Poll: Who is the most powerful?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    Shouldn't it be "seems"? Also, you have multiple punctation marks after the word "this". That's grammatically incorrect.

Nobody's perfect, so don't be a dick ok?
    Ellipses are gramatically correct.

Now that's out of the way, I'd have to go with Sylvanas. She does what she pleases.

15+ Year Old Account
    i stand by my belief that the forsaken are the superpower now because of their use of advanced chemical warfare. Surely you cant hope to combat a plague with sharpened swords and bows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall or Malfurion

Deleted
    oh noes! a plague! /cast remove poison /cast remove disease.
    noo idea why no one does this... >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    there we have it Varian and Sylvanas are the best characters in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Askmel8r View Post
    I'm assuming the op is talking about just the leaders of the playable factions...

If were talking about the most powerful in just a Leader vs leader fight, then Lore wise it really has to be Malfurian Stormrage, who blizzard has said is probably the most powerful living mortal (Possably Velen, i really don't know too much about him though)

if we are going with military might, im looking at gnomes n goblins just for kicks.

Although the Dark lady seems to be winning the poll (because everyone knows the most powerful person = the person they like the most) she is no where near the strongest of the leaders, and whilst her military strength appears high, its basically all because of the plauge. she wont be raising anyone esle's soldiers to fight for her, because when the Valk'yr ress you, you do'nt have to Serve her. but hey. wont stop the fan boys eh?

P.s. Vol'jin for Warchief!
    sylvanas isnt winning because she has more fanboys, your just too stubborn to look up the lore on her. shes probably most out of all the leaders on there and by far more powerful than voljin who merely took back a few scattered islands..

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it soo hard to wowpedia/wowwiki to find out the names of racial leaders? Also you spelt Tauren and Draenei wrong. 0/10

On topic Velen and is the most powerful racial leader in that poll, Tyrande can be powerful if elune intervenes, but, that isn't a testament to her actual power.

So... i thought about who you guys out there would choose to be the true master, or how do you call it, the most strongest faction leader right now in WoW. So who do you think are the most powerful leader in the game?

sorry for the grammar, whatever...
    Your question is very poorly formulated and I think it could be (and it seems it has been) taken a lot of different ways.

"most strongest": Physical force? Army force? Wisest? Best leader?
    "Faction leader": Playable factions or every factions?
    "in WoW": You mean in game? or in the WoW universe? (By that I mean, as described by the lore or as described by the leader's in game stats.)

Also you could try to check the proposed leaders' names... I mean between "Tyranade" and "Bloodelf dude"...

Leeeeroyyy jenkiiiinnsss

Probably some sort of Old God or Titan. Seeing as they shaped the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Tyrande,lol
    Or Malfurion

I voted Velen, because lorewise he is badass

"Remember there is always something cleaverer than yourself"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    In the game currently Deathwing

Over all sargeras
    Going one step further and I'm going to claim the Nathrezim, Varimathras in particular.

Voted Velen, that guys got some badass power hidden away.
    Last edited by mmoc1638a82470; 2010-12-01 at 11:44 AM.

How can nobody remember the name Lor'Themar Theron??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashield28 View Post
    What? we 5 manned Velen last wednesday.
    you're kidding, right? That's the lamest answer I've ever seen.

Deleted
    Velen has uber power, but if Thrall realized his true potential, he would crit like Gorefiend on steroids and would be pretty closely matched with Deathwing. Malfurion is pretty closely matched with Thrall as well at the moment, but would be pretty far away if Thrall realized his true potential. Another good contender would be Deathwing, like mentioned before. Also the other contenders are the Dragon Aspects, the Naaru... but in overall, I think The Dread Elders (guess who they are ) win it in Azeroth; not even Deathwing could kill one and live to tell the tale.

In the Dark Beyond and Twisting Nether... Sargeras and Aggramar are quite closely matched, as is Aman'thul. The other titans come up just behind the three.

Touren and dreanai? Amazes me how people still can't spell draenei. Anyway, strongest is Malfurion; first druid ever, if you mean the army (faction); sylvanas.

I voted velen and im horde, but he wont use his real power unless its for good, he will never use his powers offensively towards the horde.

Garrosh is one tough son of b.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mariosatr View Post
    Velen has uber power, but if Thrall realized his true potential, he would crit like Gorefiend on steroids and would be pretty closely matched with Deathwing. Malfurion is pretty closely matched with Thrall as well at the moment, but would be pretty far away if Thrall realized his true potential. Another good contender would be Deathwing, like mentioned before. Also the other contenders are the Dragon Aspects, the Naaru... but in overall, I think The Dread Elders (guess who they are ) win it in Azeroth; not even Deathwing could kill one and live to tell the tale.

In the Dark Beyond and Twisting Nether... Sargeras and Aggramar are quite closely matched, as is Aman'thul. The other titans come up just behind the three.
    Aye, Velen is actually the most powerful faction leader right now, but usually people don't realise this because his power isn't as destructive as that of Kil'jaeden (both of them are quite equal in my opinion. Seeing as they both, together with Archimonde, led the Eredar society and were considered the 3 most powerful of the whole race.)

Thrall isn't nearly as powerful as Deathwing, he lacks the experience of Malfurion, etc. Also bear in mind that Thrall only recently started to advance his shamistic powers more because he was quite busy with leading the horde the past couple years. Malfurion fought in almost every war in WoW-universe besides the whole Horde vs Alliance thing, so yeah. He has seen a lot more than Thrall. He might have tremendous amounts of potential, but that doesn't mean rats ass if you neglect it or don't have the experience.