Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I really hope to see Garrosh cutting off Sylvanna's head...then the forsaken will be in war against the horde.Alleria come back ,and meet her sister dead.Then make Lor'themar join at her with the BE's to avenge Sylvannas.After a long war,the horde rise in victory ,exterminating all forsaken and all BE's.Then,Alleria defeated on the ground,with a last breath shot a arrow into Garrosh chest (based on Vol'jin prevision)......he just take off the arrow from his chest,look at Alleria,then laugh and ordered a grunt to impale her in front of Honor hold,as a gift to her son.

Btw,that'll never happen because Blizzard knows most of their players in the horde are BE's and Undeads....And they still sucking the horde forever,with a legion of players worshiping their bitch Dark Lady.
    Last edited by Raldrag; 2010-11-19 at 11:04 PM.

Warrior Arms (PvE)
    Warrior Fury TG (PvE)

Quote Originally Posted by valmorgul View Post
    You're saying this was a recent change to the story?
    Its been in for a month or so, at least. some join the forsaken, some leave, some off themselves. These people remember their former lives, they have free will.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by methical View Post
    i think you ment 360°
    The lore did a 360 and walked away.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    So basically, when Sylvy inevitably does go over the deep end and becomes the lich queen, Thrall will save us all by piloting a zeppelin on a suicide mission, crashing it into the undercity, destroying her with a blast of shamanistic power, that she may never be resurrected.

I don't know whether I should have problems with this, or start writing the fan fiction myself.
    hmm... let's start constructing additional pylons... En taro horde :P

Quote Originally Posted by combatbulter View Post
    if you pay gazlowe enough i am sure he will sell the horde out after all he is neutral

and killing sylvanas you could do that but the next forsaken won't be any better i am sure he will be worse. Sylvanas does questionable things but out of the forsaken perspective it is necessary. She shows mercy from time to time for example she could have killed lorna crowley instead she allowed her to leave with her father
    mercy?! Lol, she blackmailed crowley.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrone View Post
    1. I am not sure that they are removed of their freedom as Lilian Voss runs off and so does Marshal Redpath after becoming part of the new forsaken. I am not sure why they become so disloyal though, once they become undead but personally I would be pretty greatful for being bought back to life.
    2. Tiron has no right IMO because the Forsaken are no bigger threat than they were before and are not "evil" so to speak.

3. Sylvanas is batshit insane but is still totally bad ass
    4. Galywix is a tw@ but he is still pretty awesome and represents the goblin race as a whole quite well
    All this and then a little of that again Couldn't have said it better. People just tend to get the feeling that the Forsaken are "the bad guys" but that's just because they don't know the whole story behind the Forsaken. Simple as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    in the early starting area, as it was most recently changed, you poke around the newly rezzed and see if they'll join your cause or not. if they don't, meh, as long as they don't directly oppose you.

that's fair, is it not?
    SPOILER ALERT!

again, this is how it starts, but in silverpine godfrey shoots dumbl.... sylvanas, when she gets revives, she decides that too many forsaken with free will could cause problems... like her getting assassinated again.
    so she tells the valkyr to put a mind control on any new forsaken they create so they'll join the horde, but think they have free will about it. you and the newly rezzed ones in the beginning are basically the last "batch" of forsaken with free will, by the time you get to hillsbrad, the "welcome to the machine" quest has a bit of satire for the playerbase, and what happens to the brains of the "new recruits" "hi! hi! I'm soo happy today! hi!, do you have a quest for me? hihi! sylvanas is great for ressurecting us isn't she? thanks! hi! I mean bye!" "yeah, the new recruits recently have been acting like that, just ignore it, they'll settle eventually"
    I may have paraphrased a bit, but that's the gist of what is said
    Last edited by mmoc41ce4810a1; 2010-11-19 at 11:16 PM.

Sorry to bring this back to Koltira, but if he is Forsaken now then Sylvanas has every right to punish him for treason or betrayal. But punishing someone is much different that trying to "help" them by forcibly removing "weakness" like compassion or sympathy.

And how is raising the dead against their will and forcing them to serve you with their knowledge that they have no choice in the matter worse than raising the dead and forcing them to serve you while lying to them about?

Sylvie is flat out heading down the path of future raid boss, not that I mind.

As far as players playing as an "evil" faction, the dk starting zone was some of my favorite quests just because I got to play the bad guy for once. It makes no sense from a lore or rp perspective to role a lock or shaow priest and then have to do quest after quest of (from a lore perspective) altruistically helping everyone. If a 3rd faction of evil races was introduced I'd hop on in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    in the early starting area, as it was most recently changed, you poke around the newly rezzed and see if they'll join your cause or not. if they don't, meh, as long as they don't directly oppose you.

that's fair, is it not?
    so, to forcibly resurrect someone is fair?

