Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Your discussion here clearly shows you really haven't read my guide at all and not listening to anything I have said. My tank healing section explicitly explains why Atonement is bad for tank healing.

Perhaps you can again answer this easy question instead of attacking my person: Is a 15% bonus to all healing for 18sec every 30sec for the cost of 1HF+4SMITES worth of Mana minus the benefit of the added DPS & HPS a gimmick?

You are speaking up for bubblebots, which is cool I guess. I mean, someone has to give a shoutout to the old school "Track & Field" style of gameplay.

I would stick with holy, TBH. Your understanding of how all the Disc talents work together is lacking, and certainly not seeing how the 4.1 changes will affect Disc raid healing gameplay.

EDIT: BTW, care to post your logs? Seems only fair since you fancy digging through mine.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbA8G...feature=relmfu

made from PTR a while ago - remains unchanged - clearly shows the initial Holy Fire Heal and residual HoTs [some of which do crit and stack up a nic elil DA shield]

Jeez, u mad bro?

I never said anything about atonement being the super awesome be all end all of everything disc priest. Again, you aren't addressing anything I've actually said and are more inclined to tear me down personally.

Let me say this again, Atonement is absolute crap for tank healing. I don't have it in my tank healing spec and I don't recommend it for the role.

However, for raid healing, unless you are bubblebotting, I find it hard to believe that you cannot find use for a 15% increase in healing done for 18sec that you achieve through x5 atonement heals during light damage periods.

I also, even in this thread, said that the holy fire change will not do anything significant to adjust disc playstyle.

Really? Pulling nearly a month old regular Magmaw kill? Here's a hint. Sometimes, on ridiculously easy fights, I throw some extra smites for the hell of it. /gasp

To prove that you have some sort of vendetta, all guides were unstickied from the priest forums to provide more uniformity across all class forums. Either you knew that and are intentionally misinforming, or you're ignorant of the facts.

On the contrary, I think I've been rather clear. On the other hand, l'm not exactly certain what you are trying to say other than you dislike me.

You've offered no direct counter to my argument and in most cases completely ignoring and misrepresenting it.

But hey, I may be wrong. I would encourage you to write your own guide since you think I'm so far off base.

EDIT: BTW, "Track & Field" references an old arcade game that consisted of pressing buttons as fast as you can.

EDIT: I never in my guide suggested stacking crit. I suggested a benchmark for crit that provides a decent uptime on DA for tank healing. I have always explicitly stated that crit is bad for raid healing.

EDIT: Also, still don't care to share your logs?