Deleted
    Weeeelllll don't really have any new selfshots like most of you so here's one from last year. I'm the dick that is pouting like a dick in the middle.

This would be me, with an epic chainsaw, does increased damage to nature creatures

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post

I look a bit older now I must admit...
    You look like Leo from Titanic.

Deleted

I look a bit older now I must admit...

Deleted
    Ehhh, when did we start posting pictures of our pets and girlfriends? In that case... :/

Quote Originally Posted by harpocrates View Post

l o l !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xiza View Post

kinda old but yeah.. it shall do it.
    You are super cute!

Deleted
    Seems like peope didn't get it, I posted a pic of young Brad Pitt, hence the comment about age.
    I got it. I was like "wtf that looks like Brad Pitt" but then I realized it was him and /facepalmed about people commenting on it.

Deleted
    It's good to see looking through this thread that the stereotype of the "gamer" has been completely smashed!

Excellent work everyone, keep it up!! =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenaria View Post
    It's good to see looking through this thread that the stereotype of the "gamer" has been completely smashed!

Excellent work everyone, keep it up!! =)
    Not really. atleast 60% haven't posted any pictures of themselves and only 10% of them have proven to be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    Ehhh, when did we start posting pictures of our pets and girlfriends? In that case... :/

:O is that rlly ur girlfriend? she looks alot like Aderiana from the Sopranos
    I Just Herped All Over My Derp !

10+ Year Old Account

Enjoy. I would post another picture but cause of the cirumstances I cant. ._.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Not really. atleast 60% haven't posted any pictures of themselves and only 10% of them have proven to be real.
    As being good looking automatically means you are fake, sorry I did forget that!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post

There look me and my little kitty cat Luna, isn't she so cute? Maybe this will help tone down the sexist comments since my original picture caused so much controversy.
    Now I wanna see the original pic.

*is real* ...*at the very least, the stuffed kitty is real* >_>
    I don't think I have anything on my Fbook profile public, but that's more due to work than anything else.
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenaria View Post
    As being good looking automatically means you are fake, sorry I did forget that!
    Everyone is good looking in someones eyes , i know this chick with this huge stash and she had a husband
    I Just Herped All Over My Derp !

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I don't like to post pictures of myself, and I could guess the comments, but anyway, awesome people is WORGENS IRL!
    Worgen*

tencharacters

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of disappointed, in that it seems that only a handful (or less) posters appear to be over 25.

Deleted

Growing my hair again, it looks pretty bad right now.