10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    It does make it a lot easier on my bags. I've also noticed that trees are dropping cinnamon sticks today. Those must be some real tasty trees.

Now if only we could get something to get around wvw faster.
    Well Cinnamon in RL does come from the inne rbark of a tree(forget which one of the top of my head)... seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Just checked actually. For recipes you already know, you apparently don't have to drag from your bank. You still need them in your bags to discover stuff, though. Definitely wasn't like this yesterday.
    Then it's bugged for me. But does that mean from the bank bank, or the collectible bank? Sounds stupid, but it makes a difference on whether or not I'll ever use it.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    Then it's bugged for me. But does that mean from the bank bank, or the collectible bank? Sounds stupid, but it makes a difference on whether or not I'll ever use it.
    Well the collectible bank of course. Who puts crafting mats in the regular bank?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way its worked today is that you can craft directly from your collectibles at a crafting station. You don't need to move stuff from the collectibles to your bags first. Now to make discoveries all the components still need to be in your bags, it seems, since they don't show up as options otherwise. Also still had to move craftables, like dowels, from the bank to my bags to be able to use them.

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 06:36 PM ----------

Well the collectible bank of course. Who puts crafting mats in the regular bank?
    Well depending on what you think of them dowels could be mats too but there is no place for them in your collectibles.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Have to say, I am rather impressed with all the little "fun stuff" Anet managed to tuck into the game and the variety of options within the same gameplay model. Very good design. One might even say it is classic design.

When Guild Wars 2 is good, it is very good indeed.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-09-08 at 11:42 PM.

That just reminded me! In the Stronghold of Ebonhawke, near the vista in the southern area of the city, there is a pipe organ, and it sounds pretty good.

So, I'm quite enjoying myself, doing the stuff I want to do in level 80, but my current "Main Goal" is to craft level 80 exotics with my 400 leatherworking. However, I don't feel like being in Orr right now. Getting rares to harvest ectos from and the super rare Rank 6 materials seems not possible unless you're in Orr.

That just reminded me! In the Stronghold of Ebonhawke, near the vista in the southern area of the city, there is a pipe organ, and it sounds pretty good.
    Do you know of:

10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't figured out how one is supposed to figure out the solution to the organ puzzles without just pushing random notes and coming with nifty tunes. :S

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Well depending on what you think of them dowels could be mats too but there is no place for them in your collectibles.
    I only make dowels when I intend to use them.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    That feeling you get when you have almost completed an area (Straits of Devastation in my case) only to find out that 2 of the Skill Points are bugged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    That feeling you get when you have almost completed an area (Straits of Devastation in my case) only to find out that 2 of the Skill Points are bugged.
    *looks at Plains of Ashford since as far back as BWE1*

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 08:15 PM ----------

Random aside: I think gw2skills.net is the better of the skill tools out there, right now. It's even smart enough, for the Engineer, to give you a "show skill action" button beneath kits, which swaps the kit skills in as your weapon skills. It's also very well done visually!

Shows what boons/conditions/control effects you have, as well as what combo fields/finishers you have, (and when you mouseover the lit-up icons, it tells you which skills cause them!), and has a section for equipment.

It's really just incredibly complete.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-09-09 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Do you know of:
    Went ahead and found it, but i can't use it or do anything with it, nothing happends when i approach it .

I still haven't figured out how one is supposed to figure out the solution to the organ puzzles without just pushing random notes and coming with nifty tunes. :S[COLOR="red"]
    There's a puzzle? I just like to dink around on it. Now it's going to consume ALL MY TIME. THANKS. =D

Deleted
    No, it's both. Just as I said in the post that started this discussion. :P

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 09:24 AM ----------

Just checked actually. For recipes you already know, you apparently don't have to drag from your bank. You still need them in your bags to discover stuff, though. Definitely wasn't like this yesterday.
    This is also exactly what that post said, incidentally. :P

They've started posting update notes (in addition to the vague game updates on the wiki): https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...ember-9th-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    They've started posting update notes (in addition to the vague game updates on the wiki): https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...ember-9th-2012
    Ahhh awesome! I'm pretty happy about this.

Deleted
    So after not knowing what I want to do in terms of ''end game'' I decided to farm for the warrior karma set (42k a piece) it looks awesome and will give me something to aim for, the only thing is the stats on the set, they seem really poor. There's way to much healing and toughness on the set, I suppose it's OK if you plan on using a shield but for a great sword user it's quite odd. Im going to farm it anyway but I wish there was an option to change the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    So after not knowing what I want to do in terms of ''end game'' I decided to farm for the warrior karma set (42k a piece) it looks awesome and will give me something to aim for, the only thing is the stats on the set, they seem really poor. There's way to much healing and toughness on the set, I suppose it's OK if you plan on using a shield but for a great sword user it's quite odd. Im going to farm it anyway but I wish there was an option to change the stats.
    How about an option to change to look on a set you like statwise with a set you like the looks of?
    (that exists, transmutation stones)

Deleted
    So, after getting bored with my Thief at 57 I decided to twink.

And oddly enough, I now have no problems with levels. Maybe it's a human only thing (going Queensdale -> Kessex Hills -> Gendarran Fields), but as an Asura, I never had to visit another area while doing the same thing I did with my Thief. I'm now level 31 and it went fluently. Might be because they throw in Brisban Wildlands after Metrica Province before sending you to Kessex Hills, giving you an Xp advantage..

Also, with the wiki being useless, has anybody tried the Asura elite skills and can tell something about their abilities and if they are worth the points?
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2012-09-09 at 02:50 PM.

found a secret message in lornas pass, there are other items like that too. Anyone an idea what this is all about?

http://www.gw2db.com/items/60372-ord...cret-message-4