10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Episode 3 and Episode 5 are most likely the battle episodes as they're both directed by Miguel Sapochnik, who's done most of the big battles since season 6 or possibly earlier.

Edit: Just looked it up, he started in season 5 with one political intrigue episode, then he's done basically nothing but battles since, including Hardhome and the Battle of the Bastards.
    Ah I take it one is Winterfell and one is King's Landing then or somewhere else at least. I'm guessing there's going to be a fair few deaths tonight/tomorrow then.

Really hope we get Cleganebowl in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by KingSapmi View Post
    Horrible photoshop. The scene of the Night King is from him looking at the ravens that Bran is warging into in last season.

Edit; Yeah, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJQiY5nLGc 1.14 in the clip.
    Nice spot, that photoshop is horrendous though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Doesn't look 16 but definitely not 8 either. More like 13 or something.

Anyway, 11 hours to go! Or 12... Since HBO GO always fucks up.
    I think we see what we want to see, too. They made sure that Lyanna looks totally flat chested and styled her hair the way a little girl might have her hair styled. She's shorter than like, everyone, so it just kinda works.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Gotta love that pre-battle anticipation.

Its one thing the later seasons do well, the battle scenes.

Loved the way they removed sound in the hardholme one and focused on Jon Snow and you just hear his breathing and the clanging of Longclaw

Just as I predicted - nk getting oneshot with catspaw by arya xd.

Underwhelming end for the long build up enemy.. but atleast the episode itself was rather good.

Feelsweirdman they could have thrown all their valyrian steel weapons at him and he dies instantly.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2019-04-29 at 02:22 AM.

That Arya scene was the most gangster thing I've ever seen.

Holy shit....

Fuck this shit, fuck dabid, fuck everything

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure others will disagree, but that was the most boring, predictable, and unsatisfying episode yet. What a let-down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhhhhhh that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fucking plot armor for my liking in this show. Like Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh.

I called the dead starks coming back to life in the crypt the very moment I heard the words "hide in the crypt".
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Felt like that old "Can't see shit" meme from like 2008 for half this episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh

I mean I won't lie, that was a baller move by Arya but I don't think I like it overall. The Night King and his army of omnom zombies have been built up as the big bad for so long that this just felt anticlimactic. So Cersei is the final boss? Fuck. That.

Hopefully they have some twist in mind otherwise this is pretty gross.

I'm sorry, but fuck everyone who doesn't think that scene was fucking awesome.

This show is amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a tad disappointed too. Maybe I hyped myself up too much for it, I'm not sure. It was entertaining but just predictable.

They just had to make this meme come to life.

They peaked too son, no one gives a fuck about kings landing. The trailer after the credits are like they back to square one.

Its amazing how you can ruin a good episode with the last 5 minutes.

We all knew HOW it was going to end..... but I NEVER would have suspected that person would be the one to end it. So was that Direwolf who I thought it was?

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    I'm sorry, but fuck everyone who doesn't think that scene was fucking awesome.
    The scene was awesome but it's way too much build up for the NK to die like that. I thought he would do something different to Bran like show him something, merge with him, what fucking ever. And then he just dies.