10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Because the animation or because the foreshadowing and implied deaths of using real ammunition?
    Seeing as how the girls missed absolutely every shot in Upotte!! I doubt that they will actually hit anyone in this show either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    SAO: Wow, this was an extremely exciting episode. Every single scene had me near squealing and I got slightly pissed when it ended. I know it's a cliche move, but him getting all his powers made me really happy. Even though Mary-Sue powers can be stupid, I can't help but being extremely happy when he just goes up and one shots everyone. I can't wait until people actually understand who he is and how powerful he actually is.
    This. So much this lol. A little bit of me wanted him to be able to keep his items from SAO too, so he was even more OP lol. Though I'd imagine it would look a bit out of place in ALO. And it'll definitely be interesting to see what happens when people do find out who is. I'm curious just how much more powerful he is in comparison to everyone as well. He owned those guys, but they may of been weak themselves. It'll be fun to see. Next week's episode can't come soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Dunno why someone would pay for it when you can get the same clip of that part for free on Youtube. ._ .
    Is it bad I would probably pay that

and I sure as hell wouldn't have sold it if I'd been lucky enough to get that bit
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    By doing [spoiler] [ /spoiler].

(Except removing the space before the /)
    [spoiler]Cake[/spoiler]

Cookies.

[noparse][spoiler]Noparse is O[b]P[/b] :D :) [/spoiler][/noparse]
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-10-22 at 01:29 PM.

Deleted
    Just watched Spice & Wolf in one go (season 1/2 and OVA) and I must say.. one of the best shows I've ever watched. Almost no action (barely.. there was a bit, but not fighting etc.) and it managed to keep me entertained all the way through. That, plus the cast is fucking awesome.

Does anyone know any anime with a similar style of speech? If you've seen Spice and Wolf, I'm talking about the way Holo talks normally, it's ofcourse japanese but it's kind of "old" and alternative words instead of straight out saying whatever. Another example is Couvert Eschenbach Pastillage from Dog Days, she kinda speaks the same way, and I love it.
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2012-10-22 at 01:00 PM.

Nice.

Still waiting on more Index though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'm curious. From posts it seems we have a fairly young demographic that posts in here. How old are all of you if you don't mind me asking? 19 here.
    I'm 28.

I have to wonder what makes you think folks here are younger though. In my experience the younger fans are usually only into the big three.

*waves cane* Durn shonen animu!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Just watched Spice & Wolf in one go (season 1/2 and OVA) and I must say.. one of the best shows I've ever watched. Almost no action (barely.. there was a bit, but not fighting etc.) and it managed to keep me entertained all the way through. That, plus the cast is fucking awesome.
    Are they ever gonna make more Spice and Wolf? The show came out a while ago and the anime barely gets us started on the 17 volume light novel series...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Are they ever gonna make more Spice and Wolf? The show came out a while ago and the anime barely gets us started on the 17 volume light novel series...
    I don't think so.. sadly. There's potential for at least another great season (or two!)
    I'm curious. From posts it seems we have a fairly young demographic that posts in here. How old are all of you if you don't mind me asking? 19 here.
    I'm 18.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 19 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I have to wonder what makes you think folks here are younger though. In my experience the younger fans are usually only into the big three.
    I guess it's because of people talking about how they still live at home.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Because the animation or because the foreshadowing and implied deaths of using real ammunition?
    Aye the animation, I never imagined an Anime in 2012 having CG that bad, it just doesn't mix with the characters at all, they look so out-of-place with everything else.

I didn't like the premise from the beginning(girls going through highschool...except also TANKS!) but I try to give almost everything at least a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

Deleted
    Finally back in action from a horrible cold + fever, along with a bit too much playing of Sengoku Rance. Started catching up on anime again. Girls und Panzer was better with Hiryuu, still dont understand the reason for commie to add those random german words all the time *shiver*

As for SAO, it seems pretty nice still. Im kinda annoyed by not knowing how it ends in this case though. Because, hell, he has...A WEEK...to do something, before Asuna is married. So the curiosity is killing me. Its not often that i get this wierd feeling for an anime, but it happens now and then. I'd rather know the ending so i can enjoy the middle part without being worried (worried might not be the word, but whatever) about what will happen. Even if the ending is tragic, i'd know what the ending would be, just not how it leads up there, which makes me still interested in watching how it happens :P

