The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    I never have done the Halloween events before so I'm looking forward to this year's.
    They are sooo good. Be prepared to pull your hair out for Mad King's Clocktower.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    They are sooo good. Be prepared to pull your hair out for Mad King's Clocktower.
    Fuck the clocktower! I've had loads of fun with the Lunatic Inquisition though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obligatory Clocktower Rap song \o/
    Valar morghulis

oh the clock tower

how I miss thee

rather have SAB though
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

How would an all in one pc be for gw2? Mine is dying and I need a new one. Gw2 and wow would be the biggest issues. Steam only has Dust, ff8, and fable anniversary so I think im good in that.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Deleted
    I have experienced that a pc that's already put together for you is not as good as a custom (game) pc. Not to mention it is often cheaper to make a custom, especially because you can just replace the parts much easier, instead of the whole thing. So it can also last longer.

Dulfy post about new Gem Store items, Raiment of the Lich (costume whose helm can be hidden) and Creepy Mini 3-Pack. Is it me or do those minis look reeeeeeaaaally cheap and lazily done?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Dulfy post about new Gem Store items, Raiment of the Lich (costume whose helm can be hidden) and Creepy Mini 3-Pack. Is it me or do those minis look reeeeeeaaaally cheap and lazily done?
    Glowing bat looks a little off, but the others seem fine. I like the little skritt with the candy corn, but it makes me imagine him as a kobold with a candle.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I find it hard to tell with Dulfy's graphics. The Mad King looks like a blob without textures. The Bat and Skritt seems fine though.
    I haven't seen anyone walking with those mini's in the game yet.

Several with the Lich thingy.

Too skimpy, not my taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today's Ready Up - Josh Davis and Hugh Norfolk discuss some upcoming changes to the Skyhammer map, an update on the World Tournament Series, some incoming balance changes and the WvW Fall Tournament and Adopt-A-Dev program.

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/5314322
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Today's Ready Up - Josh Davis and Hugh Norfolk discuss some upcoming changes to the Skyhammer map, an update on the World Tournament Series, some incoming balance changes and the WvW Fall Tournament and Adopt-A-Dev program.

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/5314322
    And for those who don't wanna watch it, here are Dulfy's notes.

I know some people will be happy with the Skyhammer changes. And of course, Longbows were declared useful, therefore fun, therefore OP, and have to be nerfed.

I'll be happy when they remove all the shit maps they introduced.

Engineer – Magnetic Shield (#4 skill on the shield, immobilize you and reflect). The immobilize on it was kinda weird so this ability can now be used while moving so it will act similar as the #5 skill.

Exactly what we needed, another buff to engineer's ability to escape...

Warrior – Some changes coming to Mace which doesn’t see a lot of use

Crushing Blow – increase vulnerability from 4 to 10 stacks
    Tremor – velocity increased by 12%.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if this comes to PvE too.

Ranger – Too many rangers using Longbow – We are adding a tell of the animation for the Point Blank skill and the projectile has a purple color to distinguish it from autoattacks.

"And of course, Longbows were declared useful, therefore fun, therefore OP, and have to be nerfed." if you think adding a tell to a skill is a bad thing I wonder what you'd think of Hambow's without tells on the immobilise.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    if you think adding a tell to a skill is a bad thing I wonder what you'd think of Hambow's without tells on the immobilise.
    What I tend to think of any change that negatively impacts PvE for the sake of PvP: Fuck that.
    If it's not going to impact it: Whatever.

Pretty simple, really.

And to be clear, the whole fun-OP-nerfed progression is my ongoing tongue-in-cheek snark towards many of the changes, for good or ill, ANet makes. So-and-so was declared fun, therefore OP, and was nerfed.

How does adding a tell to a player skill have a negative impact on PvE? Bosses don't use visual tells to "avoid" shit, heck they don't even avoid shit.

"And to be clear, the whole fun-OP-nerfed progression is my ongoing tongue-in-cheek snark towards many of the changes, for good or ill, ANet makes."

It's a negative opinion, which is fine but it's stupid to post negative opinions on things you find good. Which means you either A) didn't understand the change or B) don't like the change for some unexplained reason C) are trolling.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I'm happy that bane signet was buffed 1 whopping second!! Now if only signet guardians were more useful or had more synergy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    In other news - DRAGON!

Points of Interest tomorrow will feature Colin Johanson and a sneak peak into the next episode.
    https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/p...-of-no-return/
    Valar morghulis

at this rate it's going to take over 10years to rid tyria of all the dragons, i'm so excited...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    at this rate it's going to take over 10years to rid tyria of all the dragons, i'm so excited...

Well that is kind of the whole premise of the game, the eternal rise and fall of the Elder Dragons and how they, we, and everything that exists is all tied together in the balance of the Eternal Alchemy.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Elder_Dragon

(in other words, don't expect to kill them all)
    Valar morghulis

It's weird to build all this hype around the dragons and then you just end up fighting 1/2years IMO anyway.

I don't mind fighting Dragons for a while (not my first choice but not really fussed about it) but I really want them to lead us to different lands, perhaps lead us to another playable race and an added profession.