Deleted
    +- 0
    If by workout you mean workout my fingers, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    OMG Zalënë noticed me =O
    When's the time I've NOT noticed you? =3

+1

---------- Post added 2011-05-25 at 11:47 AM ----------

Where art thou, people? :'(
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2011-05-25 at 09:47 AM.

Deleted
    + 2
    I was in class, watching a movie about the last surviving soldiers of WW1.

Deleted
    +3 and then 10 something

Deleted
    + 4
    Got Kanon to work, happyface.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    Where art thou, people? :'(
    I'm right here Za-chan! Have been outside doing fitness that I do 2-3 times a week, it's 25 degrees hot in the sun and I broke a new personal record today! I ran 4 km in just 17min 10sec. I'm only 1min 10sec away from my goal now! Feels great.

+5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I'm right here Za-chan! Have been outside doing fitness that I do 2-3 times a week, it's 25 degrees hot in the sun and I broke a new personal record today! I ran 4 km in just 17min 10sec. I'm only 1min 10sec away from my goal now! Feels great.
    Pssh, physical activity.

+6

OOOoooooo! Sounds lovely! (to watch, of course.. )

+7

+ 7
    some1 killed my net so was without wow for 2 hours 20 min the net is still gone says something like "internetåtkomst saknas" if any1 know how too fix that it would be big help <33 but im on somekind off mobile internet atm

+8. I keep... coming... back. I can't... stay... away!

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

+ 9

fix my net some1!!

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    + 9

fix my net some1!!
    Unplug/Replug cables, restart router, machine and everything in the line there. For normal households that miss internet physical activities can fix everything, if the problem lies with the household. Your internet company could be the problem though, and the only thing you can do then is wait.

+11

Deleted
    +12
    tenchars and so

Deleted
    Unplug/Replug cables, restart router, machine and everything in the line there. For normal households that miss internet physical activities can fix everything, if the problem lies with the household. Your internet company could be the problem though, and the only thing you can do then is wait.
    Writing angry letters may not be more productive than waiting but it's a ton more fun.
    +14

AHMG it is sunny and warm outside!!! I didn't think the sun existed anymore!
    * happydance!

Also Raven took off about 30 points because he made an epic post quoting everyone who talked while he was gone for a month and I said he deserved to take off 30 points because it was beyond epic. ALSO... the mods rarely post lately anyways and it is rather boring to do this without opposition... also <3 Raven

Exercises are good Wassi Though I don't do very well with exercising for the sake of exercising... it gets uber boring. My saving grace has been the Wii fit... that is a ton of fun; and I finally found a sports bra that actually keeps the girls in place AND is comfortable... never thought that would happen

+16

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    AHMG it is sunny and warm outside!!! I didn't think the sun existed anymore!
    * happydance!
    Silly Americans and your not-having-sun. It's been sunny over here for almost 2 weeks in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    it is rather boring to do this without opposition... also <3 Raven
    I don't really think this has been about the competition past like page 300.

+17

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Silly Americans and your not-having-sun. It's been sunny over here for almost 2 weeks in a row.
    Well where I used to live in the South East it's been sunny and wonderful for months. Up here in the North East it has been total fail though

I don't really think this has been about the competition past like page 300.
    shhhhhh!! They'll hear you!

+18