Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadell View Post
    But still, the trap dancing for TNT procs method work anymore? Now we can shoot the trap right at the boss, is it viable?
    Im not sure honestly

doing 22-24k with ave ilevel 357

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting about an avg of 11k on boss fights in heroics with avg ilvl of 330, surv spec.

Deleted
    If I don't have to move at all and pop my cooldowns whenever possible
    (aka Magmaw Trash) I do around 17-18k, ilvl 349 average.
    On pulls with all cooldowns / bl up I peaked at 25k.
    Overall the only one who can keep up with me in raids is our rogue (bosses hate melees though YAY)

Pretty good with Survival. I'm doing a lot better than when I was marks. I like it a lot better. =)

Put out 15.3k on Omnitron kill. For a fight that is all about constant target switching, felt pretty damn solid. I'm loving Survival so very much, I hope Marks is never on top again because I don't want to go back to it!

EDIT: Next week, I expect to increase that number substantially. Had never seen the fight before and was never on beta. Average ilvl is 346.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2010-12-16 at 02:11 AM.

Did 14.9k on conclave of wind, 23k on magmaw, 20.8k on maloriak, 34.5k on halfus wyrmbreaker and 19.6k on argaloth in baradin hold.
    Edit: Agree with Herecius, SV is a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Quenay; 2010-12-16 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yewen View Post
    I just Wow-heroes you. Unless you've made MAJOR improvements I call bullshit on your dps. Perhaps AoE but not a heroic boss (nor raid boss). I'm not sure how coming on a forum and fluffing your numbers help. But GG.

However on topic:
    During BH I topped at 15k just barely beating a fury warrior. Item level 344

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...marioux/simple
    I was doing 16k on a heroic boss in HoO the other day with an ilvl of 339..it's not that hard..
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

15.6k on Argaloth first time I ever did him, average iLvl338 with a 333 weapon, and a lack of enchantments (lolnomoney) and I don't have my JC gems yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Non-buffed, Surv hunter, avg 225 ilevel, wolf pet, goblin.

Pulling 11K constant DPS.

Depends on the fight for me I can go from anywhere between 12k-16k I haven't really had the chance to do a lot of the fights, also for some of these number don't forget during the fights they receive periods of 50% increased damage. Or in some cases more.

The VoA boss without heroism and only one rapid fire I sat around 15k. Also I don't think trap launcher using frost works on bosses, unless they are actually slowable. However boss fights with adds = yum LnL procs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yewen View Post
    I just Wow-heroes you. Unless you've made MAJOR improvements I call bullshit on your dps. Perhaps AoE but not a heroic boss (nor raid boss). I'm not sure how coming on a forum and fluffing your numbers help. But GG.
    Yes, this was completely the point of the thread.

OT, i'm talking heroic bosses as i'm yet to raid. And On fights with a lot of movement/adds then i look to pull more around the 13k numbers. Finished up on 14k tonight on the last boss in grim batol hc with no Bloodlust. Judging by other people's more constructive answers, they appear to be around the same so call bullshit all you want. I'll be doing the new VoA type boss tomorrow night so will have a look how i get on in a raid situation.

Quote Originally Posted by kipto View Post
    no one's called bs on this guy yet? lawl

15.5k on argaloth 10 man with poo buffs and no hero, avg ilvl 341 with bugged 333 big bendy blasting bow and gimp aoe spec.

The reason why people are posting high dps figures isnt because they're lying; they're just better than you.

Deal with it.

Currently, I am at 13.5k, with average ilevel 333.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by kipto View Post
    no one's called bs on this guy yet? lawl

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...e/?s=184&e=440

Parse from yesterday (first 25 man raid). Just because you can't manage doesn't mean its not true . Argaloth =/= Chimaeron, same amount of singletarget nuke.

I agree with Herecius and Quenay - the Survivial priority system is much more fun than MM ever was. I don't like the whole aspect of the fox, though - it feels clunky being able to cast while running, and I don't really care much for it. Something I'll have to learn, I guess.
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2010-12-16 at 06:30 AM.

Also, most of these people are chanted/gemmed their gear. I'm sitting on an Ilv of 344, but none of my gear chanted, and only a few green gems. Hell, not even a meta that I would ever recommend to others, just what I had laying around. And yet still, I can pull 12-15k depending on the fight in heroics. 15k being top end, but I'm generally an average 13k. Atm, we're on top. Only class that out dps's me in raids so far has been mages.

We're doing great dmg. And for that I'm happy. And we can bring almost any raid buff to the party, so I always have a spot in my guilds heroic groups, and our 10mans.

10+ Year Old Account
    yesterday baradin hold was able to keep a 13k constant with my 335 ilvl gear always as sv
    Retired

Managed to reach up to 22k single dps in our first 25 man last night, with cooldowns up. Halfway the fight (defense system fight) I was around 17-18k dps steady. That's with 343item level avg (333 bow -.-) and SV spec.
    Last edited by Gaarheid; 2010-12-16 at 12:46 PM.

My record for now is 16-17k in heroics(faster the boss dies this number is going UP but usually is 12-14k - ilvl 345
    stats are : 10% haste 16% mastery 18%critical 8.00% hit and 10200ap self buffed as surv. with wolf

i have only done Baradin Hold(10 man) the new VoA thingy as a tank and i pulled 14,2k DPS :O 3rd place of the dps highest was 17,6k

---------- Post added 2010-12-16 at 02:50 PM ----------

Average item lvl 335