Deleted

annoying purge spam

I am trying to kill shammy pala combo but after match start it's like purge the hell out of me and I am standing there without buffs.

omfg this spell must be removed. oh and annoying sound purge makes is rly retarded.
    Last edited by mmoce715779f80; 2011-02-22 at 08:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trollinvasion View Post
    I am trying to kill shammy pala combo but after match start it's like purge the hell out of me and I am standing there without buffs.

omfg this spell must be removed. oh and annoying sound purge makes is rly retarded.
    Which class are you playing? You're probably worse off facing a priest though, as priests can purge 2 buffs with one GCD whereas shaman can only purge 1.

Deleted
    You ARE aware that there are other offensive dispellers out there too?

Deleted
    Shaman Purge = 14% mana = 1 purge
    Priest Dispel Magic = 16% mana = 2 Dispells
    btw " you are standing there without buffs " made me lol <3

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love my purge, altho it only takes 1 buff of now . And i love it even more, when players are whineing about it
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.

Deleted
    Yea, tru dat before was like 90 mana :P now it's a % sad :P i DEMANDS talents to lower the mana cost:P

/cry. class1/class2 combo wins against me, nerf!
    nothing new really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.