Ya I am dropping Nobunagun as well Hoozuki is pretty funny and doesn't take much knowledge of japan to get the jokes. Gintama on the other hand with all their references to celebrities in Japan if you don't know who they are talking about you won't get it.

Ya I am dropping Nobunagun as well Hoozuki is pretty funny and doesn't take much knowledge of japan to get the jokes. Gintama on the other hand with all their references to celebrities in Japan if you don't know who they are talking about you won't get it.
    I just found Hoozuki to be boring. The last 1/3 or so was entertaining, so I'm going to give it another episode to hook me in before I drop it.

Today I begin my abstinence of the One Piece anime for the entirety of the Dressarosa arc. I'm tired of the pacing issues that are only massively multiplied when you're stuck watching one episode a week. And I don't want to ruin what will potentially be one of the best One Piece arcs by not marathoning it.

Deleted
    All hail the loli-fuehrer who looks adorable when dining while sitting in her kids chair and wearing bunny slippers.
    Natasha is great, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    All hail the loli-fuehrer who looks adorable when dining while sitting in her kids chair and wearing bunny slippers.
    Natasha is great, too.
    It surprised me when it went from 30th place in Japan to 1186 already. I don't know what went wrong with it.

Deleted
    It surprised me when it went from 30th place in Japan to 1186 already. I don't know what went wrong with it.
    give it time. Rome wasn't conquered in one day, either.

Nisekoi Ep 2 - The ending of this anime is going to peeve me. I don't read the manga, but as with every other anime with an ongoing manga and a plot similar to this, it's pretty obvious what's going to happen. Nothing. That being said, I think I'll thoroughly enjoy the 12 or so episodes up until the point when the advertisement for the manga ends.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Nisekoi Ep 2 - The ending of this anime is going to peeve me. I don't read the manga, but as with every other anime with an ongoing manga and a plot similar to this, it's pretty obvious what's going to happen. Nothing. That being said, I think I'll thoroughly enjoy the 12 or so episodes up until the point when the advertisement for the manga ends.
    Well the plot progresses fairly well up to chapter ~50-60, I doubt they adapted past that.

- - - Updated - - -

shit I want one