10+ Year Old Account
    Endgame 6/10, being generous.

As said above, had some moments. Was bored far too often, they try to take themselves too seriously, then have bullshit jokes everywhere. Understand it's hard to balance when they have all these "heroes" merged into one movie. For example, Guardians of the Galaxy is a comedy and I expect it to be, Captain America is not a comedy and his movies don't feel like one either (although they all have silly jokes in them). With Endgame I felt like I was watching a comedy most of the time.

It's a shame, as I really liked Infinity War, which was a solid 8/10.

The only positive from this film is that Thor is with Star-Lord, those 2 are great together and I expect Guardians of the Galaxy 3 to be Thor 4, or they'll mix the names somehow.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2019-04-26 at 11:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avengers: Endgame 8.5/10

Fucking amazing. I've never heard a theater get that quiet before.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabric View Post
    Avengers End Game 4/10 (or 6.5/10 on the MCU scale)

It had it's moments, but it's by far the worse avenger movie, and doesn't come close to the better marvel movies.
    It couldn't possibly be worse than Age of Ultron.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    It couldn't possibly be worse than Age of Ultron.
    Age of Ultron is probably the ugliest movie I've ever seen. It was so flat and gray looking.

Avengers: Endgame - 6/10

I don't think it lived up to the hype of Infinity War, which is by far the better movie. What I liked about Infinity War is all the new locations where they barely visited any place on Earth at all, while in Endgame they were just mostly visiting old places and revisiting old scenes. Infinity War had a lot more action going for it while Endgame almost had nothing up till the ending (which was a pretty great fight though, but still lacking overall). I liked all the Avenger characters more in Infinity War as there was A LOT more chemistry going, while Endgame only used a smaller portion of Avengers who didn't have as much interesting interactions. And most of all I liked how they utilised Thanos a lot more in Infinity War, and that he actually got to succeed which seems to be a rare thing for Marvel villains.

I do give credit to a lot of the jokes which hit pretty well. I'd say this has been a better comedy movie than it has been for its action, which was just lacking imo. And a lot of the scenes, especially during the first act dragged on for to long and it felt like they could've easily stripped this movie down for at least half an hour. I also wasn't much of a fan of all the time traveling, just not my thing. And to finish it off.... not a fan of this Captain Marvel at all.
    Last edited by McNeil; 2019-04-26 at 07:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avengers: Endgame - 8.5/10

Really enjoyed it, wasn't perfect but definitely delivered. Liked it much better than Infinity War which I wasn't really satisfied with, but after leaving the cinema I was quite content with how this movie went. Best one I've seen in a while as even though I've enjoyed pretty much every MCU film, they've never really "done it" for me. This one did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    I've never heard a theater get that quiet before.
    I'd hate to go the cinema you visit, if it takes this movie for everyone to sit down and be quiet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    I'd hate to go the cinema you visit, if it takes this movie for everyone to sit down and be quiet.
    And I'd hate to go to any theater with you in it, so I guess that makes us even.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avengers End game.....10/10, took my nephews with me....the oldest teared up when.....oh dang that was close.

Avengers: Endgame 7/10

Overall a good movie. Probably wont rewatch it anytime soon because of the length. They could have cut 30 minutes of footage and still came out fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    And I'd hate to go to any theater with you in it, so I guess that makes us even.
    Well I'd be quiet, letting you watch the movie in peace. I guess you like noise...

Avengers: endgame: 4/10.

The whole plot makes 0 sense once you got a OP character like captain marvel.
    Far to mutch drama and not alot of action, in my opinion its a comic book movie that took itself far to serieus. Maybe if your a diehard marvel fan it might work for me it came over like stupid and over the top.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2019-04-27 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avengers: Endgame: 9/10

Honestly, for the climactic scene alone, I would have given it a rating this high, but I also really loved revisiting certain characters that we lost in previous movies.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Avengers: Endgame - 8/10

End Game 9.5/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Aquaman: Very good, I'd give it 10/10 for a comic book movie, it had everything. Coherent story, good acting, great fan service, and heroes and villains I care about. Props to Oceanmaster and Black Manta. Sweet special effects and action scenes.

The Founder: Also recently saw this movie on Netflix. If you want to know the origin of McDonalds, then see this drama. It's very good.
    i dont understand how people can like aquaman. it was incredibly awful. i turned it off halfway through because it was so unbearable.

To no one's surprise; End Game

8.5/10

Really enjoyed it, only a few parts I didn't overly enjoy. But overall had a great time ^^

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Avengers: endgame: 4/10.

The whole plot makes 0 sense once you got a OP character like captain marvel.
    Far to mutch drama and not alot of action, in my opinion its a comic book movie that took itself far to serieus. Maybe if your a diehard marvel fan it might work for me it came over like stupid and over the top.
    Funny how often people who have such abysmal spelling and grammar also have horrible, nonsensical opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    End Game 9.5/10

- - - Updated - - -

i dont understand how people can like aquaman. it was incredibly awful. i turned it off halfway through because it was so unbearable.
    What was bad about it compared to other superhero movies?

Avengers: Endgame: 9 / 10

Overall a really good movie with some solid emotional moments. It wraps up a solid 10 years of Marvel movies and was well worth the 3 hour watch. It passed by so fast. I might have given it a 10/10 if time travel wasn't involved as I generally dislike that but at the same time it was entertaining to skip back through some of the older Marvel movies as well as it's comical moments that were scattered around.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avengers: Endgame: 9 ~ 10 What a quick 3 hours! Like Infinity War, there's no way this should've worked what with having so many balls in the air, but damn... it does, despite a little bit of a mess here and there. Good drama, good humor, good surprises, and a good way to cap off 11 years of mostly solid films. I wish some of the characters were given a bit more to do, but... Rogers and Mjolnir? YES!! Fat Thor? YES!! Hulk not going full on apeshit? NO-O-O-O!!

Braven: 6 ~ 10 Eh, Aquabro kills drug dealers in the snow. Spoilers.

Escape Room: 5 ~ 10 The people you want to die don't die soon enough, the manner in which they do isn't very satisfying, and the ending can suck my balls.

Go Brother!: 7 ~ 10 Some decent moments and revelations. The ending almost tugged at that dead lump in my chest. The brother's still an asshole though.

Hunter Killer: 7 ~ 10 I liked the stuff in the sub. That was pretty tense and well done. The rest was passable.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi