10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Dive in suicidally, expect your healers to keep you up, and save the fucking day
    Wait, are we talking tanks or mages?
    And then afterwards, feel really proud about saving the day... leaving only one thing to say....

Git 'er done.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

You don't have a fight-or-flight response, you just have a flight response
    Haha my thoughts exactly, I can see the guild frustration when you're tanking too

I was used to being the Paladin that always dies, I was lacking the flight response and instead had the "holy-defender-of-the-light-that-must-always-save-his-allies'-asses-at-his-own-expense" response.

"SHITSHITSHIT LOH ME BRO"
    "Thanks man... I'll... uh... find a Cleric for you."

On the other off-topic discussion, I find all of the WoW cities very easy to navigate/find what I need now... but I remember struggling with UC more than any other Horde city when I first started. Then again, that might also be because UC was my first WoW city in general.

And to relate both off-topics, all WoW cities are ezmode compared to EQ where you had no map at all, and guards told you to go fuck yourself instead of giving you directions to whatever vendor/location/notable NPC you needed (both of these were changed years later actually). East Freeport was the bane of my existence for a good while, can't say the same about any city in WoW.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2012-06-05 at 04:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    (Also, conspiracy theory, Fencers is a man.)
    wat I thought she posted a picture of herself once

in lady form

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    And then afterwards, feel really proud about saving the day... leaving only one thing to say....

Git 'er done.
    Don WW1 Flight goggles and wool scarf. Vwen I go down, I go down in flames!

You guys are sexist jerks. Is it not possible that 1 city confuses me so? That it's just possibly not that "clear cut" for everyone regardless of chromosome? Jerks. >.>

Not much of a tank if you flee at the slightest mishap! And don't things usually start going wrong with the tank dying?
    I would not die if they were not idiots. When I see healers die to AE, DPS numbers not where they should be or someone standing in the blizzard at Sapprion-- I am out of that clusterfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Haha my thoughts exactly, I can see the guild frustration when you're tanking too

I was used to being the Paladin that always dies, I was lacking the flight response and instead had the "holy-defender-of-the-light-that-must-always-save-his-allies'-asses-at-his-own-expense" response.

"SHITSHITSHIT LOH ME BRO"
    "Thanks man... I'll... uh... find a Cleric for you."
    One of my friends has a macro (in every game we play together) to "Raise Rhandric" (Raise your hand if you know the source of that macro), due to the stunts/risks I'm known for and my usually inevitable demise as clothies don't make great tanks (though I've tanked better than some real tanks I've run with, from both a threat and survival standpoint)
    Last edited by rhandric; 2012-06-05 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    You guys are sexist jerks. Is it not possible that 1 city confuses me so? That it's just possibly not that "clear cut" for everyone regardless of chromosome? Jerks. >.>
    Bah. It's not a gender thing, either. I know plenty of women who've agreed that UC is easier to get around.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Not sexist, just curious as to why some people might find one city easier than another.

I would not die if they were not idiots. When I see healers die to AE, DPS numbers not where they should be or someone standing in the blizzard at Sapprion-- I am out of that clusterfuck.
    True...so I guess both you and your guild are equally tortured

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Whatever. Undercity blows. >.>

I know plenty of women
    And this is when you know that Drake is lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is when you know that Drake is lying.
    Ignorance must be bliss Delias. ^_^

I may not have intense amounts of raw sex appeal relative to most bar-hopping guys, but I make that one good "You're such a nice guy" type of friend. Advantage is hanging out with lots of girl...
    Disadvantage is less physical intimacy.

Someone broke into your house and stole your naga and receipt and gave you a broken one. CONSPIRACY!
    The only way you could've known about this is if you were in the conspiracy! I DEMAND A NEW ONE!

Deleted
    nice guys finish last that's why I treat you like trashh ♪♫

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    nice guys finish last that's why I treat you like trashh ♪♫
    Great, now I got that stuck in my head.

!

Ignorance must be bliss Delias. ^_^

I may not have intense amounts of raw sex appeal relative to most bar-hopping guys, but I make that one good "You're such a nice guy" type of friend. Advantage is hanging out with lots of girl...
    Disadvantage is less physical intimacy.
    I wouldn't know about all of that. I'm just a black guy with a sexy deep voice oozing with sex appeal.
    Have you realized yet that I was joking around with you? I don't even know what you look like, and I have never had any conversation with you other than through text. How would I know how charismatic you are? Geez, it's like you can't even make fun of a guy on the internet anymore!

I wouldn't know about all of that. I'm just a black guy with a sexy deep voice oozing with sex appeal.
    Have you realized yet that I was joking around with you? I don't even know what you look like, and I have never had any conversation with you other than through text. How would I know how charismatic you are? Geez, it's like you can't even make fun of a guy on the internet anymore!
    It's true. Delias almost turned me gay.

Delias how are we going to arange the new naga you're going to buy me, since you were obviously in on the conspiracy!

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Delias how are we going to arange the new naga you're going to buy me, since you were obviously in on the conspiracy!
    Which conspiracy am I in on this time?

---------- Post added 2012-06-05 at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    It's true. Delias almost turned me gay.
    I was joking. I need an adult.

I was joking. I need an adult.
    I think we should turn down this relationship a couple of notches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pft. I counteract your fun with pure logic. Come at me.

The irony being that I totally left myself wide open for something else and you ignored it. :O!