Does anyone know any anime with a similar style of speech? If you've seen Spice and Wolf, I'm talking about the way Holo talks normally, it's ofcourse japanese but it's kind of "old" and alternative words instead of straight out saying whatever. Another example is Couvert Eschenbach Pastillage from Dog Days, she kinda speaks the same way, and I love it.
    Been so long since i watched it so i dont know if they use the old style speech or not, but my best bet would be Samurai Camploo. Failing that, the Maoyu Yuusha coming next season (i think?) should have that kinda speech, since the manga has it (as far as i can remember).

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I'm 19 as well.

I guess it's because of people talking about how they still live at home.
    Well I guess there's that. I usually don't think too much about that since I know way too many people with special circumstances.
    I don't think so.. sadly. There's potential for at least another great season (or two!)
    Or 15...
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2012-10-22 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post

As for SAO, it seems pretty nice still. Im kinda annoyed by not knowing how it ends in this case though. Because, hell, he has...A WEEK...to do something, before Asuna is married. So the curiosity is killing me. Its not often that i get this wierd feeling for an anime, but it happens now and then. I'd rather know the ending so i can enjoy the middle part without being worried (worried might not be the word, but whatever) about what will happen. Even if the ending is tragic, i'd know what the ending would be, just not how it leads up there, which makes me still interested in watching how it happens :P

Alright then

I will tell you the ending to the arc without giving many details, so you can wonder what leads to this ending.

Kirito and Asuna hold Lyfa's hands, alongside Klein, Agil, Silica, Lizbeth, Yui, all the friends Kirito met in SAO and ALO, they all fly high above the world tree of ALO, to the renewed floating castle of Aincrad(now dying there won't kill you IRL), to adventure there together. An ending that, to me, brought the story full circle and was a good ending for the LN overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

So Madoka's 3rd movie trailer was leaked.
    It looks like...

Hitomi might be a meguca.
    Homu and Mami fight.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-10-22 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    Alright then

I will tell you the ending to the arc without giving many details, so you can wonder what leads to this ending.

Kirito and Asuna hold Lyfa's hands, alongside Klein, Agil, Silica, Lizbeth, Yui, all the friends Kirito met in SAO and ALO, they all fly high above the world tree of ALO, to the renewed floating castle of Aincrad(now dying there won't kill you IRL), to adventure there together. An ending that, to me, brought the story full circle and was a good ending for the LN overall.
    good spoiler ! its good you hide Lyfa's real identity

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    Alright then

Gives me a good overall hunch of what will happen, but not the details in between. Thanks, now the damn episodes just need to appear ^_^

Ugh why is MC in Robotic;Notes such a killjoy faget?

The problem with anime is it keeps getting put on my Netflix instant stream queue faster than I can watch it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Quoting you because I lost the original post:

I don't post a lot here but I do read every page I'm 17
    yeah, me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    So Madoka's 3rd movie trailer was leaked.
    It looks like...

Hitomi might be a meguca.
    Homu and Mami fight.
    I hope Mami gets decapitated.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    The problem with anime is it keeps getting put on my Netflix instant stream queue faster than I can watch it.
    Mate , that's Netflix's problem.

what mangas do u hope get an anime adaption in the futur? :X i hope Historys strongest disciple kenichi gets a remake like Hunter x Hunter currently and also anime adaption of Mx0 with a real ending and Denpa Kyoushi :X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    what mangas do u hope get an anime adaption in the futur? :X i hope Historys strongest disciple kenichi gets a remake like Hunter x Hunter currently and also anime adaption of Mx0 with a real ending and Denpa Kyoushi :X
    Im hoping for an anime adaption of Arachnid, aswell as a continuation of Spice and Wolf. Apart from that, it would be lovely to get a remake of Samurai Deeper: Kyo. One without adding silly monsters this time.

Edit: Having a second look at my manga list - Saitama Chainsaw Shoujo. I know its totally wierd, and it will probably get random critics for reminding too much about the different mass murder cases in the world, but the manga is still awesome
    Last edited by mmoc4ea047ec8a; 2012-10-22 at 06:00 PM.