1. I am not sure that they are removed of their freedom as Lilian Voss runs off and so does Marshal Redpath after becoming part of the new forsaken. I am not sure why they become so disloyal though, once they become undead but personally I would be pretty greatful for being bought back to life.
    2. Tiron has no right IMO because the Forsaken are no bigger threat than they were before and are not "evil" so to speak.

4. Galywix is a tw@ but he is still pretty awesome and represents the goblin race as a whole quite well
    Really? You would appreciate being brought back to life as a corpse to serve some crazy lady and commit atrocities against your former people? I guess "what are we if not slaves to this torment?'' doesn't ring any bells.

You are blind if you don't think the forsaken are evil, and they are definitely becoming a bigger threat.

Shes not badass, she hasn't done ANYTHING of note. Her biggest accomplishments are getting her ass kicked and failing to kill a man who was literally immobile from pain.

The only reason she has fans is because "shes hot". Not sure how a corpse is hot, but whatever.

undead should have never been a playable race, just my opinion.
    just doesnt make mutch sence

haha that is so true!

Quote Originally Posted by Raldrag View Post
    I really hope to see Garrosh cutting off Sylvanna's head...then the forsaken will be in war against the horde.Alleria come back ,and meet her sister dead.Then make Lor'themar join at her with the BE's to avenge Sylvannas.After a long war,the horde rise in victory ,exterminating all forsaken and all BE's.Then,Alleria defeated on the ground,with a last breath shot a arrow into Garrosh chest (based on Vol'jin prevision)......he just take off the arrow from his chest,look at Alleria,then laugh and ordered a grunt to impale her in front of Honor hold,as a gift to her son.

Btw,that'll never happen because Blizzard knows most of their players in the horde are BE's and Undeads....And they still sucking the horde forever,with a legion of players worshiping their bitch Dark Lady.
    As an avid Forsaken Undead/Darkspear Troll player I despise this post for many reasons.

Don't lump classic Undead players in with the Blood Elves.

From a lore standpoint.. Aleria wouldn't avenge Sylvanas.

Nor would she talk to Vol'jin.

No one likes Garrosh, I'm looking forward to his death, as it surely comes.

Vol'jin will make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by menulo View Post
    undead should have never been a playable race, just my opinion.
    just doesnt make mutch sence
    No, it really does. Sylvanis freed a large portion of the scourge and took the plaguelands back from the dreadlords. They wouldn't be able to survive on their own so they threw their lot in with the Horde since the Alliance would never accept them. Alliance now wants Lordaeron back, and Sylvanis ain't budging. She's got a point, it was their land to begin with.

Honestly, I think they're setting up Koltira and Lilian Voss to take over the Forsaken at some future date. Sylvanis is getting pretty batshit insane. It's one thing to raise the dead to replenish your numbers, it's another to go out and kill people to replenish your numbers.

e: at some point her actions will draw the ire of the Argent Crusade, causing a political shitstorm of epic hilarity.

Killing people you were already going to kill and then raising them isn't evil.

It's recycling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. This thread seeps with so much hate, I could spread bread with it and eat it for breakfast. Delicious, blind hatred.

The sickening smell of "x will die in a fire because I don't like x" fantasies... Don't you get it? Forsaken are here to stay for gameplay reasons. Sylvanas is here to stay because of all the effort they put into her development. Even Garrosh is here to stay, because, well... just deal with it.

And to that I say.

OOOO BABY I LOVE YOUR WAY

Deleted
    with spirit healers and priest with rezs etc, it must be hard for slyvanas to find anyone to make forsaken,

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    And to that I say.

OOOO BABY I LOVE YOUR WAY
    And oh do I love it too

All signs point to yes...

Except for a few very important things that will probably resurface in an expansion or two. Hm...
    "...No king rules forever..."

Arthas is dead, sure, but the Lich King still lives. Bolvar for all his credibility cannot even begin to hold back the power of frostmourne. And worse still is that an even greater evil is in control of Frostmourne...all signs seem to point to a certain "Elder Deity"

"Oh we killed him"

Right...

Perhaps Sylvanas has the foresight to see that the world will have need of her and her forsaken. it is entirely possible and more beneficial to the plot to have Sylvanas be gearing up for yet another encounter with the 'Lich King' than to have the horde become corrupted and basically be a patsy.

Think of it this way, lots of people play horde, and the consesus amongst most of you is that Blizz favors horde, so why would they kill their golden calf.

I could be completely wrong about the specifics, but please believe me when I say that Blizz is building towards something fantastic for Forsaken fans and disgruntling for Allies.